Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? (16076 Views)

J Martins Vs Flavour: Who Sings Better? / Who Sings This Nigerian Song And What's It Called? / Plantation Boiz ? Who Sings Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by mytym(m): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2013
Enoquin: I argued this with a friend...he was like Tiwa is the best female artiste in Nigeria and I disagreed. I told him even Chidinma with a quarter training from project fame is better...give Chidinma the opportunity Tiwa had both here and abroad and she'd come out miles better.

Omawunmi all the way joor.

Thumbs up Eno,Yes Chidinma SINGS better than Tiwa... but to answer the OP btw Tiwa&Omawumi, I can only describe Omawumi's singing abilities in superlative terms!
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by sureteeboy(m): 6:13am On Mar 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey craze? Proper English ko improper English ni. Na oyinbo born u? Onyeara!

@op how dare u compare Omawunmi wiv Tiwa? Who b Tiwa? U berra change ya topic to Tiwa vs Tonko Dickey.

Replies are written with maturity
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by eriegua83: 6:14am On Mar 15, 2013
A lawyer don't know proper english?pls reason with ur brain and talk with your mouth and not ur an.us
sureteeboy: who is Omawunmi when tiwa savage is singing? Omawunmi dare not lift her face. Only God knows if she understand proper english @ all. All she knows is pidgin
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by eriegua83: 6:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Pls google omawumi went to EKPOMA not abraka or Uniben.
hardbody: I can't respond to this, I will be influenced by the fact I almost dated omawunmi, almost met her in person in the course of online stuff, fortunately for her and maybe for me too, her time allocation coincided with that of another babe. I have really never thought she was that good, but certainly, she came across as brilliant in the course of my interactions on line with her. That was when she was studying law at abraka. I missed stuff sha.

As for Tiwa, I neither know her songs or met her at close range.
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by ewet: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2013
Its Omawummi for me jare. She is more natural and her lyrics are more afro hip hop than tiwa's. Dont get me wrong tiwa is gud though and i like what shes doin on the biz side of entertainment but its omawunmi all the way. Her songs are more consistent and they stick better than Tiwa's, shes also got stronger vocals and attitude on set than Tiwa u know sey Tiwa nah omo butter from yankee.
She dey do me chocolata, she dey do me chocolata. and bros NL nawa for u sef If u dey ask me na who i go ask.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by adim2(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2013
My oga at the top now formerly close this trend. And he has declared Omawunmi the winner. Therefore all of you should go home now
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by bilms(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2013
To me, both tiwa and omowumi are good,finding it hard to choose
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by deene: 9:37am On Mar 15, 2013
*sigh*
tiwa savage is talented no doubt
... but talking about who sings beta?
abeg OMAWUNMI ALL THE WAY! grin grin grin
av u seen her stage performances? live band all thru shocked
and that powerful voice!OMG some whitney houston tinz in her hay days lipsrsealed
And who sed omawunmi does not have marketing power? more awards than tiwa
and that ASS lipsrsealed
i leave the rest to MY OGA AT THE TOP ... DATZALL
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2013
^^grin
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2013
hardbody: I can't respond to this, I will be influenced by the fact I almost dated omawunmi, almost met her in person in the course of online stuff, fortunately for her and maybe for me too, her time allocation coincided with that of another babe. I have really never thought she was that good, but certainly, she came across as brilliant in the course of my interactions on line with her. That was when she was studying law at abraka. I missed stuff sha.

As for Tiwa, I neither know her songs or met her at close range.

Its Ekpoma she attended, get your fact right.
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 15, 2013
CFCfan:

Noted!

Ekpoma pls.
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2013
Its clearly Omawumi, the first time I heard her sing in a school fellowship in Ekpoma, I couldn't get the song out of my head for the next 6months, even though it was way back in year 2000, I can still remember the song lyrics which she cooked up on her own. I still say the world has not even seen the best of her and pray she gets back to her true element ; she is in all sense of the word a goose-bumps manufacturer.
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by davades(m): 11:13am On Mar 15, 2013
Tiwa
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Sparkle1(f): 11:23am On Mar 15, 2013
I would have said omawunmi,but I don't want to say one thing now and my oga at the top would say it is anoda one grin grin grin seriously,omawunmi has this strong and amazing voice,to me,I think she sings better kiss
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Jymes: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2013
Could you possibly compare pepper and salt? Omawunmi all the way. Duhhhh

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2013
tunapawizzy:
Omawumi but not by a mile..she is not so far ahead
Say wah? Omawumi is far ahead. There's no two ways about that. She sings really good. Tiwa jes has this babyish voice,that's all.
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2013
Obviously Omawumi! I can't believe people are actually saying Tiwa. Tiwa Savage has no voice when compared to Omawumi's. Besides I prefer Omawumi's songs. I personally think they're 100 times better.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by bilms(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2013
Hum
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by yungdipsey(m): 4:15am On Mar 16, 2013
Tiwa
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by Dadorable: 6:15am On Mar 16, 2013
OMAWUMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by abesky(m): 8:52am On Mar 16, 2013
Omawumi is better. Ema fi iku we orun
Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by kolamilan(m): 11:26am On Mar 16, 2013
@op you should be comparing waje or ego with omawunmi and not tiwa wey her eyes be like dat of grasshopper own.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi Vs Tiwa Savage, Who Sings Better? by homesteady(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2015
Thank GOD this thread was not swept away during NL tsunami!

I understand wink. Her voice is not a 'shouting' voice. She uses simple melodic embellishments and her ad-libs don't appear to be forced. wink

it took me like a year after to see the truth in this comment!
Tiwa has crazyyy ad-libs! I liked her before oh, but after hearing that Patoranking baby oh remix with tiwa, I started loving her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Performs On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (Video) / Nairalanders - Complete The Naija Lyrics. . .(non Rap) / (DOWNLOAD) Shawn Mendes X Zedd – Lost In Japan (remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.