Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily (9739 Views)

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads / updated: This Short Video Shows You How To Make $15 Weekly / Queen Elizabeth Coins Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Just follow the link and sign up, as the lunch you receive free token you can't register without the invitation link.

Here is the link

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
UPDATE

Get 20 free lino before the lunch click the link to register.
here

Rush now while its still active
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by princejonhealth: 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
4 real?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
princejonhealth:
4 real?

Yes according to research. But you have Notting to loose don't buy. Just register with the link, join telegram and you see the virtual token. After ICO they will send it to you.

A friend of mine used this method and got 50 "NEO last year now " NEO" is "$150".

Since you have nothing to loose just register

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
Update Earn Refereum coins.

Click on the

link to join
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by pat077: 5:28am On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Just follow the link and sign up, as the lunch you receive free token you can't register without the invitation link.

Here is the link
I just checked the link now and it says the telegram referral event is now complete, does that mean I can't get the offer again
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2018
pat077:
I just checked the link now and it says the telegram referral event is now complete, does that mean I can't get the offer again
If they said so. Yes for that one but don't give up cos of that register other ones I will be updating them on this thread.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by pat077: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:

If they said so. Yes for that one but don't give up cos of that register other ones I will be updating them on this thread.
is there any other one available now
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2018
pat077:
is there any other one available now

You need a telegram account for this.

DATA AIRDROP

DATA: Simple Steps to be eligible for 25 DTA airdrops!
1. Join DATA Telegram https:///blockchainDATA before Jan 20
2. Follow our Twitter https://twitter.com/Blockchain_Data
3. Submit your #ETH address to bot @Blockchain_Data_bot
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2018
Search the bot on telegram

@Blockchain_Data_bot

To complete your registration
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:55am On Jan 17, 2018
Update on new ICO
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Nice one Linda.
Following bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by pat077: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:

You need a telegram account for this.

DATA AIRDROP

DATA: Simple Steps to be eligible for 25 DTA airdrops!
1. Join DATA Telegram https:///blockchainDATA before Jan 20
2. Follow our Twitter https://twitter.com/Blockchain_Data
3. Submit your #ETH address to bot @Blockchain_Data_bot
Pls, what is data air drop and hw is it different from ico
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
pat077:
Pls, what is data air drop and hw is it different from ico

Airdrop is free token given to users that joined the cryto currency early before it started.

ICO is initial coin offering.

That is "pre sale" kinda buying the coin before it lunches. If you buy let's say $2000 token cos you bought early and supported them increase their market cap.

They send you free bonus token (worth $500 or more as the case nay be) for purchasing early. During pre sale.

Airdrop is basically giving your free without purchasing it.

Most times they need you to join telegram group or make a tweet on twitter to receive such. Depending
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by pat077: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Airdrop is free token given to users that joined the cryto currency early before it started.

ICO is initial coin offering.

That is "pre sale" kinda buying the coin before it lunches. If you buy let's say $2000 token cos you bought early and supported them increase their market cap.

They send you free bonus token (worth $500 or more as the case nay be) for purchasing early. During pre sale.

Airdrop is basically giving your free without purchasing it.

Most times they need you to join telegram group or make a tweet on twitter to receive such. Depending
ok
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
Another ICO Update.

You must have telegram to claim this

Visit this link.

It will redirect you to telegram
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Update

UCOT Airdrop
Steps:

1. Join our Telegram Official Channel: http://t.cn/RYfM5U8
2. Follow @UcotMedia Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/UcotMedia
3. Submit your #ETH wallet address (not exchange address) to bot @UCOTbot

Details : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2771316
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2018
This is just for 1st 1000 people

BANCA Airdrop/Bounty
The Wall Street on Blockchain
Banca is a decentralized, intelligent investment bank community focusing on crypto assets. The community has its business protocols, trust mechanism and reward system, all built on blockchain technology

Details : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2775256.new#new

Limited to First 1000 Members.
Note : Required QTUM WALLET

Don't miss this its still active
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2018
Update
Click on the blue text below to

Get free tokens joins this group

And earn 10 free tokens instant

1 = $10 you earn instant $100.

Type in the telegram group

/claim@hodl2bot

To claim your coins

Join now while it's hot.

Don't forget to type that word in the chat group to auto claim or send it to the telegram not
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jayauthentic(m): 12:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
Joined. Was told I've been given some tokens. I'm still yet to understand the whole system.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice one. Following back to back.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
jayauthentic:
Joined. Was told I've been given some tokens. I'm still yet to understand the whole system.

As you registered with your ETH.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
The system is just unreleased crypto currency like bitcion, ethereum ripple etc.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
jamesjude:
Nice one. Following back to back.

Thanks
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
jayauthentic:

When they start you can leave your coins to grow which I will advice or sell them. But selling them when the just start won't worth much. But if the last for at least eight months your coins worth something

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by harleeM: 12:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Following...Looking out for more airdrops.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
harleeM:
Following...Looking out for more airdrops.

Thanks for following, I will be updating more on a daily
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jayauthentic(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
lindashealthwat:

As you registered with your ETH.

Once the finish their pre sales and start...they will send your token to your ETH wallet address.

Make sure your ETH wallet address you have access to the private keys... That is you use wallets like blockchain or myetherwallet to register

Thanks for your response. I'll register with ETH shortly.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
jayauthentic:

Thanks for your response. I'll register with ETH shortly.

Use this wallet so you can easily see all your tokens.

"Myetherwallet"
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
New update

Steps:

1. Join our Telegram Official Channel: http://t.cn/RYfM5U8

2. Follow @UcotMedia Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/UcotMedia

3. Submit your #ETH wallet address (not exchange address) to bot @UCOTbot
by messaging the bot PRIVATELY; Simply look for @UCOTbot from the member list, and send message to the bot in private;

We will start giving users our token airdrop rewards in Feb! Thank you all for your support!
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Update
Click on the blue text below to

Get free tokens joins this group

And earn 10 free tokens instant

1 = $10 you earn instant $100.

Type in the telegram group

/claim@hodl2bot

To claim your coins

Join now while it's hot.

Don't forget to type that word in the chat group to auto claim or send it to the telegram not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Lawyers Wigs And Gowns @ Legal Accessories Warehouse / MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.