Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Standard Chartered Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Standard Chartered Aptitude Test (7504 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Federal Civil Service Commission Aptitude Test for Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by kunlesaint: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2013
Please, I need a detail information on likely questions and area of concentration for Standard Chartered Aptitude test. Please, it very urgent. Your contribution is highly needed.
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by yunisco: 3:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
How did u apply, are dey recruiting?
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by funmi4(f): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
It's personality test not verbal nor numerical .
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by anticent(m): 5:08am On Mar 13, 2013
funmi4: It's personality test not verbal nor numerical .

Does it mean no aptitude test will be written thereafter.Will they select based on personal assessment test alone?
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2013
kunlesaint: Please, I need a detail information on likely questions and area of concentration for Standard Chartered Aptitude test. Please, it very urgent. Your contribution is highly needed.
i have done the test b4, i got to the 3rd stage. The first stage is an abstract reasoning test,where u will be given a series of shapes and diagrams and required to predict the next one.. Its quite simple, but u need to be fast, because u av 2 minutes to answer 4 questions. Just practice a little b4 attempting them. If u are successful, u wil b invited to take the numerical reasoning test.. Its the same format with that of shl or the data interpretation part of gmat i.e graphs, chats, etc. U av to be extremely fast because this one gives u 3 mins for 4 questions.
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 7:35am On Mar 13, 2013
the 3rd stage is the psychometric assessment test.. That was were my progression was terminated. This part is not timed.. Its just a personality test questionnaire with options ranging from strongly agree to strongly disagree, so i would advise u read up articles on how to anwer such questions. After al these, the interview wil begin...am open for further questioning... Goodluck
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by kunlesaint: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2013
masagoody: the 3rd stage is the psychometric assessment test.. That was were my progression was terminated. This part is not timed.. Its just a personality test questionnaire with options ranging from strongly agree to strongly disagree, so i would advise u read up articles on how to anwer such questions. After al these, the interview wil begin...am open for further questioning... Goodluck

@ masagoody, Thanks for the information. Should I prepare for interview also.
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by kunlesaint: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2013
funmi4: It's personality test not verbal nor numerical .

@ funmi, have you done the test before now?
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
kunlesaint:

dat wil b after u complete the 3 stages and you are successful.
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
kunlesaint:

[quote author=kunlesaint]

dat wil b after u complete the 3 stages and you are successful.
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by kunlesaint: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=masagoody][/quote]

@ masagoody, i was asked to come along with a calculator.
Does that mean there is a going to be a numerical test or ......?

Please, I need a comprehensive details....
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by masagoody(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
kunlesaint:

@ masagoody, i was asked to come along with a calculator.
Does that mean there is a going to be a numerical test or ......?

Please, I need a comprehensive details....
i already told u dat... Read through my comment again

2 Likes

Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by swizy: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
1st of all I think d test n interview depends on wat u applied for. I applied somtym ago 4 teller or sth lyk dat and was invited for an online test which had to do with shapes n things lyk dat. I didn't pass d test.
I recently applied 4 customer care rep n got invited 4 an online personality test. I'v done d test n haven't heard frm dem yet.
So, my dear, wat did u apply 4, and wat were u invited for + were? I think dat'll help those who'll hav an info to share.
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by kunlesaint: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2013
swizy: 1st of all I think d test n interview depends on wat u applied for. I applied somtym ago 4 teller or sth lyk dat and was invited for an online test which had to do with shapes n things lyk dat. I didn't pass d test.
I recently applied 4 customer care rep n got invited 4 an online personality test. I'v done d test n haven't heard frm dem yet.
So, my dear, wat did u apply 4, and wat were u invited for + were? I think dat'll help those who'll hav an info to share.

@ swizy, Thanks
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by habibat(f): 5:38am On Mar 15, 2013
I've bn trying 2 take the online test 4 d past 2days now but d site has just bn timing out. Pls is there any other person with such problems?
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by scarrlette: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2013
Please, does anyone have an idea about questions asked during Standard charetered bank online talent assessment test? Please, help needed.
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by olumuyiolaoluwa: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
It`s just about your personal view on Business and how you respond to either customers or situations
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by letr: 8:02am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by scarrlette: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2013
Thanks Olimuyiolaoluwa, i've done the test. It was exactly what you said. Does it take long before they get back to the applicant for the next stage? grin
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by martobi: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hey NL, past questions and answers for standard chartered bank aptitude test...
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/standard-chartered-bank-aptitude-test-past-questions/
Re: Standard Chartered Aptitude Test by habinccigroup: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2021
Are you preparing for the standard chartered bank assessment test?

No need to fear, no need to struggle.

We will guarantee that you pass.

We have the exact expected questions that will ensure your success in the assessment, and we also offer assistance in taking the test.

You can purchase the exact expected questions from us. Once you have the materials you study it, write the assessment and pass.

Or

You can make payment for special assistance in taking the assessment.

Any option you choose, you are guaranteed success.

Don't joke with your potential life changing employment in this organization.

Contact us today. (check image for contact info)

(1) (Reply)

Save The Children Nigeria Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / The Primary Function Of Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.