Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,299 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Jonathan On Pardon For Alamieyeseigha, “I Owe No One Apology” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan On Pardon For Alamieyeseigha, “I Owe No One Apology” (670 Views)

Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan / US May Cut Aid For Alamieyeseigha's Pardon / 2015 Senate Campaign Poster For Alamieyeseigha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Jonathan On Pardon For Alamieyeseigha, “I Owe No One Apology” by pckid: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2013
http://amehdaily.com/2013/03/13/discuss-shehu-yaradua-diya-alamieyeseigha-five-others-granted-state-pardon/

GEJ said he has no apology for his action.

Mr. Okupe spoke on Channels TV breakfast show, Sunrise.

“That is an action that has been taken by the National Council of States and I have no apology for that.” Mr. Jonathan said. “We must begin to respect and honour our institutions. I don’t need to defend the action that has been taken.”

...governors, former Presidents, the Chief Justice of the Federation, the Senate President and Speaker, amongst others.

Others granted pardon include Major Bello Magaji (rtd), Mohammed Lima Biu, Shettima Bulama, Major Geeneral Abdulkareem Adisa (Post Humous) and Major Segun Fadipe (rtd) respectively.

GEJ further said he has no apology for his action. Mr. Okupe spoke on Channels TV breakfast show, Sunrise.

"That is an action that has been taken by the National Council of States and I have no apology for that." Mr. Jonathan said. "We must begin to respect and honour our institutions. I don't need to defend the action that has been taken."

Do you think this is right or otherwise? Do you think it would send the wrong sign to other corrupt politicians? Do you think they were deserving of the state pardon?

Источник: http://amehdaily.com/2013/03/13/discuss-shehu-yaradua-diya-alamieyeseigha-five-others-granted-state-pardon/

http://amehdaily.com/2013/03/13/discuss-shehu-yaradua-diya-alamieyeseigha-five-others-granted-state-pardon/

Re: Jonathan On Pardon For Alamieyeseigha, “I Owe No One Apology” by phrancys001(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2013
Yes I don't give a darm,I owe no one apology after all is not like Nigerians electorate vote would count,by my corrupt systematical calculation 2015 is a doone deal already.
Re: Jonathan On Pardon For Alamieyeseigha, “I Owe No One Apology” by nedu2000(m): 11:08am On Mar 13, 2013
Wonderful.....!!
Re: Jonathan On Pardon For Alamieyeseigha, “I Owe No One Apology” by OAM4J: 11:13am On Mar 13, 2013

(1)

Breaking News: Robbers Attack Murtala Mohammed Airport, Shoot Policemen And Cart / Easter: FG Declares March 29th, April 1st As Public Holidays / Reptiles,weeds Take Over Abuja National Stadium – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.