Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa (28558 Views)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / Akpabio & Aliyu Nearly Fought At PDP Governors' Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by nagoma(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Gombs: Oshiomhole always making sense
Am igbo,but I won't mind an Oshomole/Buhari ticket else its GEJ all the way
On second tot,Buhari might arrange for his death and finally become president....Hell Freaking NO!
Oshiomhole/Fashola else, GEJ ...the North musnt be in the Equation

But will north vote? Or only south will vote? Foolish boy sad.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by jeron1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2013
Oshio bbaba...your light dey shine jor
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by makaveli1(m): 10:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by neksummi(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
chiover: Everyday nearly fought, why not fight? I want a fight not an outburst of looters

Abi o!
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Ahmeduana(m): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Am about suspecting this governor, there's something fishy about this whole scenario, he should remember that for the fact that he can make the loudest noise doesn't makes him a moralist. THE HUNTER CAN BECOME THE HUNTED if fed gov want to get to the bottom of this ininbroglio they should reverse the process of investigation by starting from the Edo state ruling party, even right from the goverment house
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by olempe(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2013
seunfly: If governor can fight dirty 4 justice yet he is not getting it, then local gov chairman is on his own let alone ordinary Nigerians.

Hmmm... Na true Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo . God help Naija.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Gombs(m): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
nagoma:

But will north vote? Or only south will vote? Foolish boy sad.

U didn't av to be rude and ill mannered...twas an opinion-my opinion...no need for ur verbal excrement.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by promzy555(m): 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Meritbaba: why not going through the topic before yabbing rubbish?
broda nor mind dat fool...
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by olempe(m): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
abbeybanks: Mr. Jona you know what next nah! Set up a committee to look into the ensued argument and they have two weeks to suBmit their report....

grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Itohen: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Abegi, the comrade Gov was very correct and apt, the AGF is jst trying to give an excuse that is officially not tenable and acceptable
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Policewoman(f): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
Omexonomy: What is oshiomole doing at Gej house. Buhari and tinunbu most not hear this. Moderators please dont move this to the front page. Let us cover oshiobaba smelling yansh
OLODO! So u neva hear of council of state meeting where all governors, past and present heads of state can attend?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by great063(m): 10:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
Oshio baba carry go.Well,I don't see anything substantial coming out of this Oyerinde's murder case but I hope they prove me wrong.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by tommykiwi(m): 10:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
Which one be Nearly fought,who first give first attack? Comrade for cut dat guy mouth...I trust my Comrade Oshiomhole..

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
No comment , still mouring justice esiri.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by great063(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2013
Omexonomy: What is oshiomole doing at Gej house. Buhari and tinunbu most not hear this. Moderators please dont move this to the front page. Let us cover oshiobaba smelling yansh
Shut your trap.Another drunken conjecture.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Donovan: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Isn't all these funny? You wonder if there is any to save this country. Has anyone ever wondered who bears the brunt of all these power tussles.
Every now & then you check up any news,all you see is negatives. I cry for this country. Nigeria is one country that has the potential to be great.
Our leaders are our problems.If we cannot fight for ourselves,God,I know u are not partial.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Truckpusher(m): 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Policewoman: OLODO! So u neva hear of council of state meeting where all governors, past and present heads of state can attend?
grin grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by kajoula(m): 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Stallion77: The two exchanged words over the handling of the murder of the Edo Governor’s aide.

Talatu

The National Council of State meeting which held at the Presidential Villa on Tuesday witnessed a hot argument between an enraged governor and a minister.

The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole; and the Attorney General of the Federation, Bello Adoke engaged in an argument over the handling of the murder of Mr. Oshiomole’s former’s aide, Olaitan Oyerinde.

The drama, which occurred at the Council Chambers hall of the Presidential Villa, saw the duo on the verge of a fight until the Chief of Staff, Mike Oghiadome; Delta State Governor, Emmanuel Uduaghan; and other governors stepped in to save the day.

The altercation started when, during pre-meeting interactions, Mr. Adoke left his seat and moved over to Mr. Oshiomole. A hot exchange of words over the handling of Oyerinde’s death subsequently ensued.

What of other nigerians who died the same way Olaitan died,no-one is talking about that.....all we hear from that short man ....Olaitan's muderer's will be brought to justice ...He knows the killer make dey interogate am.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by great063(m): 10:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ahmeduana: Am about suspecting this governor, there's something fishy about this whole scenario, he should remember that for the fact that he can make the loudest noise doesn't makes him a moralist. THE HUNTER CAN BECOME THE HUNTED if fed gov want to get to the bottom of this [IMBROGLIO not] ininbroglio they should reverse the process of investigation by starting from the Edo state ruling party, even right from the goverment house
For starters,Governor Oshiomole once said this "I may not be a saint,but I'm a decent person."As it concerns the murder not untimely death of one of his staff,he is fighting a just cause,chap.I can't tell whether you've been following this case or you sensibly perused the thread.Adoke made a wrong move and the governor had to put things in perspective for the AGF.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by babaowo: 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
seunfly: If governor can fight dirty 4 justice yet he is not getting it, then local gov chairman is on his own let alone ordinary Nigerians.
.... na today?
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by kajoula(m): 10:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ahmeduana: Am about suspecting this governor, there's something fishy about this whole scenario, he should remember that for the fact that he can make the loudest noise doesn't makes him a moralist. THE HUNTER CAN BECOME THE HUNTED if fed gov want to get to the bottom of this ininbroglio they should reverse the process of investigation by starting from the Edo state ruling party, even right from the goverment house

***GBAM*** u jst said it
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by great063(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
4 Play:

He, alongside other opposition party Governors, has just participated in a farce that saw the pardon of looters and you claim he's fighting for justice.
Well,he is not the President and he is one man in the midst of other governors.The last time I checked,Nigerians called this system of govt;democracy.Don't put the blame on him,'their system' on which this country is governed is a farce and it's pretty faulty.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ewet: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
I think adams shuld take it easy with the way he is goin abt is fight for justice. I symphatise with him and i really understand wht its like to lose som1 close to u and worst of all those tht are meant to protect u are nt evn helping matters. Adams shuld not let emotions override his sense of judgement as this can really scuttle the justice he is seeking. The gov shuld really take thngs easy. Oyerinde's killers will be caught in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ifihearam: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wait oooo. Adoke left his seat and went to oshiomhole's seat. Ok
They both were lucky it was before his ecellency came in otherwise they would have walked both of them out of the oval office. Na dat one concern me. God bless GEJ
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ewet: 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2013
Men u dey rily dumb and i thnk u hurriedly left heaven and 4got your brains thr whn u were coming to earth. Don't u knw wht council of state meeting is,If u dnt? let me help u. It is a meeting of past heads of state and present,senate president,speaker,all govs and others in the presidency like the AGF,SFG e.t.c. and it happens periodically
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2013

My brother, this is sobering indeed. Makes you remember that: (1) The killer(s) of Bola Ige have not been ascertained. (2) the killer(s) of Chief Harry Marshal have not been ascertained. (3) the killer(s) of Funsho Williams have not been ascertained. I mentioned these high profile names (serving minister, national VP of the PDP and later ANPP, and gubernatorial candidate of the PDP in Lagos) to underscore the seriousness of the poo in which we're in. Meanwhile, when I say the killer(s) have not been ascertained, I mean BOTH the actual killer(s), and most importantly, the individual(s) that initiated/sponsored the assassinations.

In fact, the names I mentioned are far from exhaustive; I'm a bit too tired at the moment to remember other high profile murders that have remained unresolved. Yet, a 'whole' governor has been actively fighting to determine who killed his secretary - - - without success. How, then, can the rest of us 'ordinary' citizens dream of justice in this country?

This country is really messed up. It didn't start today (before we hastily blame everything on GEJ), and it wouldn't end anytime soon, regardless of who is in power. The fact is we are in deep poo, anyway we choose to look at it.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ewet: 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
executinal: So Adoke with his half leg want to engage Oshiobaba for a fight. Oshiobaba for commit father today grin grin grin
I knw the AGF and i hav met him a couple of times and i must confess he is 1 of the best brains in the legal profession today and he is a perfect gentle man tht is well grounded in the tenets of his profession.He might hav gone to meet d gov with a diff intention but the Gov might hav misunderstood his intent and allowed emotions override his judgement. I rily thnk d gov shuld take things easy.Though i symphatise with him and i understand hw he is feeling. but he shuld allow common sense to prevail.
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Dee60: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
Attorney general - Is there a curse on that seat? Any new person coming in is worse than the previous!
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by MrGarri1: 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2013
ewet: I think adams shuld take it easy with the way he is goin abt is fight for justice. I symphatise with him and i really understand wht its like to lose som1 close to u and worst of all those tht are meant to protect u are nt evn helping matters. Adams shuld not let emotions override his sense of judgement as this can really scuttle the justice he is seeking. The gov shuld really take thngs easy. Oyerinde's killers will be caught in Jesus name.

Your Jesus will be shaking his head for you...

If Mr. Governor can't get justice isn't it obvious that this Nation is‎​ a failed state??

Doesn't that tell you that the poor unconnected masses are completely hopeless??

Heavens help those who help themselves!!

Jesus will not come down to fight for us, we must do it ourselves.

If anything, Oshiomole deserves to be commended for not relaxing on this issue.

angry angry
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by ewet: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2013
Stallion77: Blame it on the Police...na them start to confuse people with their bullcrap investigations that is forever ongoing.
So much for IGP Abubakar and his much taunted professionalism of the NPF.I dont understand why this DIG has not being suspended for his shameful and unprofessional acts in handling this case. na wa ooo if we fit thy get this kind OLODO people for the top echelon of the NPF .
Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by mbulela: 11:20pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: As governor he is fighting the case and going nowhere. Once he lives office, that will be the end.
Even while he is a governor,the case is going no where.
I gave up on this contraption called Nigeria the day a serving Attorney General of the federation was killed in his bedroom and till this day the issue has died a natural death. The shock of the after events killed his wife one of the finest judges this nation produced. I just shook my head and gave up.
Oshiomole knows nothing will come out of it, he is just trying to satisfy his conscience that he did his best. Unfortunately most of those he is dealing with have no conscience. They've long sold theirs to Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Adoke Nearly Fought At Presidential Villa by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
[quote author=yanni.]

Your placement never complete...remains Oshiomole..he aint PDP remember?. Lol OShiomole miss road na. He was later found by AIT and return to Edo state pple. Romancing with vampire!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Ajimobi May Emmerge Acting Chairman / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Sketch Of Nasir El- Rufai By Martins Akande

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.