Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Let Practice Some Pranks - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let Practice Some Pranks (2269 Views)

LMAO: See The Funniest Drunk Pranks! (pictures) / 25 April Fools Day Pranks You Can Play On Friends / APRIL FOOL PRANKS: Which Pranks Have You Fallen For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:25am On Mar 25, 2008
Next time when you are having dinner, keep an empty jug of water on the table.

When somebody asks you to pass the jug, pretend while picking it up that it is full of water and heavy.

Keep the jug on the table near the victim. The victim will apply what he/she considers is appropriate strength needed to pickup the jug.

This will cause the jug to jerk up to a significant height. The sight is very funny and so is the victim's face.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:27am On Mar 25, 2008
My favourite practical joke involves on of those long line-ups for tickets to a concert or something.

First you go to the front of the line and then walk the entire length, looking over everyone as if you were trying to find a friend.

When you get to the back you walk back to the front doing the same thing, but this time even slower.

Then when you reach the front you turn and quickly run to the back again, machine-gunning everybody as you go.

Then you go up to the ticket office and say "Get it?"

This is a classic joke and as you can see it is also quite practical, since it gets you to the front of the line very fast.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2008
Another, if you can get access to the victim's key chain is to switch all his keys for keys that look exactly the same, but don't fit the locks he's trying to open.

If you can be around for this one, it's much more fun to watch the person go crazy as he cannot open anything he owns
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:31am On Mar 25, 2008
This reminds me of something a friend of mine did to get even with a landlord that evicted him.

There was a hole in one of his walls so he put a couple of dead fish in in the hole.

He then plastered over the hole and repainted the wall.

Can you imagine the smell after a month of summer heat?

Nobody could tell where the odor would be coming from until the bottom of the wall would start to rot.

He did some other things to the house but this was by far the most subtle and undetectable until some time later.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:32am On Mar 25, 2008
Ask somebody what time it is when he/she is holding a glass of fluid in the hand attached to the wrist where he/she wears a watch.

You'll be surprised how many people pour fluid onto themselves trying to be helpful to you
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:35am On Mar 25, 2008
One of my favorites is to put a couple of ping pong balls in someones gas tank.

The car will start just fine and will run for a couple of blocks.

Then the balls will get sucked into the gas feed and cause the car to die.

The balls will now float back to the top of the tank and he will be able to restart the car.

This will be very frustrating to the car owner, especially if he works on his own car.

First he will replace the fuel filter then maybe the fuel pump. From there on out he will be pulling his hair out to figure out what to do next.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2008
After making sure that the victim is out or sound asleep (if the victim is in make sure he can't get out),

put a line of baby powder along the bottom crack of the door (or on a piece of paper and slide it under the door -- hold onto one end).

Then use the blow-dryer to spray the powder into a fine mist that will cover everything in the room.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ayusman16(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2008
Bad man Ituen! Have ever seen the expression of somebody's face who tried to wear a sock full of live Cockroaches?
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2008
o yeah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or try this scenario

Durin a meeting in the office, my boss just expantiated on some point and tried to relax on his chair with his hands behind his neck and GUESS WHAT?

His armpit was showing (hole dey im shirt). Every one was laughing and the man thought he had made a very important speech
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ayusman16(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2008
Chei! dat one stngy oga grin
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by segunpc(m): 9:24am On Mar 25, 2008
ituen abeg all dis na butter joke.

if u go tell person for ajegunle dis kain ones e go still dey expect the funny part not knowing say u don finish.

well sha because u be my friend i go pity u.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 9:34am On Mar 25, 2008
this joke is not for ajegunle boys like you wey dey laugh becos of poverty

Na for the elite who laugh with money
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ayusman16(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2008
No mind Segunpc. Him go remember to laugh when he starts having money!
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 9:55am On Mar 25, 2008
that will be by 2015 if he works 100% hard enof
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ayusman16(m): 9:56am On Mar 25, 2008
, and if he stops using his earned money to eat boli and epa!
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by clemcykul(f): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2008
lmao at post very funny pranks indeed grin
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2008
thanks very much
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by folly69(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2008
nice pranks bt dis 1 was 4 real i was deep asleep in my room one nite, my elder brother came to lay by my side with a glo in de dark mask on,exactly de one the killer used in scary movie and all lights were out u can't imagine hw frightened i was cus i just watched the damn movie meeeen i thot i was goin to die i started shouting and kicking till i got him below the belt and he identified himself immediately in pains. grin
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ayusman16(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2008
Haba Folly! DIs na fat lie! Wetin u dey feel like Jakie Chan? Instead of u to tell us the truth that u got scared and shit in ur pants.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by folly69(m): 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2008
why is dis thread stinking all of a sudden hummn lipsrsealed,anyways i didn't say i put up a fight i was actually scared and kickin out fear with my eyes shut and tryin to enter the wall @ the same time. wink
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by jonjon(f): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2008
My favorite prank is to poke people who least expect it on both sides, u know that soft part around the waist. Do like you're just passing behind them and then poke them with both hands. You'd be surprised how some ppl with very strong face suddenly jump 4 feet high and shout. Heh heh heh. I've been doing it for over ten years and i'm still not tired of it.

My favorite victim is my mum. After 6 kids she still jumps quite high. Surprising. Now when my friends see me coming close to them, even with a straight face, you see them trying to cover their flanks with anything they can find, once bitten, twice shy. grin
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by naijastyle: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2008
silly girl.

@Ituen you're one baduski. cool pranks. i'll try it on very soon.
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin   grin  grin
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by clemcykul(f): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2008
lmoa grin
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2008
LMOA?? na the new system
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by gilgee(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2008
Be carefull with this one, as to not ruin the keyboard. All you have to do is simply and very carefully remove a few keys and switch them around. If your victim is one of those "look up and down" typers. He or she will be very confused while trying to get work done.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by gilgee(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2008
Glue a bottle of shampoo to the shower shelf (to avoid damage, use clear caulk on a surface that can be scraped).
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by gilgee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2008
Take some nail polish and coat a bar of soap with it. Let it dry. Then put it in the bathroom shower. When your victim tries to use it, he or she will go nuts trying to get it to lather up.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by gilgee(m): 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2008
Glue all the bottles of shampoo shut so they cannot be opened.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by gilgee(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2008
You can easily make a car sticker with the inscription "BAD COP NO EGUNJE FOR YOU"". Place it on your bumper and everytime you see a cop. Just drive in front of him. You might want to reduce your speed a bit to make sure he reads it.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by gilgee(m): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2008
Leave a fake note on someone's car windsheild that reads, "Sorry about the damage i caused to your automobile. Call me and I will be more than happy to pay for the repair" Be sure not to leave a phone number, of course there is no real damage. But the victim doesn't know this. He or she will look all over for a dent or scratch or something
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by gilgee(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2008
While your victim is alseep, reset their alarm clock so it goes off at 2am or 3am. But don't place it back on their nightstand. Instead hide it in a closet or behind the tv. The person waking up will be on an early morning hunt for where that annoying sound is coming from. For even more laughs, try unscrewing the lightbulb and watch the person scramble around the room in total darkness.
Re: Let Practice Some Pranks by ituen(m): 9:37am On Mar 26, 2008
G I L G E E

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Hope This Guy Won't Kill Himself With This "Things" / Assuming Your Childs Sees You In This Position What Will You Tell Him. / Double Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.