Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) (20160 Views)

DOWNLOAD Terryg - Run Mad + Pull Off. & Wizkid-sweet Potato / Behind-the-scenes Of 'Push' By Ruggedman Ft TerryG / Spankin Nu N Hoot--illbliss Ft Terryg - Aye Po Gan Micworks Remix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 17, 2013
Sometimes we watch videos but yet don't understand the true meaning of what is actually happening...We laugh, but yet we forget that these guys actually will do anything for their music to be heard, played, and for whatever purpose be on top, and so sacrificing on air isn't going to be a new thing, we will watch and laugh at madness, but yet, a sacrifice has been done, funny right, but how i wish the true picture can be played to you...

Let me share a story with you, if you want to believe it, suits you, there was this guy who always came to this joint to drink every night, and you know how boys act, they always want to show they have so much money, and by 1p.m, he crosses the road, with his beer of course, and he draws a circle and sits around it with the beer, and then sits on the road, his drunk friends will laugh, ahhh, he is drunk, but behold, he was performing some rites, well, life goes on... We all heard of the same guy who came out from a range sport and started to behave madly, lol, that was a joke, he did it twice, and the third time he was going to do it someone warned him to stop and he never came back, well, you call it madness, we call it a sacrifice..
Re: TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 17, 2013
SlyIg: If i say these guys are mad, my oga at the top may come to say another thing that they are only insane, so i dont want to say anything. Thats all.
Always negative , neva allow people to live their life. see Ur life
Re: TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 17, 2013
wat a video, terry g n slizzy e (edo boy) una go laugh tire.
Re: TerryG, Samklef, SlizzyE Turn ‘Cele Pastors’ (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
lmao.
they are a mess. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Most Anticipated Nigerian Albums Of 2022 / "This Is UNIPORT" - UBL Crew (Video) / Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.