Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Seriously In Need Of Your Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seriously In Need Of Your Help. (852 Views)

Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent. / I'm Seriously Considering Cheating On My Husband / Wife Needed - Anyone Around The Corner - Seriously Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seriously In Need Of Your Help. by ndchucks: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2008
Am a man whose wife denies sex most time not bcs she hate to have sex with me but bec she is not intrested in sex at all, no mater how intresting it is to have sex with me according to her. faithfulness, that i know very well that she is, could it be that it is her work that is distorbing her. she is also an extrovert,she doesn't even know how to show her anger. Do it even when my friends visits or outside the house, no mater where both of us is. she allways send me to an errand when i don't do it, she says i do not care, i am a rig worker imagine staying there for 2weeks,when i come back i will have nobody to lay my head on her shoulder,just bcs she is working,when she comes back she will say she is tired. whenever i come back i go to the kitchen by myself melt already prepared food which is in the freezers, i stay in the house all alone,dont have any friend again just bcs.of the way she react some times to them.and i love this woman so much. what will i do? i have tried talking to her,but come to realize that is part of her, that she cant change even if she tries . two years of mariage with a daughter. please suggestions. what will you do if you are in my shoes?
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Help. by oluwawunmi(f): 10:23am On May 15, 2008
give her time and after report her to her parent
Re: Seriously In Need Of Your Help. by Truequest(m): 11:37am On May 15, 2008
I observed that this thread has been around for some time, just in case you check the thread again. This is my advice; 1. Sit your wife down and let her know how you feel, make her understand that a change is imperative. If that fails, then if your family belong to any social group, preferably a church, talk to your leaders, and ask for their intervention. Her mother will also be of help. But as much as possible see if you can resolve it between yourselves. I wish you best of LUCK.

(1) (Reply)

Landers In Lagos What Do You Think About Brt? / Parents ,relatives,friendr:as Matchmakers / Pastor W.f. Kumuyi Declear One Day Fasting And Prayer 4 Jos & Nigeria In General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.