Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers (55782 Views)

Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story / Female Corper Decamped For Slapping A Male Corper in Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Sike(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2013
For a reason best known to me alone, I won't Comment. I'll just Pass.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Oahray: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2013
TechyGuy: In as much as I know that doctrine isn't biblical, most of you here talk like you didn't or haven't done NYSC. If you served in the north you must have seen ladies from the other religion who wear hijab or Buqha (don't really know the pronunciations). Some even covered their face, so guys cut the crap attacking the babe for her faith!
This is coming from a Christian who believes trousers are more suitable for ladies.
I tire for them o. Let them continue to wallow in self-inflicted ignorance. Here someone is telling me about camp rules as if na only him do NYSC.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Adufaye(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2013
Policewoman: Pls is dia anywhere in d bible it is written dat women should nt wear trousers? Abi d babe na rev.sister?
yes der is!
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Adufaye(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2013
Policewoman: Pls is dia anywhere in d bible it is written dat women should nt wear trousers? Abi d babe na rev.sister?
yes der is!.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by cyril83(m): 7:14am On Mar 13, 2013
Oahray: hmmm... Wedding your explanation and your claim, she's a hypocrite cos she was PRETENDING to have a 'no-trouser' PRINCIPLE, right? Guy if I tell you my mind now, you go say na insult. In the face of POSSIBLE EVICTION, she was still able to MAINTAIN HER STAND and you say that isn't resilience?

You've got a problem with english, man! The silly urge to pronounce someone else a hypocrite so you can sound better off, just makes it harder for you.
see how naïve you are, i called her action hypocrisy because she should have processed her exemption from the school instead of enforcing her rotten beliefs on them. So how was her action a resilence when she already had every clue of what would happen. Dude you need go back to school, education really helps.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by danjalingo: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Burger01: What happened to others wearing trousers in camp?..

since she cannot obey simple instruction bc of ha faith.ha faith shud build anoda camp for ha.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by warrior101: 7:17am On Mar 13, 2013
ajos: she dey craze na she be d first sister abi na she holy pass abi she get asss lyk nicki minaj...mek she go camp for church....trousers meks her smart in runnin,jumpin,crawlin,parade...nawawo NYSC ......J.J.C

Nor mind that holy bimbo Joor. Hehehe
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Oahray: 7:20am On Mar 13, 2013
Adufaye: yes der is!.
Trousers? There is no such place in the bible. It only says 'cloth of a man'. Men didn't wear trousers in bible times. They wore inner and long outer garments (rendered as skirts in some translations). In our time, there are trousers made exclusively for females. You guys misinterprete scriptures greatly.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Franky9584(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2013
Atimez i wonder wot pple tk religion 4? 4 cryn out loud NYSC has bn dia 4 long and has a dress code. 4 those sayn dat NYSC shld respect 1c religion yes, i agree 2 dat bt she ought 2hv respectd her religion by simply aceptn d exemption letter instead rather dan displayn her stupidity. Mayb she wnt 2 mk history who knws?. Bt wot am against z sending her out by 11pm. They could hv waitd 4 d nxt mrng.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Oahray: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2013
cyril83: see how naïve you are, i called her action hypocrisy because she should have processed her exemption from the school instead of enforcing her rotten beliefs on them. So how was her action a resilence when she already had every clue of what would happen. Dude you need go back to school, education really helps.
yeah yeah, you are free to call me vile names when you have no real reply to my questions. How does this post show that she was not resilient like I said earlier? You misuse the word 'hypocrisy'. Na english dey confuse you.

On to more important matters... How about others who did not take exemption letters, but did not wear trousers instead?
Like...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VlTevsM2b_0/T__nrrqQrGI/AAAAAAAAALo/jfSnGgeHK6w/s400/Nysc%2Bskirt.jpg[/img]
or...
[img]http://i.pixs.ru/storage/9/2/4/11jpg_9772722_6681924.jpg[/img]
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by pat077: 7:38am On Mar 13, 2013
alpha conde: ABEOKUTA – Reactions have started trailing the decamping of
2013 Batch A, female corps member, Ms Tolu Ekundayo, by the
National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, Ogun State for wearing skirt
at the Shagamu orientation camp.
In a press conference organised by Ekundayo’s church, Faith Revival
Apostolic Church, FRAC, in Lagos, the expelled corps member said
she was asked to leave the camp at about 11.00pm on March 8,
2013 by the Ogun State NYSC Co-ordinator, for her refusal to
put on trousers.
She explained that her refusal to wear trousers was not in
disobedience to NYSC authorities but in line with her belief and faith
in God.
Also speaking, Apostle Paul Adenuga condemned the manner in which
Ekundayo was expelled from the camp in the dead of the night
without considering her safety and called on the Director-General
of NYSC and the federal government to look into the matter
before it gets out of hand.
“I call on Nigerians, mostly Christians that stand for the truth, not
only to jointly condemn this barbaric and bestial act but to engage in
constructive dialogue with the concerned authority for the change
of such policy if it is official.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/church-condemns-sack-of-corps-member-over-refusal-to-wear-trousers/

she didn't want 2 wear trousers bcoz it's against her faith, but it's not against her faith 2 influence her service 2 ogun state-- rite?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2013
Oahray: yeah yeah, you are free to call me vile names when you have no real reply to my questions. How does this post show that she was not resilient like I said earlier? You misuse the word 'hypocrisy'. Na english dey confuse you.

On to more important matters... How about others who did not take exemption letters, went to camp but did not wear trousers instead?
Like...
[img]http://4.bp..com/-VlTevsM2b_0/T__nrrqQrGI/AAAAAAAAALo/jfSnGgeHK6w/s400/Nysc%2Bskirt.jpg[/img]
or...

See swags. I am proud of these ladies kiss
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by fatimah24: 7:39am On Mar 13, 2013
emmatok: But Muslims women wears Hijab in Camp
bt they still wear d trousers ryt?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by almajiri101: 7:40am On Mar 13, 2013
Oahray: yeah yeah, you are free to call me vile names when you have no real reply to my questions. How does this post show that she was not resilient like I said earlier? You misuse the word 'hypocrisy'. Na english dey confuse you.

On to more important matters... How about others who did not take exemption letters, went to camp but did not wear trousers instead?
Like...
or...
you have a comprehension problem, those pictures are CDS not camp, once you are out of camp, ur damn free to wear anything but in camp nobody dresses diferently,if not white then it must be khaki no hijabs, coloured knickers except on sundays. Stop arguing brother.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by hassey(m): 7:43am On Mar 13, 2013
asking d question of d musleem sis dat put on hijab in camp. Am sure for dos of u wo av attended camp b4 will agree wit me dat d hijab is white and not dat long! D long one is wear wen ever dey ar goin for prayers. Again remember d hijab colour is white which is d same colour wit d white vest dey wear.questioning dat is like questioning verious corpers wo wear short outside d one given to dem by nysc. In camp u c guys and d ladies wearing d shorts dey bought which dey beliv will giv dem beter look.so if u question d hijab dem u should as well question dat. Also in d case of d lady wo prefer skirt to trouser d truth is wen dat is allowed am sure our women will abuse it by wearing mini skirts dat will show up dere precious body. Even wit d short if u c d kind of short sum girls put on, my god it look like underwear
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 7:44am On Mar 13, 2013
I am ashamed for all d christians against this lady. You all are d real hypocrites. Smh

You are against decency? Unbelievable

2 Likes

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by nnalove(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=WinnieDPooh]Although i dont like the way she was decamped at 11PM. Dis is exactly what i don't like sending her out of d camp in d dead of d night very bad, wat of if sth happened 2 her. I still believe dat d girl in question has nothing 2 offer shaa. She lack knowledge
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by rhymz(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2013
Actually she is damn hypocrite, knowing that NYSC has a dress code for all the participant yet she feigns only to come up with the excuse of religion even when she has an option to apply for exemption based on her faith if she feels strongly.
She wants to be popular that is why she is making it look like it is about her delusional beliefs and doctrin, this thing is simple, if you already have fore-knowledge of how NYSC corps member dress, why try to dress differently while still under them? Is that not disobidience of constituted authority? She seem to only have regards for the rules in her church. What an edddiiiioti!
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by tempex88(m): 7:46am On Mar 13, 2013
Every one is entitiled to his/her belief. when i served i know quite a god number of ladies that sowed khaki skirt. mayb she was rude in rejecting it or something else.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by rhymz(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2013
deols: I am ashamed for all d christians against this lady. You all are d real hypocrites. Smh

You are against decency? Unbelievable
abeg sharrap jor! Do you think everyone cares about the biblical interpretation of an ignoramus like you and that hypocrite?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 7:49am On Mar 13, 2013
rhymz: abeg sharrap jor! Do you think everyone cares about the biblical interpretation of an ignoramus like you and that hypocrite?

Back to sender tongue
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by rhymz(m): 7:50am On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=nnalove][/quote]if you believe such crap then you are not smart at all. No camp commandant will ask you to leave the camp at night no matter what. Besides, corpers don't wear troussers at night. Anyway, you obviously know nothing abt NYSC camp life or rules.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by obyikye(f): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2013
they should have allowed her to sow khaki skirt just like my muslim hajiyas did during my camping period.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by AJEGUNMO(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2013
On which of d Christians and 4 wat pls?
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by rhymz(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2013
deols:

Back to sender tongue
you realy think I care about such Moronic soundbites. . Lol
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by eldagaius(m): 7:51am On Mar 13, 2013
What we should condemn is the time she was decamped. Since she is a christian, she should let other christians and non christians know wtf is wrong wearing trousers. Let her also point out from the source where her belief and or conviction lie.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by deols(f): 7:52am On Mar 13, 2013
rhymz: We had a situation like this one too in Camp when I served in Sokoto. A female corper turned her troussers into a skirt by loosening and resewing the sides. It was a serious matter. The girl was in my platton. One of these Lord Chosen Ignorant Christians trying to act like she was more christian than Church.
Trust soldier man as im dey take handle im thing, he ordered her go back to the tailor turn back the troussers immediately, no abeg. She used her head quick. Who cares if Jesus asks you to wear Pant, while you are here, you will dress like everyone else. The biggest culprits where muslim girls, jeez, these girls are annoying, some of them just intentionally want to stoke problem intentionally with their hijabs and all that smelly stuff they wear. I can't remember how many times many of the were queried for the length of the knickers or for wearing troussers instead of shorts. Religion is delusional walahi.

And u use d word wallahi like u know d meaning. V. Dumb of u to be using that word.thanks to Islam u got such a nice word to use undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by rhymz(m): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2013
obyikye: they should have allowed her to sow khaki skirt just like my muslim hajiyas did during my camping period.
some Coordinators take their jobs more serious than others, this one definitely does.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Lois20(f): 7:54am On Mar 13, 2013
[50calibre]This NYSC people should learn to respect people's religious beliefs and choices.

what kinda beliefs are we talking about here, do expect to cope with all the activities in camp wearing skirts or tying wrapper i should assume....
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by rhymz(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2013
deols:

And u use d word wallahi like u know d meaning. V. Dumb of u to be using that word.thanks to Islam u got such a nice word to use undecided
where intellect fails, you resort to meaningless side talk and distraction. Abeg go bathe begin go school you dis small JSS 3 girl.
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2013
then u will join her by serving in your fathers house!
Re: Corper Decamped For Refusing To Wear Trousers by Oahray: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2013
almajiri101: you have a comprehension problem, those pictures are CDS not camp, once you are out of camp, ur damn free to wear anything but in camp nobody dresses diferently,if not white then it must be khaki no hijabs, coloured knickers except on sundays. Stop arguing brother.
lol. Stif-necked ignorance. Many peeps have posted on this thread about ladies wearing hijabs IN CAMP the north and even about a catholic sister wearing her blue catholic dress IN CAMP, but since you are all-knowing, you can rightly claim that NOBODY in any camp dresses differently. Nice!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Edo Corper, Gbadamosi OluwaMayowa, Arrested For Sleeping With His Student / See What A Nairalander Did When He Collected His NYSC Discharge Certificate / Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.