Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control (4090 Views)

CBN To Switch 5-10% Of Forex Reserves To Chinese Yuan / Why Do We Have To Switch Off Our Cellphones Before We Enter Nigerian Banks? / Setting Up Automatic Car Wash I.e. Car Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control by eghehibor: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2010
START AND OFF YOUR GENERATOR WITH A REMOTE FROM MORE THAN A 100 YARDS OUT

AUTOMATICALLY SWITCH OVER BETWEEN NEPA AND UR GENERATOR WITH OUT LIVING UR BEDROOM/LIVING ROOM

WITH MANUAL OVERRIDE

COMES WITH A MEMORY CARD

CAN BE INSTALLED FOR ANY GENERATOR INCLUDING "I BETTER PASS MY NEIGHBOR"

YOU CAN PREVENT ANYONE FROM STARTING YOUR GENERATOR BY REMOVING YOUR MEMORY CARD

PAY 2 WEEKS AFTER INSTALLATION WITH 1 YR GUARANTEE

CONTACT 08035832334, 08181648477
eghehibor@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control by eghehibor: 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2010
;d

Re: Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control by Valec: 1:35am On Aug 27, 2011
You did a very good job but we already have something cleaner and more advanced than this in Port Harcourt. The way it looks inside shows how inflammable it is. Thanks for your effort.
Re: Introducing Automatic Change Over Switch With Remote Control by eghehibor: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2011
You can see that this post was made almost 2 yrs ago. What we install now is way more advanced and more hi-tech than this.

We have also introduced powerful and efficient self charging inverter system to our line-up of products.

What you have is ph is probably our product cus most of our clients are in ph and they are loving our products and our custormer care responses.

I will upload a pic of our most recent change over module and u will be amazed at the improvement.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheaper Empty Rubber Drums In Lagos / Breaking!! Mmm To Crash Soon – If These 3 Dangerous Things Continues (must Read) / Nhire Review : You Can Be Earning Like N200,000 Monthly With Nhire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.