Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady (4653 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by TheCork(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

Its not story , I'm taken..

My man has more money u can ever imagine.

Can u gift your gf some couple of millions of naira as birthday gift ?

tongue

You can't dear . So let it rest !

No space for any other guy .

angry
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by TheCork(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

tongue

Now slow down baby. 600naira usually get me any chick I want, it's the tort that counts. Do u realise am a londoner? I come to London anyhow. Can your boyfriends enter London? Listen baby, I all ways get my women & I like u
I will buy u wig, bag and plenty mini sketch. U very beautiful. Please can I kiss u twice? I drive BMW and I roll like big boys (true story) wink
I want u to be my babe
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by TheCork(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

tongue

Ok baby, u no I have moiney...please can u find me fine half cast chick that look like u?.. but please make sure she can spek English jorr. Am fedddddup of jamming babes who spek only pigeon english angry
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
TheCork:

Now slow down baby. 600naira usually get me any chick I want, it's the tort that counts. Do u realise am a londoner? I come to London anyhow. Can your boyfriends enter London? Listen baby, I all ways get my women & I like u
I will buy u wig, bag and plenty mini sketch. U very beautiful. Please can I kiss u twice? I drive BMW and I roll like big boys (true story) wink
I want u to be my babe

God forbid .

For your info, he travels round the world for vacations .

And next year we are taking trips together . so keep your London in your pocket.

Least I forget I have 50 shoes of different designs and colours, 35 exotic bags and purses , different lovely dresses and tops , sneakers , and jeans .

Gold necklaces and bracelets for special occasions .

I drive a SUV Complement from Boo boo.

Mr Londoner, you can't cope. I'm not a 600naira babe.

Go look for your type elsewhere

My office rent alone is 9 digits . Go and rest .
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by TheCork(m): 1:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

God forbid .

And next year we are taking trips together . so keep your London in your pocket.

Least I forget I have 50 shoes of different designs and colours, 35 exotic bags and purses , different lovely dresses and tops , sneakers , and jeans .

angry
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by TheCork(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

God forbid .

But why u playing had to get self? Ain't u sopose to like moiney? Aint u sopose to be woman? Women like moiney . Was wrong with 800naira?.. o grow up please. Have been to America, London, Paris, newyok, Germany, Japan, China, hongkong,south Africa, Ghana, Benin, Abuja & Cape town. Can any of your boyfriend afford that? I drive BMW & guess wot, am in London right now. Be nice to me & I will bring u gifts..truss me.
Baby I want u to be my babe so u can drive my BMW. I love half cast babes & am trying to help u. Be nice or else u will loose the biggest shance of your life. By the way, was your phone number again please? ...I beg, quit the attitude. Juss gimme your bombs please? smiley
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by TheCork(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

God forbid .

And if u r expensive, how do u expect mans to toast u? 800 naira is not bad. Money is moiney. It's the thoughts that count. It ain't like am asking u for some for free ke? I tire mennnnn. Baby am a millionaire. Let's talk baby!�
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by fati2001(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
victorian:

God forbid .

see as u fine. sorry tho, you look like Chinese.... the nose and eyes. you for yellow more.
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by victorian(f): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
fati2001:

see as u fine.
sorry tho, you look like Chinese.... the nose and eyes. you for yellow more.

Well such is life sometimes .

Nothing I can do about it though and the Chinese look has come to stay.

If I yellow more people will be scared of me .

They are already whispering I'm a mermaid . And honestly I don't care anymore .

Let the yellow stay as it is .

1 Like

Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by TheCork(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2020
fati2001:

see as u fine.
sorry tho, you look like Chinese.... the nose and eyes. you for yellow more.

Brother. Victorian is not on your level I beg stay on your lane. U can't afford 500naira to pay her. Please go n stick with orange sellers on your level. I beg (no oofense) angry
Re: What Are The Things You Enjoy As A Married Man/lady by Priam: 10:48pm On Aug 07, 2020
victorian:

Oh no! Here we go again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lose Weight Naturally Within 9 Days Without Any Side Effect. / thank God / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.