Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe (19694 Views)

Patience Jonathan’s Look At Alamieyeseigha's Service Of Song (Pictured) / Jonathan Owes Nigerians Explanation Over Fake Boko Haram Ceasefire – APC Campaig / 419: Nigeria Owes Nobody Apology – Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Abel202: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
[b]My People, I am one of those who believes that Jonathan is on the right track in many areas of National development although his nature does not command respect nor inspires one as a Leader should.
But honestly this pardoning of Alamesieya is a very wrong move. I know that Alams is his former boss and all those crap, but if GEJ takes fighting corruption even a bit seriously he will not commit this grave error of judgement. There is no justification for this irresponsible decision. I have always said that fighting corruption headlong is Jonathans weakest link and If its true that a chain is as strong as its weakest link then GEJ should realy buckle up and fight corruption headlong.
I do not criticise for the sake of it. A father can take a wrong decision (once in a while, not all the time), but He still remains your father and you will still respect him and not resort to calling him names. Let us condemn this counter-productive, ill-advised decision of Jonathan in the strongest possible terms. But let us not resort to name calling. Mr President has made a serious mistake in this. In short by this singular act, he has aborted the fight against corruption (that is if there was any fight against corruption since Yaradua and later GEJ took over).
This is one silly mistake. But does this singular act make Mr Jonathan unelectable come 2015, The answer is simply no.
If Jonathan gets it right in Railways (affirmative), if GEJ gets it right on Electoral reforms (affirmative) If GEJ gets it right on building more Universities and funding existing ones (affirmative), If GEJ gets it right in improving our Power generation and distribution (affirmative),If GEJ gets it right on Agriculture (affirmative) and if GEJ gets it right on the second Niger Bridge (I hope affirmative soon) amongst other things etc; Then even if GEJ scores below average on fighting corruption (Affirmative because he is already scoring far far below average), He will still have more positives than negatives to brandish as his score card to merit him getting a second term.
I just pray and Urge our president to please stop punching corruption with Kid gloves. Grow some serious balls and fight this scourge so that it will not bury Nigeria one day.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by AnanseK(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
idlaw2k3: What of James Ibori? He also needs a pardon

I beg your pardon?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Orikinla(m): 1:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gbawe.:

Another "I don't give a damn" utterance. When will Nigerians accept the crudeness of this man? You vote for corruption and mediocrity personified yet you are expected a sophisticated political reformer. Comical.
Thank you.
They have been served what they ordered.
Let them eat it and even eat their vomit too. grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by BashMe1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
Jimmy Boy: It took great restraint for me not to call all the people that voted for GEJ names, you guys brought us to where we are today, with your petty sentiments.

[size=15pt]God Bless ur entire family plus ur generation.... Anoda' sensible dude here.[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by JimmyBoy1: 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Abel202: [b]My People, I am one of those who believes that Jonathan is on the right track in many areas of National development although his nature does not command respect nor inspires one as a Leader should.
But honestly this pardoning of Alamesieya is a very wrong move. I know that Alams is his former boss and all those crap, but if GEJ takes fighting corruption even a bit seriously he will not commit this grave error of judgement. There is no justification for this irresponsible decision. I have always said that fighting corruption headlong is Jonathans weakest link and If its true that a chain is as strong as its weakest link then GEJ should realy buckle up and fight corruption headlong.
I do not criticise for the sake of it. A father can take a wrong decision (once in a while, not all the time), but He still remains your father and you will still respect him and not resort to calling him names. Let us condemn this counter-productive, ill-advised decision of Jonathan in the strongest possible terms. But let us not resort to name calling. Mr President has made a serious mistake in this. In short by this singular act, he has aborted the fight against corruption (that is if there was any fight against corruption since Yaradua and later GEJ took over).
This is one silly mistake. But does this singular act make Mr Jonathan unelectable come 2015, The answer is simply no.
If Jonathan gets it right in Railways (affirmative), if GEJ gets it right on Electoral reforms (affirmative) If GEJ gets it right on building more Universities and funding existing ones (affirmative), If GEJ gets it right in improving our Power generation and distribution (affirmative),If GEJ gets it right on Agriculture (affirmative) and if GEJ gets it right on the second Niger Bridge (I hope affirmative soon) amongst other things etc; Then even if GEJ scores below average on fighting corruption (Affirmative because he is already scoring far far below average), He will still have more positives than negatives to brandish as his score card to merit him getting a second term.
I just pray and Urge our president to please stop punching corruption with Kid gloves. Grow some serious balls and fight this scourge so that it will not bury Nigeria one day.[/b]

This one thinks he is talking to kids, by making this incident look like a one-off thing, that is a lie. Jonathan is corruption personified. How did fuel subsidy expenditure grew by 300% in 2011 compared to previous years, without comeasurate growth in population or GDP? Under whose government was someone who pleaded guilty for stealing N27B was asked to pay N750,000 fine and go home free?

When they claimed to have discovered 45000 ghost workers in Federal Civil Service, whom did dey arrest or prosecute?

Eddiioooooooooot

2 Likes

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by BashMe1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Abel202: [b]My People, I am one of those who believes that Jonathan is on the right track in many areas of National development although his nature does not command respect nor inspires one as a Leader should.

[size=20pt]OGA HU R U? ABEGIE PARK WELL JOOR.... AKPA AMU[/size] angry
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by SBabaJ(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Of All Things To Do...Our President Ignored The Vibrating Bridges That Dot Our Country...His Excellency Is Not Concerned About The State Of UniAbuja Which Is In Urgent Need of Surgery In Her Hierarchy...He Is Not Bothered Whether Or Not Akpabio Spends All Of Akwa Ibom's Budgetary Allocation On Bullet Proof Vans...He Doesn't Want To Know If The Issue Of A Single Man Siphoning The Pension Of The Retired Workforce Is Important. Of Course, All These Are Inconsequential Compared To Alamieyesegha's Need For State Pardon. And Yes, As The C-In-C He Owes No One No Apology.
Trivial: It's A Testimony To How "Smart" GEJ Is When He Appointed Abati And Okupe To Be His Assistants On Media And Publicity. Using Femi Fani-Kayode As A Template., Both Are Mediocres In The Role.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ayuse. God punish u.. How many times av u sined againts God. Or ur parents? Dnt they 4gv u or pardon u? Wat is wrng if gudluck pardon alam.. Was alamiese... D only 1 bein pardon? Y do u guys kip indimedating. Gudluck? Wat did he do 2 u?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by JIGHU(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
lag.boy1:

he is insane, just leave him alone.

SO I MUST AGREE WITH U NITWITS FOR ME TO BE SENSIBLE? AWON OKPONU ARA GALATIA
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by maclatunji: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
JIGHU:

GEJ LIVES IN ASO ROCK, YOU LIVE IN BADIA OJORA NEAR THE RAILWAY,GEJ RIDES IN THE BEST CARS AND FULL COMPLEMENT OF SECURITY DETAIL AND YOU STILL HANG ON MOLUE AND TRAIN, YOU TALKING ABOUT MEDIOCRITY/CLUELESSNESS? BETTER GO FIND BETTER BABALAWO TO WASH YOUR HEAD BEFORE RITUALIST FIND YOU...COS YOU ARE AN ENDANGERED SPECIE OOO WITH WERE U LIVE

You have displayed an abysmal lack of insight. Even if he is homeless, it does not detract from the fact that GEJ is proving to the world that it pays to be a corrupt politician in Nigeria. Ironically, he is preaching to the international community that he is fighting corruption. Alamiyeseigha should be tried in Nigeria not pardoned. Where is the sense of shame in all this?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by kkkp: 1:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sweeeeeeeeettttttt freeeeeessssshhh aaaaiiiirrrr***** Dancing alanta with yahoozeegrin grin wink grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by JIGHU(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
maclatunji:

You have displayed an abysmal lack of insight. Even if he is homeless, it does not detract from the fact that GEJ is proving to the world that it pays to be a corrupt politician in Nigeria. Ironically, he is preaching to the international community that he is fighting corruption. Alamiyeseigha should be tried in Nigeria not pardoned. Where is the sense of shame in all this?

ARE YOU NOT AN IGNORAMUS? SO YOU DONT KNW ALAMS HAD BEEN TRIED ALREADY? YOU JUST SPEWED THE LAST DROP OF YOUR BRAIN ON THIS THREAD....DID GEJ INVENT CORRUPTION? IS CORRUPTION NOT IN YOUR VILLAGE?HAVE YOU TACKLED YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN OR VILLAGE HEAD? YOU WAKE UP AND SPEW BULLCRAP ABOUT A MATTER WHICH WILL NOT PUT FOOD ON YOUR MISERABLE TABLE...INSTEAD OF GOING ABOUT FINDING HOW YOU CAN LIVE DREAM LIFE,YOU SIT YOUR LAZY BUM IN A CYBER CAFE PRETENDING TO LOVE NIGERIA(A COUNTRY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE GDP?) ONIRANU

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
Is there any hope for this country at all? GOD! what did we do? What is our offence in this country that you cannot forgive us? Why did you give us these vultures as leaders? Is there any hope for our children at all?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by churchillfrank(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Forgive us our transgression as we forgive those who trangress against us.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by omenka(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
Does this man have kids? How do they feel about their father?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by blaise26abj(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Just when u think you are numb to the pains of this government, they always manage to find new ways to hurt u again and again. The negatives of this government outweighs the positives.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Johnsinia(m): 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Alams is a free man once again! There's nthin one can do abt it. D presidnt word is bigger dan all our ranting. Even though i do nt support d idea of setting free a heartless criminal; who am i 2 challange d decissn of d presidnt of d most powerful black nation on earth? All i can do is pray dat God leads him well 2 do d right and if giving Alams pardon is d right tin den i pray dat Alams shuld repent indeed and also do restitutn as a proof of his repentance.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Tolexander: 1:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
JIGHU:

GRANTING OF PARDON TO A PERSON AFFECTS YOUR DAILY LIFE? I SEE....PLEASE THAT MEANS YOU DONT HAVE A LIFE AND PLEASE YOU HAVE NEVER VOTED IN YOUR LIFE, YOU CAN BARELY READ OR WRITE
gibberish as usual!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Adenex3051(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
Please,ldt someone remind GEJ that he should review d list and include James Ibori now while still serving a jail term, because he (GEJ) will definately will not be in power by d time Ibori will be out,so that GEJ will not regret not doing so now
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by slimfit1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Please learn to Respect the Decision of the Council of State. This was a difficult but unilateral decision of Council of State! Alams was not the only one pardoned, why is he your instruments of hate ? Is it because he was hated by OBJ for standing up for his principles ? Is OBJ holier than Alameseigha ? Oh Yes, Alameseigha broke the 11th Commandment and also learnt his lessons and deserve a second chance. "He who has not sinned, let him cast the first stone" - Jesus, the Founder of Christianity.

Let Jesus pardon him please not Jonathan.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by slimfit1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
churchillfrank: Forgive us our transgression as we forgive those who trangress against us.

Move to religious section please thank just look up.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Pataki: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
This is the same Jonathan who went to Redeem camp and asked Adeboye to pray for him?

I was saddened when Nigerians voted for this foolish man. No wonder Bakare said Nigerians are idiots governed by idiots.

Alams that fled from the justice system in the UK, only now to be awarded a State pardon in Nigeria.

If you voted for this man, you are an idiot! 2015 presents itself to correct your idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by JimmyBoy1: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
slim fit :

Move to religious section please thank just look up.

I love this person
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Tolexander: 2:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
JIGHU:

ARE YOU NOT AN IGNORAMUS? SO YOU DONT KNW ALAMS HAD BEEN TRIED ALREADY? YOU JUST SPEWED THE LAST DROP OF YOUR BRAIN ON THIS THREAD....DID GEJ INVENT CORRUPTION? IS CORRUPTION NOT IN YOUR VILLAGE?HAVE YOU TACKLED YOUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN OR VILLAGE HEAD? YOU WAKE UP AND SPEW BULLCRAP ABOUT A MATTER WHICH WILL NOT PUT FOOD ON YOUR MISERABLE TABLE...INSTEAD OF GOING ABOUT FINDING HOW YOU CAN LIVE DREAM LIFE,YOU SIT YOUR LAZY BUM IN A CYBER CAFE PRETENDING TO LOVE NIGERIA(A COUNTRY YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THE GDP?) ONIRANU
it is high time i dealt with you. O ti ho bo, o ti te ro!
Seems i will have to cross my principle of minding any juvenile on nairaland. What do you know about alamiesegha? Doubt if you would understand what a 1 + 1 would be when he committed the crime.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by Dave2013: 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sad comment from Okupe all in the name of feeding his family.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by mrofficial2(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
tomakint:
The shame is actually on you!

Your pay masters are really enriching you from the loots, hence such a reply. Do I have to a waste my time with a deceitful sycophant like you? Maybe not about GEJ.
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by JimmyBoy1: 2:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
Dave2013: Sad comment from Okupe all in the name of feeding his family.

Could that be the reason all his brain function has moved to his massive tummy?
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by talk2s(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote author=Abel202][b]My People, I am one of those who believes that Jonathan is on the right track in many areas of National development although his nature does not command respect nor inspires one as a Leader should.
I just pray and Urge our president to please stop punching corruption with Kid gloves. Grow some serious balls and fight this scourge so that it will not bury Nigeria one day.[/b][/quote

GEJ is balless;
Gej is this;
Gej is that...
U guys aint seen nothing yet.
Between now and 2015, more decisions and hard stands that will proove to all doubting thomases and critics that our president has GUTS would be taken.
Watch out!
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by BashMe1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pataki: This is the same Jonathan who went to Redeem camp and asked Adeboye to pray for him?

I was saddened when Nigerians voted for this foolish man. No wonder Bakare said Nigerians are idiots governed by idiots.

Alams that fled from the justice system in the UK, only now to be awarded a State pardon in Nigeria.

If you voted for this man, you are an idiot! 2015 presents itself to correct your idiocy.
[size=20pt]
Ose fun oro pataki ti o da le. Olori pipe, oni rii idamu l'oruko olohun[/size]
Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by fxskye: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
JIGHU:

YOU CAN EVEN HARDLY SPELL

Oyibo no be my mother language...... Na u shabi wetin u dey spell.

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Jonathan Owes Nobody Apology - Okupe by SHABZ: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Goddex: Tinubu is by far a much bigger thief than Alams but is
moving freely and even calling the shots in South West politics.

Alams wealth is not up to 5 percent of Tinubu's. He may have sinned,
but is sorry for his sins and is forgiven, simple. GEJ alone is not Council of State.
Council of State include: All former Heads of State,President and Vice-President, Ministers,
Senate President and Speaker House of Reps, All governors.

olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oni Asks Court To Revoke Fayemi’s APC Candidacy / Obi's Supporters Are Not Willing To Bet On Him- Reno Omokri / Peter Obi: Catholic Church Disowns Priest Preaching Against Soludo And APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.