Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! (45093 Views)

Cardinal Onaiyekan Disowns Recent Interview Against President Buhari / Buhari’s Ministerial List Shows That He Belongs To Somebody – Cardinal Okogie / Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by azimibraun: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Late Fela anikulapo kuti " pope na enjoyment.."
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Rubyventures: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
why does anything black signify negativity? why couldnt they use green smoke? undecided
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by azimibraun: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
Black is beautiful.. Black is delay, black is confusion black is nt only d Bomb bt d explosion.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
I can foresee a looooooong period in the conclave!
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 13, 2013
Arysexy:

Wot is did al-qaeda terrorist doing here? TO AVOID BEING BANNED MAKE SURE UR POST IS NOT OFFENSIVE TO CHRISTIANS
not here
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Ifetex(m): 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=tunapawizzy]
[b]u will have to buy form at PDP National secretariat tfirst

tnx 4 d inf but i hv dis agains 1 of contestant
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Toks2008(m): 2:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
The calender of the world seems to be winding up fast.

1. The election of the possible last pope of the catholic church who according to 900yrs old prophecy of a catholic vertican by name st Malachi will be known as Peter the roman and he will be the false prophet that will work hand in hand with the antichrist.

2.This seem to be coinciding with the Visit of Obama to Israel to broker peace between the state of Palestine and Israel.

Should Obama succeed in doing this and the construction of Solomon temple starts, then we just might be on the count down to Rapture as Obama undoubtedly will be the Antichrist because it is only the antichrist that will succeed in brokering peace between these two age long enemies.

And when he finally makes the peace agreement, a new temple will be built and in about three and a half years into the peace agreement, the abomination of desolation will stand in the temple and declare himself as GOD then the world will witness three and a half years of tribulation such that has never happened before on earth. But the good news is that the rapture of the church would have taking place before the tribulation starts. Matthew 24:15

This is indeed prophetic so lets see if Obama will succeed in the peace talks between Israel and state of Palestine.

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joseph-klein/obama-to-demand-israel-withdrawal-from-judea-samaria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsb2FxrUsAQ

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by senatorweedman: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
and the winner is ??
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
dedons: what makes you tink that dis is d most important election on earth right now
pls can u tell me d most important one?
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Airforce1(m): 2:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
What is Chimney?
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Toks2008(m): 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Fisherman.com:
pls can u tell me d most important one?

If only you understand end times then you will know that this is the most important election in the world and even heaven is interested in it.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Ifetex(m): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
BREAKING NEWS FROM A BREAKING STUDIO ON A BROKEN.. TV BHOLD THE NEW P.............
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by adebayo201: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Airforce1: What is Chimney?
ask Seun. tongue
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Rubyventures: 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2013

a chimney is an outlet built on houses in cold climates (long structure made of bricks mainly in residential ) that lets out smoke. it connects the fireplace inside so when the wood is burnt inside to keep the place warm , allthe smoke and CO2 is let outside through the chimney. I hope this helps?
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by iamtrending: 2:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Long live the Pope and God bless the Pope. This is indeed the most important election in the world. The whole world is watching.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by donguutti: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
Can some please cut out the end time shit.There is no such thing,All predictions of the end have thus far proven to be false
please stop the delusion.

Back to the conclave, as it stands now after 4 balloting sessions yesterday,and no clear winner, it would seem the reformist camp and the
curia camp are evenly matched.The winner would require 2/3 of the votes to be declared pope( Pope paul VIII rules), maybe the Italian cardinals might
decide to stop the stalemate and vote one of their own.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Toks2008(m): 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2013
donguutti: Can some please cut out the end time shit.There is no such thing,All predictions of the end have thus far proven to be false
please stop the delusion.

Back to the conclave, as it stands now after 4 balloting sessions yesterday,and no clear winner, it would seem the reformist camp and the
curia camp are evenly matched.The winner would require 2/3 of the votes to be declared pope( Pope paul VIII rules), maybe the Italian cardinals might
decide to stop the stalemate and vote one of their own.

I am not a freak of endtime bruhaha either but simple intelligence of life denotes objectivity in whatever we do and not dogmatism so i still sit on the fence as i wait for the identity of the new pope.

If it aligns with the age long prophecy then i may start to take this end time isue seriously but if not, life goes on.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by EMILO2STAY(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
lol, illuminati election
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
toluxa1: Wait o, am I the only one seeing Red smoke coming from the chimney? shocked
it would seem so. U appear to be colour blind. I told you so the last time u wore a blue and green socks tongue
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by toronto419(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
justokey: Arinze isnt qualified. He is above the age limit and he is not even in the conclave. Only 2 nigerian cardinals are qualified to vote and be voted for... Cardinals Okogie and Onaiyekan.

he is not qualified to vote but he is qualified to be voted for
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by dulphines: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
Table Leg :
NOT INTERESTED!!!!!

Then why did you comment? Must you? lol
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by victorazy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Breaking news: Cardinal Arinze is the winner!!!!
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by adebayo201: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=Rubyventures]

a chimney is an outlet built on houses in cold climates (long structure made of bricks mainly in residential ) that lets out smoke. it connects the fireplace inside so when the wood is burnt inside to keep the place warm , allthe smoke and CO2 is let outside through the chimney. I hope this helps?[/quote, gud of u. +500 karmas.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by goldfish80(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Its α song by Flavour N'abania

1 Like

Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Abmarshalo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
The Writer: Black smoke billowed from the chimney of the Sistine Chapel Tuesday night, indicating that cardinals gathered at the Vatican to elect a new pope had not chosen one in the first ballot of their conclave.

Earlier yesterday the secret election to determine the next pontiff got underway as soon as the doors closed behind the 115 Roman Catholic cardinals charged with electing the new pope.

The next round of voting will begin this morning with results revealed by puffs of smoke from the chimney following each ballot. Black smoke symbolizes a negative outcome, while a white smoke means a new occupant of the Seat of St. Peter has been selected.

The concave's senior cardinal, Giovanni Battista Re, led the under-80 cardinal electors who are fit to vote, through an oath of secrecy.

The new pope will lead the world's 1.2 billion Roman Catholics.
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
Another sham in the home of pedos...

I wonder how many kids had to be molested before the voting started... undecided
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by kpozite(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
But I 've been puffing out white smoke from my cigarette all day isn't that ok?
Re: Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio of Argentina Named New Pope, Pope Francis! by talktrue1(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Still waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Lawyer Faults Apostle Suleman's Media Trial, Raises 10 Posers / Chris Oyakhilome Meets Benny Hinn For The First Time At #MHIS / 800 Ethiopians Killed After Defending ‘Ark Of The Covenant'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.