Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months (9185 Views)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by chukxie(m): 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why didn't the government or some NGO sponsor him abroad for treatment like the Pakistani girl who was shot in head by Taliban? This is really sad. Where's the love in Nigeria? As for armed robber who shot that innocent kid may his generation perish in the most despicable way...RIP little angle.
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by IYANGBALI: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: Remove that pic please ...

How insensitive can these mods be sef?
why should he remove it?na you kill the boy?
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by IYANGBALI: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
chukxie: Why didn't the government or some NGO sponsor him abroad for treatment like the Pakistani girl who was shot in head by Taliban? This is really sad. Where's the love in Nigeria? As for armed robber who shot that innocent kid may his generation perish in the most despicable way...RIP little angle.
ameeeeeeen

1 Like

Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rest in perfect peace little angel. No one can ever hurt you again. I can't even imagine what d fam may be going tru right now. And to think he left a twin. cry
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
RIP.

chukxie: Why didn't the government or some NGO sponsor him abroad for treatment like the Pakistani girl who was shot in head by Taliban? This is really sad. Where's the love in Nigeria? As for armed robber who shot that innocent kid may his generation perish in the most despicable way...RIP little angle.

This's what came to mind. Instead of keeping him in Nigeria, they could've gone elsewhere for treatment. A child who has suffered injury like that needs the best care and unfortunately I don't trust the Nigerian health care system to deliver in circumstances like this. Even the government goes abroad for treatment, so imagine a child who was shot in the head and needed immediate and follow-up treatments. Maybe money was an issue. I know things aren't always so clear-cut or simple as they seem.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by BUSHMAN1: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
sahy'd:
I just saw diz on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ facebook wall. D man is retired prison warder. D incident happened around oke opo somewhere in ilesha! Diz is strange world!
oh my GOD!
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by Regiblinkz(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
ejidokun: OMG! I weep 4 9jeria..a country dat don't care abt d life of its citizens..so painful an innocent kid. What a Lyf,What a country! RIP
everyday we get to see morons like ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊ take a strangle hold on the front page,if we don't care for our citizens then who donated all those money for the childs expenses...(Just last year 26 children died in america in the hands of a psychotic boy,would ƔφU̶̲̥̅̊ S̶̲̥̅̊ɑγ̲ d country doesn't care abour its citizens...*youre always eager to paint nigeria bad*
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by kingskid04(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
It's really annoying that a country as big as ours can't provide good medicare.Even some of the health personnels are found wanting.Imagine the Doctors unable to give accurate information of the boy's health status from the begining-saying his brain wasn't affected at first only to change their assertion afterwards.If they (doctors)couldn't handle the boy's case why didn't they say so from start,why suggesting treatment abroad after the poor boy's health has really worsened and a lot of money already spent?Our health system needs to be revamped.we can't continue like this.RIP master Taiwo.
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by masks(m): 7:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Another useless hospital. Why do we have murder homes in nigeria instead of hospitals? Is one ever safe in our hospitals? Kai! I weep. What a pity.
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by rezzy: 8:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
sahy'd:
I just saw diz on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ facebook wall. D man is retired prison warder. D incident happened around oke opo somewhere in ilesha! Diz is strange world!
God! Oh my God.
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by tony1918(m): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
It was really sad.The police whom are the real cause of this unfortunate event still have not learnt there lesson they still harass all young boy in the hood as yahoo boys
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
[size=18pt]
7 whole months this kid suffered
Why didn't they fly him to Germany or London for treatment
Are the lives of Sullivan Chime and Patience Jonathan more precious than his?
Fashola and wife will itch and go to London to get it scratched
They will go to London to watch Olympic games
And send their wives to go and learn how to cook ewedu in London
Why didn't they dip hands into the same purse they use in solving their problems to save this little kid
[/size]
RIP precious one
Heaven is guaranteed you since you knew no sin

1 Like

Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by blackbeau1(f): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2013
R.I.P master Taiwo.I hope and pray that those who killed you will rot in the hottest part of hell
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by ifyfaith: 9:18am On Mar 13, 2013
na wa o, dis armed robbers wont escape dis judgement
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by sweetliet: 9:59am On Mar 13, 2013
I blaim fashola! I blaim goodluck! D list goes on but come to think of it, who is really at fault? Did fashola cause dem to go n rob or to shot d little boy? D wickedness of men exceeds what we can imaging. Lets change frm our wicked ways to make life n dis world a place for all to live in. If u stop ur wicked act n I stop mine, d world will be at peace. Don't be lazy n dnt be a coward. May his soul rip
Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by Taito007(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. I just hope the robbers that were involved sees his picture and change there lives for good. Still trying to understand why an innocent harmless boy was shot on the head. Now his Kehinde, sibling and parents are mentally scared for life. May God guide and direct them. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Toddler Shot By Robbers In Lagos Dies After 7 Months by GODWINGODSON(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Rest in peace woe! to those robbers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Friend's Daughter (photos) / Finally, The Ultimate Nigerian Drug Baron Jailed 10 Years / Corruption: Buhari Directs PACAC To Sell Assets Forfeited, Remit Funds To TSA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.