Stats: 3,160,695 members, 7,844,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State (3619 Views)

How Bribe For INEC By Diezani Through Fidelity Bank Was Shared - SR (pic) / Present Condition Of Roads In Aba Abia State / Photos Of Flood In Ariaria Market (a Line) Aba, Abia State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by asha80(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2013
ypzilanti: What the east needs is massive infrastructural investment by the state governments. The manufacturing industries and industry of the people is already on ground.
and electricity too.
Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by LordNaya: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
This project has nothing to do with Peter Obi but the desire to take advantage of one of the numerous profitable investment opportunities in south east.
Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by LordNaya: 8:29am On Mar 15, 2013
More positive developments are still happening in aba
Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by bestview: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2013
Abagworo:

I've always put up a challenge for you and Peter Obi with Abia because you( with all your monikers) was always blackmailing other Igbo states. At a time you were mocking Orange drugs for siting his industry in your State. Why then did Peter Obi leave heaven and invest in hell?

You are quite pathetic. Ofcos Orange drugs found Anambra as a better friendly environment and good economic atmosphere than his own state of origin, that was why he didn't think twice to invest massively in Onitsha Harbour.

Peter Obi is not the owner of the Can company. Rather the Bank own by Peter Obi is financing the project in conjunction with Abia govt. Banks all over finance projects for their own financial benefits, that is exactly what Fidelity bank has just done.

Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by LordNaya: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2013
Can someone tell us the status of this magnificient project
Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2013
Lord Naya: Can someone tell us the status of this magnificient project
yes, I will.
www.businessdayonline.com/2013/12/we-see-a-good-future-for-beverage-cans-in-nigeria/

It was reported a few months ago that you were building a plant in Aba, has that project gone ahead?

Yes, this is one of the plans we brought the new investors to help with, we have gone ahead with the project and construction is underway. We expect the plant to be in production in Q3 2014. We are building it on the same model as our plant in Agbara, which as I said has been very successful. The equipment is already here in Nigeria as is the prefabricated building and with the foundations being poured in the next week we will be making rapid progress
Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by asha80(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2013
customized13: yes, I will.
www.businessdayonline.com/2013/12/we-see-a-good-future-for-beverage-cans-in-nigeria/

It was reported a few months ago that you were building a plant in Aba, has that project gone ahead?

Yes, this is one of the plans we brought the new investors to help with, we have gone ahead with the project and construction is underway. We expect the plant to be in production in Q3 2014. We are building it on the same model as our plant in Agbara, which as I said has been very successful. The equipment is already here in Nigeria as is the prefabricated building and with the foundations being poured in the next week we will be making rapid progress
ok cool
Re: Fidelity Finances Africa’s Largest Aluminium Can Factory In Aba, Abia State by Ikengawo: 3:04am On Dec 27, 2013
Lord Naya: When i said that Igboland is fast growing and developing due to the hospitality of the people,[b] low corruption, crime rate, [/b]affordable well educated, dedicated, experienced and disciplined work force, presence of strong economic, social and physical infrastructures backed by a large demand and market with access to several airports, seaports and federal roads some thought i was kidding; now look at this, THE LARGEST ALUMINIUM CAN FACTORY IN AFRICA IN ABA despite the non performance of their governor. ALA IGBO AMAKA!!!

This is the kind of progress Africa needs.

nna biko odi ok.

I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! / Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy For Girls (pics) / Jimi Agbaje Receives Warm Welcome In Lagos PDP