Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,995 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks (7501 Views)

Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / Top Banks Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by goldenray(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hi. Anyone with info on how much Diamond, Zenith, Oceanic and Intercontinental Banks pay fresh graduates should share please. Info urgently needed. I beleive these are the top 4 banks in Nigeria? wink

Thanks
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by fineyabber: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2008
Hello goldenray. If people dont fabricate salaries here, you'l be suprised at the figures you'l see for these 'banks'

To your topic, I beleive u are misguided. Those are far from the four top banks in Nigeria. Well, maybe oceanic may be amongst them but rule out others.

PHB takes the cake with 3.3 mil a year for graduates
oceanic (I think) follows with a little over 3 mil

cheers!
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by goldenray(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
Bank PHB? are your facts right? shocked. thought Zenith was on top?
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by Bblak(f): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2008
fineyabber:

PHB takes the cake with 3.3 mil a year for graduates
oceanic (I think) follows with a little over 3 mil
cheers!
You are right there cool

goldenray:

Bank PHB? are your facts right? shocked. thought Zenith was on top?

for the records, Bank PHB is presently on top lipsrsealed
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by femzy4job: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2008
hi guys Access bank pays 3.5M p/a and the tke home after tax and pension contribution is 174,269.
takia
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by clasun: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
to the initiator of this topic, i strongly suggest you get your priorities right,even a job in a bank with the least pay is a good place to gain valuable exposure, and experience.with experience,you can then take your pick from any place of your choice.if you are applying for entry level,i suggest you listen to me.
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2008
clasun:

to the initiator of this topic, i strongly suggest you get your priorities right,even a job in a bank with the least pay is a good place to gain valuable exposure, and experience.with experience,you can then take your pick from any place of your choice.if you are applying for entry level,i suggest you listen to me.

What is wrong with this clasun? Doing as if you are a saint? If you know that you don't care about your salary, why don't you go and work for salvation army?!! Hiss!! Do you know what the poster's priorities are that you are acting in such an 'i too know manner'? Abeg poster, you have the right to ask what your potential employees pay, as we know it is one of the reasons that influence your decision. ABi what is the main point of working? Is it not to make money? I'm sure clasun will say it is to gain experience, so that he can use experience to buy car and feed his children. Lol.
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by goodson(m): 9:46pm On Jun 05, 2008
i will tell u of my own bank fresh graduate take about 178000 naira+ monthly after tax and pension deductions. i am proud of my bank where i work which diamond bank.
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by sw: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2008
Oceanic is 4.4million 9 month after training school, training school is 6-8 months after employment
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by nkc(m): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2008
what is take home for bank phb
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by goldenray(m): 9:34am On Jun 06, 2008
Bank PHB is 3.3 mil per annum, tax and pension pay inclusive,

@sw, I dont think that info is correct. Oceanic does NOT PAY 4.4 mil. Pls get your facts right and dont post wat is untrue. We are talking about FRESH GRADUATE PAY PACKET.

@goodson
Diamond pays 178,000 to GRADUATES? After tax deductions and compulsory pension contributions? Common, angry
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by nkc(m): 9:48am On Jun 06, 2008
so u r saying monthly is 3.3 million divided by 12

if so why do people say its just 100k per month and drest attached to perfomance, am i missing sumtin
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by fineyabber: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2008
goodson:

i will tell u of my own bank fresh graduate take about 178000 naira+ monthly after tax and pension deductions. i am proud of my bank where i work which diamond bank.
shocked

why lie goodson? what are you trying to achieve?
the truth is that after training school, Diamond banks pays N60,000 for a probative period of 6 months after which it pays between 100 and 140k depending on the location you are at.

Banking salaries really vary! Dont believe all you hear. most are fallacies. Bankers will not really tell you their salary.

YOU NEGOTIATE YOUR SALARY BASICALLY (not as a fresher though)
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by ekas(f): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2008
after training school,diamond bank now pays 80k for 6mths. CONFIRMED!!!!!
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by fineyabber: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2008
@Pastorking: grin

Next 'mumu' door pls.
Good persuasive and enticing write up though. U'd make a good script writer if you check the little syntatical errors.

so, skit! skidado! vamoos! Not Forex. YOU!
Re: Fresh Graduate Salaries In Top Banks by dasayo: 10:54am On Jul 08, 2009
Afribank
the salary every month is 273k

(1) (Reply)

Get A Paypal Account With NG IP That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money @N1500 / Standard Chartered Aptitude Test / Save The Children Nigeria Job Recruitment (35 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.