Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:00 PM

Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! (45100 Views)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Someone said congrats to the "global south"....

Yeah...but Argentina is the most European and lily white country in Latin America lol cheesy.

Hell will freeze over before a real Global south pope is elected. ESPECIALLY a black African.

Not that I care sha....the Roman catholic papacy is a Roman, and by extension, European thing.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by TheKingsQueen: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2013

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by vanstanzy(m): 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dr. Do Good:
The cross on his nake is for what?

Are u an OMATA GUY? Nake! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by pazienza(m): 8:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:

.... grin

*Sprinkles holy water on him*
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Fhemmmy: 8:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Change is here . . . .

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Mar 13, 2013
It is being said that the Pope . . . .
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Arysexy(m): 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
wia are d fake prophets dat carried st malachi's prediction of the new pope being called POPE Peter d Roman? Dissapointed huh? This is POPE FRANCIS, make una shift una conspiracy theory goal post forward, abi anti-christ jargon go rest small.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by tpia5: 9:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
pazienza:

Argentina is a hybrid of italy and spain.

And german
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by tpia5: 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
I was trying to see what that name francis connotes, now it came to me.

St francis of assisi.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Abrantie: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
MAYOWAAK: There is no way WHITE smoke can produce a BLACk Pope! ....just being naughty and cynical...lol
Your comment is funny but sooooo true grin
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Arysexy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
Lesson learnt from this pope election

1. who God has chosen, should be supported. Buhari take note!
2. The cardinals dat voted stand d chance of being elected, yet they pledge their loyalty to d chosen one. humility
3. No opposition after election, No court case. ACN/CPC take note
4. No tribalism! No racism!, An argentine will mount d Roman seat, D POPE is d president of d smallest country Vatican. Hausa and northern poilticians take note
5. The cardinals were happy with d new pope, No protest, No killing of corpers, No almajiri destroying St Peters square!
6. The whole church, prays for the pope, when last did d whole Nigeria pray for its leader?

God bless and keep d Pope!

2 Likes

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by tpia5: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
farem: HERE COMES POPE Alamisieigha!
He has been given State Pardon yesterday to qualify.

Hmm, i wonder how people knew what was going on in the vatican even though there was supposedly no outside communication.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by FXKing2012(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
tpia@:

Hmm, i wonder how people knew what was going on in the vatican even though there was supposedly no outside communication.
oponu oniyeye...it's almost March 14, tell your leader WA to pay up or you all get labelled as scammers.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by mavinc4u(f): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
Arysexy: wia are d fake prophets dat carried st malachi's prediction of the new pope being called POPE Peter d Roman? Dissapointed huh? This is POPE FRANCIS, make una shift una conspiracy theory goal post forward, abi anti-christ jargon go rest small.

i thought i was the only one that saw that 900 years ago prophecy of st Malachy but bros if the prophecy is true then names can be changed to remove people's eyes from knowing the truth. i noticed that he is first in every thing starting from his chosen name and his continent and also has Jesuit attached to his name. whichever, God will see his children through.

God bless the New pope.

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-IV7uOLnsnuI/UUCGxuNd6DI/AAAAAAABiuk/zChAzpCTNGg/s1600/article-2292549-18A10DDE000005DC-52_636x410.jpg[/img]

This does not look like white smoke to me ooo .. this is deceit in pure daylight ...
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Missonas(f): 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
God Bless The Pope!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt / See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today / Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.