Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (57779 Views)

Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
I know it can be very painful and frustrating if you find out that your lady cheats on you, but as we all know most cheaters (The men) disagree with double standards when it comes to cheating... Lol..
So, here is my question:

What could make you forgive your wife if she cheats and ask for your forgiveness?
Considering the fact that you ain't no saint, will you forgive her?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by falconey(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
undecided

I am not a FATHER nor PRIEST.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by jayloms: 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
As long as she doesn't forget to wipe her a$$ immediately after undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by McCarlito(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
Where is the person she cheated together with

We just have to discuss
Because he will be explaining to the devil why he arrived early to hell

223 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2016
falconey:
undecided

I am not a FATHER.
You mean you won't forgive?

1 Like

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2016
McCarlito:
Where is the person she cheated together with

We just have to discuss
Lol..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2016
If Hosea can forgive Gomar for unfaithfulness in the bible.

Why then, will a man not forgive his wife if she cheats.

You can forgive for children, the sacrifices she made in the marriage, etc.

All I am saying is to forgive is Divine.

And as long as we are mere mortals, to sin or err is a must. it may be from husband or wife. Therefore, we should always be ready to forgive one another.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2016
missbronze:

What if there isn't any kid between them yet, do you still think he should forgive her?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Chanchit: 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
I do not have a problem with a cheating wife as long as I do not know. But for me not to know, she must have worked with the CIA before.

On a second thought there is one reason, if I travel out of the country for a long period of time.

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2016
Men hardly forgive a cheating spouse, if for any reason she remains in his house as wife, she will not enjoy the marriage.

382 Likes 18 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
PureWays:
What if there isn't any kid between them yet, do you still think he should forgive her?
If he as a human can sin against God and ask him for forgiveness, and, he forgives.

Then, he should forgive his wife. Esp, if she is remorseful, Kids or no Kids.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
I do not have a problem with a cheating wife as long as I do not know. But for me not to know, she must have worked with the CIA before.

On a second thought there is one reason, if I travel out of the country for a long period of time.
Ooh, that's quite understandable..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by AccidentalGenius: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2016
once she cheats, she Leaves!

it's something she carefully thought of before she did it

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2016
firstEVA:
Men hardly forgive a cheating spouse, if for any reason she remains in his wife as wife, she will not enjoy the marriage.
Yeah, I agree with you on that one, though not all men would do that..

4 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
missbronze:
If he as a human can sin against God and ask him for forgiveness, and, he forgives.

Then, he should forgive his wife. Esp, if she is remorseful, Kids or no Kids.

Anyway, that's how you think it should be but unfortunately, it's not..
For most men, there have to be a damn good reason for a wife to cheat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

What if you travel for let's say a year and half? Consider the fact that you ain't no saint either.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by AccidentalGenius: 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
PureWays:
What if you travel for let's say a year and half? Consider the fact that you ain't no saint either.

if I'm a married man, I definitely wouldn't cheat. If I do travel for that long, I expect her to be the responsible wife I think she is and not ruin the marriage for something as silly as sex

It's a foolish thing to do

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

if I'm a married man, I definitely wouldn't cheat. If I do travel for that long, I expect her to be the responsible wife I think she is and not ruin the marriage for something as silly as sex

If you don't cheat then I believe you have every right to chase her

41 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
PureWays:
For the fact a wife is human and not God, then, she is likely to fall into temptation and sin against her husband.

It can happen to husband too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
PureWays:
For the fact a wife is human and not God, then, she is likely to fall into temptation and sin against her husband.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
missbronze:

And as long as we are mere mortals, to sin or err is a must. it may be from husband or wife. Therefore, we should always be ready to forgive one another.

My sister, forgiveness in this scenario is dead and gone

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by SerialDigits(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
if she can allow me to get down with any of her friends cool cool ...Equation balanced

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
missbronze:

It can happen to husband too.
Unfortunately men do not rhink like that..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PureWays(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2016
SerialDigits:
if she can allow me to get down with any of her friends cool cool ...Equation balanced
Woow! That's weird.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by xendra: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

I agree with you, dats if you also waited o..

12 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Cutehector(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2016
I pray never to b put in such temptation

34 Likes

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 25, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

I don't really agree with your last statement.

Situations can make people do something drastic.

Let's look at this scenario for eg,

A wife and her husband have a kid who is critically ill and hospital wouldn't commence treatment unless a deposit is made.

husband and wife runs around for money, yet. no help.
( let's say husband have no job and poor)

Wife now runs to a rich neighbor for assistance, and he asks to sleep with her before rendering assistance.

Believe me, it will take a strong woman not to give in to save her child.

But, if she gives in for her child, will you say she has been planning it?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

My sister, forgiveness in this scenario is dead and gone
OK sir. but, don't forget situation can make people do drastic things.

Btw, Your profile pic, melted my heart. she is so cute.

Your daughter?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by AccidentalGenius: 7:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
missbronze:
I don't really agree with your last statement.

Situations can make people do something drastic.

Let's look at this scenario for eg,

A wife and her husband have a kid who is critically ill and hospital wouldn't commence treatment unless a deposit is made.

husband and wife runs around for money, yet. no help.
( let's say husband have no job and poor)

Wife now runs to a rich neighbor for assistance, and he asks to sleep with her before rendering assistance.

Believe me, it will take a strong woman not to give in to save her child.

But, if she gives in for her child, will you say she has been planning it?

you scenario is a bit of a stretch and most likely won't happen like that. But I won't argue it.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2016
missbronze:
OK sir. but, don't forget situation can make people do drastic things.

Btw, Your profile pic, melted my heart. she is so cute.

Your daughter?

oh not again! cheesy baby in my profile pic is a HE wink wink
Thanks for d compliments, and you in your profile pic, dazzling!
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2016
PapiDShipCapt:

oh not again! cheesy baby in my profile pic is a HE wink wink
Thanks for d compliments, and you in your profile pic, dazzling!
Lol. forgive me.

Thanks.

He will be my future son inlaw then.
Re: What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2016
missbronze:
Lol. forgive me.

Thanks.

He will be my future son inlaw then.
Oh well, don't worry because with my training he will become the best son inlaw the world will ever have smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Doctor Explain How Black Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Man Celebrates Big After Divorce (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.