Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? (24460 Views)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / 15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Things You Should Never Say To Your Partner During A Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by slimyem: 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
jidegirl12: I don't mind neither, it's just the stress of laundering my precious bedspread over and over again to get the stains off.
Do it in a bathtub or under the shower so you won't have to worry about your bedspread.I hear some do it that way..undecided
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ayodot(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2013
ypzilanti:

My brother, the thing is a problem. If I want to properly vex I have to leave the house and ignore her calls because if I stay in the house and she gets a hold of me, I am finished.

guy u funny.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: Do it in a bathtub or under the shower so you won't have to worry about your bedspread.I hear some do it that way..undecided

Thanks but no thanks. Nice sarcasm tho undecided
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by herseys01: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2013
slimyem: Exactly!!
Will it hurt to wait a few days till its over?
Haba!!undecided
Once you are turned on, the blood does not flow as much. Also it is medically proven that when you are on your period, the insides of the vagi na are more sensitive, for all women who have not reached the big O (Orgasm), this is the best time to try it. grin Also your boobs are very tender, if he handles them well and with care, na heaven o grin
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by surecan: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
@jenny,pls come back to Aussie
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by favynikky(f): 9:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
If am nt attracted or like d guy,body nd mouth odour angry
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2013
herseys01: Once you are turned on, the blood does not flow as much. Also it is medically proven that when you are on your period, the inside of the vagi na are more sensitive, for all women who have not reached the big O (Orgasim), this is the best time to try it. grin Also your boobs are very tender, if he handles them well and with care, na heaven o grin

lapalapa o shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
favynikky: If am nt attracted or like d guy,body nd mouth odour angry

You mean you don't like your spouse and also not attracted to him?

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
honeric01:

You mean you don't like your spouse and also not attracted to him?

maybe, she is not yet married.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2013
greatgod2012:

maybe, she is not yet married.
But then this thread is about partners na abi? her comment was somehow off topic.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
herseys01: Once you are turned on, the blood does not flow as much. Also it is medically proven that when you are on your period, the inside of the vagi na are more sensitive, for all women who have not reached the big O (Orgasim), this is the best time to try it. grin Also your boobs are very tender, if he handles them well and with care, na heaven o grin

interestin tinz
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by mantop7: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
Women in d house has anybody mention turning down ur hubby's intimacy wen der is no money nd wen d man is jobless? Cos i know all of u will not mention dat o

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by babseg(m): 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
mantop7: Women in d house has anybody mention turning down ur hubby's intimacy wen der is no money nd wen d man is jobless? Cos i know all of u will not mention dat o

Yeah r very right they will not mention that
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 24, 2013
mantop7: Women in d house has anybody mention turning down ur hubby's intimacy wen der is no money nd wen d man is jobless? Cos i know all of u will not mention dat o

Is that your opinion of how women should act??do your wife turn you down when you are broke??
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 12:10am On Mar 24, 2013

any wife who does that is no better than a slut,
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by JoannaSedley(f): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2013
For me there is a difference between having sexx and making love. Having sexx means fulfilling my God-given natural desires devoid of any emotion. No kissing, no love eyes, no "do you love me baby","oooh yes i love you " kind of talk.
Just get in-get out kind of sex if he is the cheating type with condom until investigations proves otherwise.
I've just discovered my sexual life and i am really enjoying it. Mere touch, sight or smell of him, i am on waiting for action.
If he hurt,cheat,disappoint me; i am going to burn,rape and castrate him with my veejay instead of turning the great pricck that does wonders to me away.

On other hand, making love with somebody you love has been proved to be gratifying and satisfying. So if he does any of the stuff i listed above, we won't be making love but damn me if i won't be having my get in-get out kind of sex to fulfill my natural urge.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ximita: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2013
Joanna Sedley: For me there is a difference between having sexx and making love. Having sexx means fulfilling my God-given natural desires devoid of any emotion. No kissing, no love eyes, no "do you love me baby","oooh yes i love you " kind of talk.
Just get in-get out kind of sex if he is the cheating type with condom until investigations proves otherwise.
I've just discovered my sexual life and i am really enjoying it. Mere touch, sight or smell of him, i am on waiting for action.
If he hurt,cheat,disappoint me; i am going to burn,rape and castrate him with my veejay instead of turning the great pricck that does wonders to me away.

On other hand, making love with somebody you love has been proved to be gratifying and satisfying. So if he does any of the stuff i listed above, we won't be making love but damn me if i won't be having my get in-get out kind of sex to fulfill my natural urge.

i pity nigerian men with the new breed of women we have these days
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
ximita:

i pity nigerian men with the new breed of women we have these days

And what's wrong with what she said?
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ximita: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2013
honeric01:

And what's wrong with what she said?

why would she castrate a philandering man
Note this is not even unique to one person but a growing pervasive world view among young naija women nowadays
but if you dont see anything wrong, no problem...
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by JoannaSedley(f): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2013
@ximita, i ain't castrating with knife, boy. Comprende
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ximita: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
Joanna Sedley: @ximita, i ain't castrating with knife, boy. Comprende

phew... was really scared.. thats cool grin cheesy
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
ximita:

why would she castrate a philandering man
Note this is not even unique to one person but a growing pervasive world view among young naija women nowadays
but if you dont see anything wrong, no problem...

read bro, how can she castrate what she wouldn't mind grinding every night?

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ximita: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2013
honeric01:

read bro, how can she castrate what she wouldn't mind grinding every night?

already apologised to the dear Jo as she has a big heart, but there are some psycho ladies out there believe it who wil not stomach philanderers
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by honeric01(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2013
ximita:

already apologised to the dear Jo as she has a big heart, but there are some psycho ladies out there believe it who wil not stomach philanderers

sure, i know them, those demons on nl.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by ximita: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2013
honeric01: sure, i know them, those demons on nl.

you get it now, glad we on same page cool
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by OperaMini1(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2013
greatgod2012:

my sister, that should be settled on bed, except you want to keep the anger till the next day, which is not to be encouraged in marriage........but each to his/her own sha o, as for me, anger cant make me turn him down, atleast, i know he wont all me keep that anger, so it depends on you and your partner.
May God help us all.

Go and tell this to my wife, and see whether you come out of my house the way you went in.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2013
Lol!!!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by biolabee(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2013
@Opera Mini

I feel your pain brah
Ladies cannot generally be unemotional about s.ex when you mess up

They can't divorce punny from punny-shment

LOL
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by greatgod2012(f): 9:44am On Mar 25, 2013
Opera Mini:

Go and tell this to my wife, and see whether you come out of my house the way you went in.

it all depends on you, what effort do you make when she is angry, to help her get over the anger, you are the man of the house, you should be able to know what to do to make her get over the anger, afterall, its behind closed doors, so anything is allowed, like............begging her, touching her in her weak places, e.t.c.
May God help us all.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by debosky(m): 10:26am On Mar 25, 2013
biolabee: @Opera Mini
I feel your pain brah

LOL

It depends on the level of anger/offence - if you've done something really serious to upset your spouse, I think it's highly insensitive to request for sex under such circumstances since you know she is quite angry at the time. She isn't a prostitu.te that should provide sex on tap regardless of the situation.

While anger shouldn't simply be used as an excuse to deny sex, your 'church mind' should tell you when you've done something that will require some time for her to get over.
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by coogar: 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
herseys01: Once you are turned on, the blood does not flow as much. Also it is medically proven that when you are on your period, the insides of the vagi na are more sensitive, for all women who have not reached the big O (Orgasm), this is the best time to try it. grin Also your boobs are very tender, if he handles them well and with care, na heaven o grin

yuck!!!!
Re: What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? by OperaMini1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
debosky:

It depends on the level of anger/offence - if you've done something really serious to upset your spouse, I think it's highly insensitive to request for sex under such circumstances since you know she is quite angry at the time. She isn't a prostitu.te that should provide sex on tap regardless of the situation.

While anger shouldn't simply be used as an excuse to deny sex, your 'church mind' should tell you when you've done something that will require some time for her to get over.

Bros, don't forget that this anger could be both ways o. Can you rightly oblige your wife with sex when you're angry with her?
biolabee: @Opera Mini

I feel your pain brah

LOL

Gbam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Things You Can Relate To If You Have Followed Your Mother To The Market Before / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? / Provide Help:get Help. (help Center)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.