Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This (4092 Views)

Have You Hear About CPA, The Lazy Man Way Making 20$ Daily / Our Youwin Mentorship Timeline Is On.....dont Be Left Out / Make At Least 200k Every Month U Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Thedetox: 11:31am On Mar 13, 2013
The truth is that if u keep waiting for ur dream job,u might be waisting ur time.y not start an importation business.im aware that there is a similar tread on importation business,but the new thing here is how to actually get quality goods and hot product,people say na brazilian hair,%100 lie,the best selling and profitable goods are scarce goods,some thing that even u wont believe it will sell,
i have a brother that was posted to a village for his nysc,that have no light,so i order for solar lamp and give it to him to sell 4 me,he sold it all in 3 days,i wasn,t supprise because i served in the village,people are willing to pay thousand of naira 4 what they really need,i have an office nearby a university,so i ordered for laptop charger,taplet pc,BB,Flash drive,memory card which i sell,the business moving,any student who dosent like the goods that i have,will pay 4 half the price of the goods,then i use his money to buy the goods,then i collect my balance when his goods arrive,then let me tell u y i say scarce goods can make u rich,i bought two laptop screen protector for my two laptop,then a student say me when i was placing the thing on my lapy,he ask me if i was selling it i said yes,so i sold it 4 him immediately,for N500 something that i bought 4 just 1 dollars,so i ordered for 30,come and see how guy are rushing it like food,as im talking to you now that 30 screen protector is sold,what would i gain by telling u all this,im a graduate like u,so it pains me when graduate waste precious time looking for job,so on how to start,do,s and dont and many more
my email is
oludemit99@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Serendipity: 11:58am On Mar 13, 2013
Please whats the cost of the solar lamp?
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Thedetox: 12:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
It depend,it start from 10 dollars,a quality one would cost 20 dollars
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Serendipity: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
Thedetox: It depend,it start from 10 dollars,a quality one would cost 20 dollars
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Bonethugss: 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pls which means do u use for d importation; cause i used fedex once and it was extremely expensive....I spent over $164, for goods of less than 2kg, way over the cost price of all the goods i was importing .... So dat kills d profit .....
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by mcvize(m): 3:37am On Mar 14, 2013
It will be nice that nigerian can go beyond seeking a job to creating one that's what most of the fresh graduate should have in mind. their thousands of companies that you can write good review and articles about a particular thing and they pay good cash you can outsource local market with a little creativity and packaging...don't be suprice that a can of local made Kunu was sold #400(abuj) and a little quanty of okpa sold for #200, do you know you can turn your hobbie into cash? Its matter of know how. XtraDetail on job you can do even at home with your PC/phone
http://www.xtracity..com
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by emailguru: 4:28am On Mar 14, 2013
Its all about determination and knowing what you want in life. Business is business especially if you really know what you want.
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Thedetox: 8:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Use ems or dhl 4 ur importation,but if it is 2 expensive try free shiping
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by mkoabiola: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2013
Thedetox: The truth is that if u keep waiting for ur dream job,u might be waisting ur time.y not start an importation business.im aware that there is a similar tread on importation business,but the new thing here is how to actually get quality goods and hot product,people say na brazilian hair,%100 lie,the best selling and profitable goods are scarce goods,some thing that even u wont believe it will sell,
i have a brother that was posted to a village for his nysc,that have no light,so i order for solar lamp and give it to him to sell 4 me,he sold it all in 3 days,i wasn,t supprise because i served in the village,people are willing to pay thousand of naira 4 what they really need,i have an office nearby a university,so i ordered for laptop charger,taplet pc,BB,Flash drive,memory card which i sell,the business moving,any student who dosent like the goods that i have,will pay 4 half the price of the goods,then i use his money to buy the goods,then i collect my balance when his goods arrive,then let me tell u y i say scarce goods can make u rich,i bought two laptop screen protector for my two laptop,then a student say me when i was placing the thing on my lapy,he ask me if i was selling it i said yes,so i sold it 4 him immediately,for N500 something that i bought 4 just 1 dollars,so i ordered for 30,come and see how guy are rushing it like food,as im talking to you now that 30 screen protector is sold,what would i gain by telling u all this,im a graduate like u,so it pains me when graduate waste precious time looking for job,so on how to start,do,s and dont and many more
my email is
oludemit99@yahoo.com
Well said,but how do u get d goods and how do u import d goods.
Wat is d mode of payment.
Hw do u import as well.
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by franel79(m): 11:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Mode of Payment: Naira Mastercards from any Issuing Nigeria Bank.
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Thedetox: 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Once ur goods arive,ur goods will be delivered to the address to u use during transaction,if u are not at home when ur goods arrive,the Ems or Dhl man will return ur goods to thier office,then they will start callin u to come and pick up ur goods in their office,4 those of u that buy goods via free shiping,its same procedure,but if u are not at home,then they will call u from the post office that u use.
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Thedetox: 8:19am On Mar 16, 2013
Dont waste time start now
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by alonso2214(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2013
Thedetox: The truth is that if u keep waiting for ur dream job,u might be waisting ur time.y not start an importation business.im aware that there is a similar tread on importation business,but the new thing here is how to actually get quality goods and hot product,people say na brazilian hair,%100 lie,the best selling and profitable goods are scarce goods,some thing that even u wont believe it will sell,
my email is
oludemit99@yahoo.com
i have just mail you expecting ur reply....great job here
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Thedetox: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Knowing the website is not all u need,check the feed back response of buyers,at least 95 percent above,always chat with the seller,if u have good rapour with the seller,he can ship ur goods faster,if it is free shiping goods u are buying from him,
dont buy much goods if the demand is low
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by megacash(m): 12:56am On Mar 18, 2013
Thedetox, thanks for the worthy information. I hope guys will take the ideas and run with it.
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by kedukc(m): 1:05am On Mar 18, 2013
nice work, op
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by henry247(m): 1:51am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Mykolyke: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls cn u send ur numba to my email destinedm@yahoo.com so dt we cn talk in dtail
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Thedetox: 4:00am On Mar 23, 2013
I have send it
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by delaw123: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
ONE ON ONE IMPORTATION COACHING CLASS

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
1.CHINA IMPORTATION WITHOUT TRAVELING ABROAD
2.FREIGHT SHIPPING YOUR GOODS YOUR SELF AND HOW TO ACCESS FREE VIA DHL
3.SOURCING FOR QUALITY PRODUCTS
4.PRODUCTS YOU CAN START SELLING IMMEDIATELY FOR 1OO PERCENT PROFIT

NOTE- IF YOU ATTEND MY GROUP COACHING A WILL SHOW YOU WHERE TO GET THIS ALL WINNERS ANDROID PLUS SHIPPING TO NIGERIA

BONUS
PLUS HOW TO SELL YOUR PRODUCTS WITHOUT A WEBSITE OR SHOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA
START ONLINE IMPORTATION FROM CHINA, IN AS MUCH AS YOU CAN USE THE INTERNET.

DATE- THURSDAY 4TH- MARCH- 2013
VENUE CORNEREST HOTEL, OLOWU STREET
IKEJA, LAGOS STATE
FEE- N5,000 FLAT.
CALL M
www.miniimportation..com

LAWAL
26a OLOWU STREET IKEJA LAGOS

Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by dickjay: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2013
Thedetox: It depend,it start from 10 dollars,a quality one would cost 20 dollars
Thanks man! Am already importing but at a high shipping rate cos I need my goods fast! I deal on tablets and laptops! Am new in d game! I want to import chargers and batteries, can U give me a link that would help me out plus shipping and clearance details. and ur number - inbox me @keshconnections@ahoo.com
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by chiste1: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2013
dickjay: Thanks man! Am already importing but at a high shipping rate cos I need my goods fast! I deal on tablets and laptops! Am new in d game! I want to import chargers and batteries, can U give me a link that would help me out plus shipping and clearance details. and ur number - inbox me @keshconnections@ahoo.com

same experience here, kindly send the info to koolbuis@yahoo.com
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by ated07: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2013
DASOL GLOBAL TRAVELS AND TOUR LTD,
6, OGUNYINKA 7/8 BUS STOP, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD, MAFOLUKU, OSHODI, LAGOS. PIN: 269F537F
TEL: 08036180202, 08024494605, 08025540002, EMAIL:dasolglobaltravels@gmail.com.

Contact us for:
 Reservation & Ticketing on all Airlines To Anywhere In The World At The cheapest Price
 Global Hotel Reservation
 Car Hire Services within & outside Nigeria
 Travel Documents Assistance such as International Passport, Visa and Travel Health Insurance.
 Home/Office/Online delivery of tickets
 A fair and competitive fare for group travel/Chartered flight
 Tours & Conferences packaging
 International Parcel Dispatch etc
Thanks for your patronage.

Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Akabay(m): 11:01am On Mar 24, 2013
Thedetox: I have send it
@thedetox ds is great & and an eyes opener info, plx let me ve ur phone no thru ma mail: yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx nd God bless u
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Akabay(m): 11:08am On Mar 24, 2013
dickjay: Thanks man! Am already importing but at a high shipping rate cos I need my goods fast! I deal on tablets and laptops! Am new in d game! I want to import chargers and batteries, can U give me a link that would help me out plus shipping and clearance details. and ur number - inbox me @keshconnections@ahoo.com
@thedetox same experience in my own case kindly send d info 2 me as well yele4sure@gmail.com, tnx bros.
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by delgroveng(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2013
This is a good thread I have almost decided not to offer any services to Nairalanders from China. It's like everyone is looking for a bizness they will invest a one time payment and that investment will be their cash cow. Good to dream but not fantasy.

I have businesses in China, I have verifiable office and addresses in China and Nigeria. I use cooperate accounts both in China and Nigeria. You can google my profile.
Just go out there and think of what u can sell in your locality, to farmers, to students to pregnant women.If it's a complete package such as buying the product and adding value, it can be done. You want to make soap...it's all about tasty packaging which are all very cheap here.
Young importers and entrepreneur pls don't use Fedex or UPS,DHL, what will be left for u as profit would also be eaten up by exchange rate from your Visa card by Nigerian Banks.
If the sole purpose of using your visa card is to feel like "I don reach there", shopping from the comfort of your house for items of personal use then it's fine. But for sustainable profit to live on...pls go look for another biz
Cost of doing biz if high...then your product becomes less competitive.

4-5 days-Shipping and Handling-$5.3/kilo clearing 250naira
48hrs shipping- $10/kilo, clearing 350naira J.I.T orders to keep inventories low...order only when clients need it
Shipping Warehouse Address-
DIL
Guandong shi, san yuan li dadao
Number 361-363 Jin long pan, C district 4035A
Guangzhou China

Ordering Cost-look for the goods online and send me a copy of the quotation...you may pay to us in China or pay in Nigeria
If u order the wrong goods, we can assist u to send back to china at lower fees only if it's our mistake then for free

Orders must be 10,000naira and above

Service charge - $50 Second time order for same goods $20 ( Includes ordering the goods for u and paying for u on your behalf as well shipping the chosen goods)

If u think of our service charge, then u re not fit to be in Biz go look for a job
We bring u speed of order
We bring security
Ease of payment
Ease of picking up your goods
Advantage of planning and budgeting for future expansion
At times we offer credit to long term clients
More info- 07032269625
China
+86-021-67181609
86-13564263729

Sites to select goods from
www.aliexpress.com
www.alibaba.com
www.taobao.com
www.brjstyle.com
www.made-in-china.com

Remember don't order without us confirming the supplier's reputation
only if u have been dealing with them b4
Note:
We shall not be liable for any fraud anyone from those site may carry out without proper verification
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by mkoabiola: 8:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Thedetox: I have send it
Inbox me ur noba or snd me a mail to vote4abiola@yahoo.com
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by goldincome(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2013
delgroveng: This is a good thread I have almost decided not to offer any services to Nairalanders from China. It's like everyone is looking for a bizness they will invest a one time payment and that investment will be their cash cow. Good to dream but not fantasy.

I have businesses in China, I have verifiable office and addresses in China and Nigeria. I use cooperate accounts both in China and Nigeria. You can google my profile.
Just go out there and think of what u can sell in your locality, to farmers, to students to pregnant women.If it's a complete package such as buying the product and adding value, it can be done. You want to make soap...it's all about tasty packaging which are all very cheap here.
Young importers and entrepreneur pls don't use Fedex or UPS,DHL, what will be left for u as profit would also be eaten up by exchange rate from your Visa card by Nigerian Banks.
If the sole purpose of using your visa card is to feel like "I don reach there", shopping from the comfort of your house for items of personal use then it's fine. But for sustainable profit to live on...pls go look for another biz
Cost of doing biz if high...then your product becomes less competitive.

4-5 days-Shipping and Handling-$5.3/kilo clearing 250naira
48hrs shipping- $10/kilo, clearing 350naira J.I.T orders to keep inventories low...order only when clients need it
Shipping Warehouse Address-
DIL
Guandong shi, san yuan li dadao
Number 361-363 Jin long pan, C district 4035A
Guangzhou China

Ordering Cost-look for the goods online and send me a copy of the quotation...you may pay to us in China or pay in Nigeria
If u order the wrong goods, we can assist u to send back to china at lower fees only if it's our mistake then for free

Orders must be 10,000naira and above

Service charge - $50 Second time order for same goods $20 ( Includes ordering the goods for u and paying for u on your behalf as well shipping the chosen goods)

If u think of our service charge, then u re not fit to be in Biz go look for a job
We bring u speed of order
We bring security
Ease of payment
Ease of picking up your goods
Advantage of planning and budgeting for future expansion
At times we offer credit to long term clients
More info- 07032269625
China
+86-021-67181609
86-13564263729

Sites to select goods from
www.aliexpress.com
www.alibaba.com
www.taobao.com
www.brjstyle.com
www.made-in-china.com

Remember don't order without us confirming the supplier's reputation
only if u have been dealing with them b4
Note:
We shall not be liable for any fraud anyone from those site may carry out without proper verification

post ur Nigerian office address, website address and ur collection process in nigeria
Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by Hoddion: 12:21pm On Mar 25, 2013
boss, i now live in owo ondo state, and my address is just kinda hard 2 get cos its a new site... So my question is how do i get my goods wen i eventualy place my order.... Nid response pls

1 Like

Re: Dont Be A Lazy Graduate U Must Read This by delgroveng(m): 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
Verify this address
311 RD E close block 3 flat 2
Festac town Lagos
Rep contact number-07032269625
www.delgroveng.com
www.brjstyle.com

Seach for your item and send me a link or quotation invoice, then make payment
Into Delgrove International ltd Ecobank account
or Transfer to Di Long in China, Bank of China ..once payment is confirmed we order for u, arrange shipping as well.
If u have ordered but need assistance with shipping...fine, just let your seller know it's not international delivery, fill the address, better to confirm address b4 each order if u don't mind.
You don't have to pay but can wait until u pick up to pay for delivery charges.

It's not just a pick up place but in a residential district
if you are familiar with
Lagos State.
For those living outside lagos, you must make payment in full and the extra cost of sending to u from any of lagos transport park and u pickup at the nearest park in your city.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money / Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.