Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe (19685 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Jonathan Owes Nigerians Explanation Over Fake Boko Haram Ceasefire – APC Campaig / 419: Nigeria Owes Nobody Apology – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ayuse(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Anyone who vote for Jonathan in 2015 will be proving to me that they are morally bankrupt. Come 2015 we need a change enough of PDP and Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by gp66(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
you pple should stop all these childish and unreasonable insult on GEJ. Is GEJ the only member in the council of state that granted the state pardon? Council of state is made of of all living past and present presido and VP, Governors, senate predident, CJN, etc. Check the full list of those pardon u wil see that its Northernerns dat occupies it most. Its because Alamieyeseigha is involve thats why all these useless insults are coming from NL. Tell your brothers who are legislators to push the bill for death sentence for any one guilty of corruption of any magnitude, then Nigeria will be corrupt free. Haters of GEJ keep hating.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by PastorOla1: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
This is an arrogant government . Doyin Okupe is worse than GEJ that he is representing. Explanation or no explanation over Alamieyeseigha's Perron " No Wahala" we know him say once a thief 4ever a thief .

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by dady12: 8:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gej have done it again.he should scrap EFCC and ICPC even police ,court and whatever,their jobs is no more.what kind of example is he setting for generation unborn.i am fully convince that he call for the council meeting just becos of alaims ,why not pardon all prisoners?jonathan is trying to legalize corruption,kidnapping ,arm robber and all sort of criminal activities .he is a disgrace to nigerians,he would ve pardon any political oppress nigerian if there any,not looters , his paid and defend spokeman suppose to ask nigerians for forgiveness for pardoning someone who suppose to rot in jail,jonathan is advicing politicians to continuing looting and support him in his ambition and get pardon after election,what a shame!cannot wait for 2015,this madness must stop and nigeria must be free from this gangs of cultist and criminal pretending to be good leader .

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by teetee123: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
President Goodluck walks into a Bank to cash a check. As he
approaches the cashier he says, "Good
morning Ma'am, would you please cash
this check for me?"
Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir.
Could you please show me your ID?"
Jonathan: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID
with me as I didn't think there was any
need to. I am President Goodluck Jonathan,
the President of Nigeria"
Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but
with all the regulations and monitoring of
the banks because of impostors and
forgers and requirements of the Dodd/
Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on
seeing ID." Jonathan: "Just ask anyone here
at the bank who I am and they will tell
you. Everybody knows who I am."
Cashier: "I am sorry Mr. President but
these are the bank rules and I must
follow them." Jonathan: "I am urging you,
please, to cash this check." Cashier:
"Look Mr. President, here is an example
of what we can do. One day, Tiger
Woods came into the bank without ID.
To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled
out his putter and made a beautiful shot
across the bank into a cup. With that
shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and
cashed his check." "Another time, Andre
Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out
his tennis racquet and made a fabulous
shot whereas the tennis ball landed in
my cup. With that shot we cashed his
check. So, Mr. President, what can you
do to prove that it is you, and only you,
as the President of Nigeria?"
Jonathan : stands there thinking,
and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly,
my mind is a total blank... There is
nothing that comes to my mind. I can't
think of a single thing. I have absolutely
no idea what to do; I just don't have a
clue". Cashier: "Will that be large or small
bills, Mr. President

3 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Azukaorji(m): 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2013
Some body help me tell mr president dat GOD is watching.....pardon 2 criminals?...while inocent citizens ar ranguishing in gail 4 nothing...hmmmm..hmmm
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Anaegboka(m): 9:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
This shows that no Nigerian court will ever have the guts to convict anybody of corruption during the tenure of this gutless man who went to school without shoes. Waiting for the time he'll pardon Al Mustapha, give Osisikankwu an MON posthumoustly, return the recovered loots to Abacha family. Shame on all who voted for this insult on the citizens of Nigerian nation.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by babestella: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
This is a confirmation that Nigerians are being ruled by imbeciles and clowns. May God help us.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Seun(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
warrior101: Exact the way Seun of NL talks. It seems Nigeria is ripe for a true Anarchy at last. Mor greese to your elbow Sir. Take glory and absolute control of your subjects. Nigeria is getting there.
I used to talk like that, but now I know better. When people are unhappy, you have to address their concerns to make them happy.

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ifihearam: 11:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Yeah he is right, is it because DSP is from bayelsa ni? Was he the only one pardoned ni? Abegi
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ewet: 1:28am On Mar 14, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This GEJ and his brainless agents wont stop to amuse me. can u imagine this superfluous statement that looks like a script out of THE NEW MASQUERADE TV SERIES. What do thse guys smoke that makes them loose there common sense so easily. Men i am getting sick of this GEJ by the day. This is another proof that this guy as scammed Nigerians by promising them transformation and giving them nothing. Another reason this fool shuld be kicked out com 2015. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by ewet: 1:36am On Mar 14, 2013
JIGHU:

GEJ LIVES IN ASO ROCK, YOU LIVE IN BADIA OJORA NEAR THE RAILWAY,GEJ RIDES IN THE BEST CARS AND FULL COMPLEMENT OF SECURITY DETAIL AND YOU STILL HANG ON MOLUE AND TRAIN, YOU TALKING ABOUT MEDIOCRITY/CLUELESSNESS? BETTER GO FIND BETTER BABALAWO TO WASH YOUR HEAD BEFORE RITUALIST FIND YOU...COS YOU ARE AN ENDANGERED SPECIE OOO WITH WERE U LIVE

Nah u suppose go find correct babalawo make he go wash your head because i know God did not create you and your GEJ brainless.The plan of God in your life has bin altered and destroyed by the witches and wizards in your family, that is why u can come out and utter such senseless statements.Its obvious u think with your anus. What a pity cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by citizenY(m): 1:58am On Mar 14, 2013
Whao...These guys are having one long orga......

If jona is that bold, he should give up his seat and the 2015 candiday to Alams, or bring back OBJ.
Then we will know that MEN are in ASO ROCK.

Why are we being fu,,,cked from all holes in our body like this... mouth , nose, ear etc.

I have no choice if Jona continues this way but when unelected hangers on like Okupe open their shalanga mouths and insult our sensibilities, I am outraged.

Nigeru=ians certainly deaserve better than this

Having said this, I want to wait for whimpers from legislators and opposition parties
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by mrofficial2(m): 4:55am On Mar 14, 2013
^^^ Guy, wetin Shymexx do you?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Edeze(m): 7:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Are u christians at all? How can a man who have suffered that much still remain there? He has already been stripped with almost everything, besides i dn't think dat his continous staying there will add anything to ur lives... and y blame GEJ u just heard dat it was d decission of the National Council of States... Pls dn't comment b/c pple re commenting BE A REAL MAN!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Pukkah: 7:49am On Mar 14, 2013
gp66: you pple should stop all these childish and unreasonable insult on GEJ. Is GEJ the only member in the council of state that granted the state pardon? Council of state is made of of all living past and present presido and VP, Governors, senate predident, CJN, etc. Check the full list of those pardon u wil see that its Northernerns dat occupies it most. Its because Alamieyeseigha is involve thats why all these useless insults are coming from NL. Tell your brothers who are legislators to push the bill for death sentence for any one guilty of corruption of any magnitude, then Nigeria will be corrupt free. Haters of GEJ keep hating.

I shudder at this kind of reasoning. Do you know how such things get done in real life?

Who is the Chairman of the Council? Who approved the issue to be brought up at the Council meeting?

This action is a dirty slap on the fight against corruption in Nigeria. This action is an endorsement of corruption. And make no mistake about it, Alamieyeseigha was not a political convict.

This action tells the impressionable people that they can get away with corruption, or worse still, with conviction.

This action entrenches godfatherism and nepotism. There's nothing positive about this action.

This action should be roundly condemned by all good citizens of this beleaguered country.

If you don't have the spine or inegrity to condemn it, just keep quiet or ignore the thread. Some die-hard, 'the king can do no wrong' minions of the President have already ignored the embarassing thread.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by anulaxad(m): 8:43am On Mar 14, 2013
This man has no heart,a vile wicked fellow who just steals all the money that's meant to develop the country and help the people. I AM WARNING THE IDIOT fool who REPLIES IN SUCH MEMORABILITY IF YOU DARE DEFEND THEMOTHERFUCKER I WILL NOT BE PEACEFUL.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by 4Play(m): 8:53am On Mar 14, 2013
These politicians have no shame defending the indefensible with their warped reasoning. Imagine using the analogy of parents and children.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by anulaxad(m): 8:56am On Mar 14, 2013
talk2s(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13
[quote author=Abel202]My People, I am one of those who believes that Jonathan is on the right track in many areas of National development although his nature does not command respect nor inspires one as a Leader should.
But honestly this pardoning of Alamesieya is a very wrong move. I know that Alams is his former boss and all those crap, but if GEJ takes fighting corruption even a bit seriously he will not commit this grave error of judgement. There is no justification for this irresponsible decision. I have always said that fighting corruption headlong is Jonathans weakest link and If its true that a chain is as strong as its weakest link then GEJ should realy buckle up and fight corruption headlong.
I do not criticise for the sake of it. A father can take a wrong decision (once in a while, not all the time), but He still remains your father and you will still respect him and not resort to calling him names. Let us condemn this counter-productive, ill-advised decision of Jonathan in the strongest possible terms. But let us not resort to name calling. Mr President has made a serious mistake in this. In short by this singular act, he has aborted the fight against corruption (that is if there was any fight against corruption since Yaradua and later GEJ took over).
This is one silly mistake. But does this singular act make Mr Jonathan unelectable come 2015, The answer is simply no.
If Jonathan gets it right in Railways (affirmative), if GEJ gets it right on Electoral reforms (affirmative) If GEJ gets it right on building more Universities and funding existing ones (affirmative), If GEJ gets it right in improving our Power generation and distribution (affirmative),If GEJ gets it right on Agriculture (affirmative) and if GEJ gets it right on the second Niger Bridge (I hope affirmative soon) amongst other things etc; Then even if GEJ scores below average on fighting corruption (Affirmative because he is already scoring far far below average), He will still have more positives than negatives to brandish as his score card to merit him getting a second term.
I just pray and Urge our president to please stop punching corruption with Kid gloves. Grow some serious balls and fight this scourge so that it will not bury Nigeria one day.[/quote

GEJ is balless;
Gej is this;
Gej is that...
U guys aint seen nothing yet.
Between now and 2015, more decisions and hard stands that will proove to all doubting thomases and critics that our president has GUTS would be taken.
Watch out!

your mum dropped you on your retardedSkull when you was child. FUCKINGIGNORANTSONABITCH.

THREE YEARS IN POWER YET OUR FUUUUCKING RESOURCEFUL COUNTRY IS NOT EVEN HALFWAY DEVELOPED OR STABILIZED.

YOU DESERVE TO ROT IN THE DEVILS MICROWAVE TILL NOW TO YOUR EXPECTED DEATH.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by jaybee(f): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2013
Litmus: What message does this send to the north?

i tot this was done in the north.

was it in Nigeria?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Olaolufred(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2013
I THINK JONATANI IS GOOD BY SIMPLY REFRAMING HIS USUAL " I DON'T GIVE A DAMN".
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Vires: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Johnsinia: Alams is a free man once again! There's nthin one can do abt it. D presidnt word is bigger dan all our ranting. Even though i do nt support d idea of setting free a heartless criminal; who am i 2 challa
nge d decissn of d presidnt of d most powerful black nation on earth? All i can do is pray dat God leads him well 2 do d right and if giving Alams pardon is d right tin den i pray dat Alams shuld repent indeed and also do restitutn as a proof of his repentance.

If he wants to do restitution, let him go to UK and face trial
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Vires: 1:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
teetee123: President Goodluck walks into a Bank to cash a check. As he
approaches the cashier he says, "Good
morning Ma'am, would you please cash
this check for me?"
Cashier: "It would be my pleasure sir.
Could you please show me your ID?"
Jonathan: "Truthfully, I did not bring my ID
with me as I didn't think there was any
need to. I am President Goodluck Jonathan,
the President of Nigeria"
Cashier: "Yes sir, I know who you are, but
with all the regulations and monitoring of
the banks because of impostors and
forgers and requirements of the Dodd/
Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on
seeing ID." Jonathan: "Just ask anyone here
at the bank who I am and they will tell
you. Everybody knows who I am."
Cashier: "I am sorry Mr. President but
these are the bank rules and I must
follow them." Jonathan: "I am urging you,
please, to cash this check." Cashier:
"Look Mr. President, here is an example
of what we can do. One day, Tiger
Woods came into the bank without ID.
To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled
out his putter and made a beautiful shot
across the bank into a cup. With that
shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and
cashed his check." "Another time, Andre
Agassi came in without ID. He pulled out
his tennis racquet and made a fabulous
shot whereas the tennis ball landed in
my cup. With that shot we cashed his
check. So, Mr. President, what can you
do to prove that it is you, and only you,
as the President of Nigeria?"b
Jonathan : stands there thinking,
and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly,
my mind is a total blank... There is
nothing that comes to my mind. I can't
think of a single thing. I have absolutely
no idea what to do; I just don't have a
clue". Cashier: "Will that be large or small
bills, Mr. President

lol, lol, lol, lol, classic!!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by maclatunji: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
JIGHU:

ARE YOU NOT AN IGNORAMUS? SO YOU DONT KNW ALAMS HAD BEEN TRIED ALREADY? YOU JUST SPEWED THE LAST DROP OF YOUR BRAIN ON THIS THREAD....DID GEJ INVENT CORRUPTION? IS CORRUPTION NOT IN YOUR VILLAGE?HAVE YOU TACKLED YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN OR VILLAGE HEAD? YOU WAKE UP AND SPEW BULLCRAP ABOUT A MATTER WHICH WILL NOT PUT FOOD ON YOUR MISERABLE TABLE...INSTEAD OF GOING ABOUT FINDING HOW YOU CAN LIVE DREAM LIFE,YOU SIT YOUR LAZY BUM IN A CYBER CAFE PRETENDING TO LOVE NIGERIA(A COUNTRY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE GDP?) ONIRANU

This is a joke obviously. When did memorising your country's GDP become an indication of patriotism. Does GEJ know the public opinion and perception of what he did? Oh! I forgot, he doesn't care.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by magicjumbo: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
why is people just talking without having recourse to the laws ruling Nigeria, the governors and the president have been given the power of pardon by the constitution and who ever he pardons does not make a diff as far as the constitution gives him the right, after all have u people not seen even governors going to state prison to pardon killers that are about to be hanged, that is legal, lets 1st look at issue like educated pple and not just emotional fellas
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by osimetha: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu is by far a much bigger thief than Alams but is
moving freely and even calling the shots in South West politics.

Alams wealth is not up to 5 percent of Tinubu's. He may have sinned,
but is sorry for his sins and is forgiven, simple. GEJ alone is not Council of State.
Council of State include: All former Heads of State,President and Vice-President, Ministers,
Senate President and Speaker House of Reps, All governors.

if u are not a fool u would have understood that this is not a Council of State Pardon but a Presidential Pardon. If u dont have anything to say u better keep your dirty mouth short. If it like, you dont like Goodluck more than those who are criticizing this pardon. Imaging somebody come and still all ur fathers investments and kill ur relations and at d end of d day given presidential pardon how would u feel? We should reason like human being and not like animals and keep sentiments aside. If u are from south south, i am also from south south. What Mr President did is wrong that is what everybodyis saying. He should admit that he has wrong us and apologise. That is our position. He should also reverse that decision.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by JIGHU(m): 8:53am On Mar 15, 2013
Tolexander: it is high time i dealt with you. O ti ho bo, o ti te ro!
Seems i will have to cross my principle of minding any juvenile on nairaland. What do you know about alamiesegha? Doubt if you would understand what a 1 + 1 would be when he committed the crime.

YOU RILY DO NOT PASS HAS A HUMAN BEING TO ME...SERIOUSLY
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by beordune(m): 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2013
Won't this fools just shot-up...
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Tolexander: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
JIGHU:

YOU RILY DO NOT PASS HAS A HUMAN BEING TO ME...SERIOUSLY
please can you retype what you've just typed in english for better communication.
Don't forget to return the phone you stole. Or better still, go back to steal the manual to get the caps unlocked.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Receives Ambassador Of Israel (Photos) / Collapsing Mud Houses: Abakaliki Residents Cry Out, Say 'Save Our Lives' / National Officers Ask Metuh, Secondus To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.