Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State (1920 Views)

The Best ISP In Surulere Area, Lagos? / The Best ISP In Nigeria? / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by tee2faith: 10:21pm On May 06, 2006
Help Concerning Internet Connectivity

Hi, guys, New around here.Do anybody also know whether all this Multilinks and the rest of them have products that i can use away from lagos and the big cities.
Re: Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by akani(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2006
hello,
I can tell u how to go about it,i m currently working in an ISP in ibadan.The only way i can suggest to u is,i was aware that there are ISP subscribers in osun,at least people browsing from cafe in osun state via VSA.
All u need to do is to get intouch with them and confirm if they can share u out of their bandwith and simply subscribe with them.U ll only be charged based on your usage.(If possible)
I can't actually briefed u on multi-links because i don't know how powerful it is and just being introduced in ibadan but being exsisting in lagos. Also i'll confirm from my company(SKANNET) if actually its been extending to such area via wireless but i can still recollect that  u can ascess our ISP via telephone which is your dialing-up process.well, with this i think u can have a clue of what u want.
Re: Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by tee2faith: 2:39pm On May 09, 2006
Akani,
Thanks a million for the reply the problem with the cafes in Ife is that they are very, very slow but i did appreciate it a lot if you can help tow up that your skannet link or perharps if i have your number i would have loved to call you.
Thanks a million.
Re: Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by akani(m): 11:03am On May 10, 2006
hello, i saw your reply but its a pity that my phone is faulty so u can't get me on phone now.In response to your request,if you're ready to tow up with our link, firstly u need to get a Nitel link connection that is( telephone box) because u'll be operating on dial up connection since wireless has not yet been install in your area before subscibing for the link by creating an account with our ISP.Secondly u need to contact us in ibadan with your system for configuration and connection.Thats is the normal procedure. Anytime you're ready keep me inform.
Re: Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by tee2faith: 8:02pm On May 11, 2006
Akanni,
Thanks a million.I will get across to them in Nitel before the end of the week and i will let u know as soon as i am through with them.

Best Regards,
Re: Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by Nobody: 6:21am On May 12, 2006
Hey akani, you work in Skannet? I live on that street since skannet was a 2-man business! [my parents' house, i mean]. Does skannet have wireless internet service, and if so, is it WiFi (802.11b/g) ? I need some information.
Re: Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by akani(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2006
@gridlock
   Yea all of the above!i wish u come and take a look at it.
Re: Internet Connectivity (ISP) In Ife, Osun State by ponmbe(m): 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ Akanni,
i'll be happy if i can get a means of mailing you,probably if u can paste it here or better still,send a notification mail to my mailbox(oluwatobi.awe@gmail.com).What i have to discuss with you is not really related to the Topic of this Thread but has something to do with ISP.
Well,maybe i should say im a computer scince student, also taking some Networking Course at the moment;Mainly Cisco.I'll really like to discuss some issues with you which i believe wouldnt be new to cos of the experience uv gain at ur work place.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Utorrent With Multilink Blue Broad Band Modem / Inverters: How To Get The Best Out Of Them / Naija Made Ipad!! Inye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.