Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,708 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale (9726 Views)

Natural Moringa Haircare & Treatment Products / Regain Your Hair Loss Within 60days With Moringa Hair Care Products! / Thermocool Products For Sale At Reduced Price In Lagos Ajah City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by queenesthr(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2013
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by queenesthr(f): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by HealthyHair: 7:08pm On May 14, 2013
All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

All too many times I hear people lament about their hair loss and all too many times I hear them lament that they’ve used several expensive products and concoctions to re-grow their hair to no avail. So many men and women have given up on their hair loss problems and believe it’s hopeless. Well, I know from my years of experience that hair re-growth is 100% possible even on a balding scalp with the right products, the right application techniques and of course, the right simple routine care.

If you are experiencing any form of hair loss; premature baldness, receding hair line alopecia of all sorts, post pregnancy hair loss, trauma induced hair loss, chemical hair loss (damage from relaxers) e.t.c. reach out to us and together we will find the suitable hair loss solution for you. It’s no wonder we are Nigeria’s No 1 Hair Loss and Baldness Treatment Expert.

To view our baldness treatment page with our before and after treatment pictures for both male and female,please visit www.herbalhairgrowth.com.ng/b Our products for hair loss and baldness treatment are revolutionary and completely herbal based with zero side effects.

BENEFITS
Quick Effect: Stop hair loss in 7days! Start new hair growth in 15 Days!
No Oral Drugs: Cure baldness with a spray
No Side Effects: 100% Indian & Chinese herbs
Easy To Use: Spray only in the morning and at night
No sting, no stain,no smell and no itch
Affordable: One set for 3months usage (3 x 60ml bottles)
Efficacy Proven: Results beyond your expectations

Contact Details
HERBAL HAIR GROWTH NIGERIA
Email: info@herbalhairgrowth.com.ng
Tel: 08023871004 or 08145043852
Address: 38 Osho Drive, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.

For FREE consultation, call Mrs. Okeke on 08023871004.

EXCEPTIONAL RESULTS GUARANTEED!

Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by queenesthr(f): 12:47pm On May 24, 2013
Hair Loss Control Clinic (HLCC) products still available online at http://tosanonline.com. Under vendor click on chynwe.

Contact 08034708929 or chynweod@yahoo.com if you have any questions
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by queenesthr(f): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2013
New stock just arrived.
Keep the orders coming!

http://tosanonline.com click on chynwe under vendors
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by ucheozor(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2014
MAXGRO: Herbal Hair Growth And Baldness Treatment For African-American Men
STOP YOUR HAIR LOSS IN 10 DAYS AND BEGIN NEW HAIR GROWTH IN LESS THAN A MONTH
NO SKIN STING,
NO MASSAGE,
NO SMELL,
NO CHEMICAL
SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN BEST HAIR LOSS TREATMENT PRODUCT IN THE WORLD "MAXGRO"!

MAXGRO is a physician-formulated, highly effective and side-effect free hair re-growth treatment. Its advanced combination of FDA approved minoxidil and potent herbal extracts and vitamins ensure a faster delivery of active nutrients to the hair roots and follicles. Unlike most other hair loss treatments in the market, this combination target the root cause of thinning hair in black men, quickly reverses the negative action of DHT in the scalp, stimulate new hair growth and sustains the new hair growth for permanent results. With its easy and convenient to use modern spray bottle, anyone can easily regain a full and healthy head of hair in record time!
bEAUTIFUL WOMAN I MAXGRO is safe and effective for African-American females too. We recommend usage for females in profound hair loss cases such as traction alopecia, alopecia areata and in female pattern baldness.
Although MAXGRO has proven highly effective in treating Male Pattern Baldness in of all races, it was formulated specifically with the right combination of vitamins and minerals to stop hair loss and promote new hair growth for the specific hair structure of the African-American.

HOW DOES IT WORK
It accelerate blood circulation on scalp
It enhance hair follicle and Roots
It accelerate melanin synthesis
It stimulate the hair root
It improve hair quality

HOW MUCH WILL IT COST ME?
Because we care about your hair, we break the price into four, you will also enjoy our discount if you order your package with this discount coupon code "OKU500". speak with our customer care before placing your order. +2348111947383, +234818597803.

2packs 3pack 4pack
3 spray bottles (60ml each) 6 spray bottles (60ml each) 9 spray bottles (60ml each) 12 spray bottles (60ml each)
N12,000 N24,000 N23,000 N36,000 N33,000 N48,000 N40,000

Save N1,000 Save N3,000 Save N8,000

* Free Shipping Nationwide
* Free Shipping Nation

Order Now!
how do i access the discount?
use ""OKU500" as your discount code. N500 will be discounted for you.
HEAR OUR CUSTOMERS
“My husband was getting really conscious of his hair loss. He had lost almost all of his front hair and it apparently made him uncomfortable. I read about MAXGRO online and bought him a pack as a gift. Not only did his hair become full again but I noticed that the newly re-grown hair is very dark and hardly any visible grey hair in that region again. It’s good to have my very confident husband back! Thanks to MAXGRO.”
Uzo, 44, Lagos

“I started using MAXGRO with a very doubtful and skeptical mind. I must say I have been pleasantly surprised with the resultant hair growth. The excellent result has made me become the “unpaid campaigner” for MAXGRO. I now wholeheartedly recommend it to my family and friends.”

Oryina, 34, Benue
“MAXGRO Herbal Hair Regrowth Spray works! I am a very fair skinned guy and when I started losing my hair, the bald patch on my head was very obvious and left me highly uncomfortable. I used MAXGRO-with a lot of doubt at first – and it worked! It’s a big relief to find my fair skinned bald patch almost fully regrown and hardly noticeable anymore.”

Campbell, 27, Port Harcourt

… 90 days, NO RISK, NO HASSLE, 100% UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RISK ON YOUR PART WITH THIS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by hairyman(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
One of the two clinically proven hair regrowth aerosol Rogaine is presently available on konga.com @ http:///hair-treatment-for-women-1213655. Rogaine for men is also available on konga.
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by meetmal03(f): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by meetmal03(f): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
So I recently started using this amazing hair food about 1 month ago and it has been amazing. Its an indian hairfoood and 101% organic with no chemical.

It grew my hair, made the strands strong and my front hair grew well again after a long while.

I actually started using it on my hubbys bald hair and my baby's hair and the result has been amazing.

check out my front hair three weeks ago and now all thanks to Oleena hairfood.

Bye bye to receeding hairline.
Time to flaunt my front hair.

their page here is https://www.nairaland.com/4440498/solution-hair-problem-oleena-hairfood#66510160

their other contacts call or whatsapp
Mabel on 09025415172
or Rita on
email
oleenaindia@gmail.com

Re: Hair Growth And Hair Loss Treatment Products For Sale by Kryptolord: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nice ��

(1) (Reply)

Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily / Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Lawyers Wigs And Gowns @ Legal Accessories Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.