Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC (10952 Views)

Seun: A Bias And Tribalistic Rule Which Makes No Sense / Grant Presidential Pardon To Ibori, Ijaw Group Urges Jonathan - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Clerverly: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
In its reaction, the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) last night said the presidential pardon for Alamieyeseigha was “laughable and tribalistic.”
CPC spokesman Rotimi Fashakin said the decision was akin to granting posthumous pardon to the likes of notorious armed robber Lawrence Anini.
“There is a better way to show solidarity with one’s boss than this utterly reprehensible action…. This is another proof that the Jonathan regime is not averse to corruption,” Fashakin said.
Secretary General of the Conference of Nigerian Political Parties (CNPP), Willy Ezugwu, said, “This is saddening…. This has also confirmed that the president is hobnobbing with corruption and that Nigerians should not put their hope on him to move the nation forward.”

Source; dailytrust.com

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by LeOstrich: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
was Diya and Yaradua not part of the list?

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by tomakint: 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Some people are just fond of acting up as if we don't know their antics, they will never see anything good in what the man (Goodluck Jonathan) of the moment is doing, yet they want us to see the Presidential Pardon as a very strange thing, while Umaru Dikko was pardoned under the same Presidential fiat, I wonder how many of these young ones that raised an eyebrow then, bunch of wicked souls pretending to see the light!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by eggheaders(m): 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
tomakint: Some people are just fond of acting up as if we don't know their antics, they will never see anything good in what the man (Goodluck Jonathan) of the moment is doing, yet they want us to see the Presidential Pardon as a very strange thing, while Umaru Dikko was pardoned under the same Presidential fiat, I wonder how many of these young ones that raised an eyebrow then, bunch of wicked souls pretending to see the light!

have told you severally.you are not intelligent .how many of the pardoned peeps gat internationally celebrated corruption case like Alams.your I.q is so low like the temperature of the north pole of the world.only animals like you will say this failure is the best in Nigeria history.your likes are better feed freely to lions for supper.

45 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by tomakint: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
eggheaders:

have told you severally.you are not intelligent .how many of the pardoned peeps gat internationally celebrated corruption case like Alams.your I.q is so low like the temperature of the north pole of the world.only animals like you will say this failure is the best in Nigeria history.your likes are better feed freely to lions for supper.
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy, but seriously, I am not for this unnecessary dogging me around bullshyte you are into, maybe its time I invite Ejine to put that leash on you again cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Clerverly: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
tomakint:
ok airhead cool cheesy cheesy cheesy, but seriously, I am not for this unnecessary dogging me around bullshyte you are into, maybe its time I invite Ejine to put that leash on you again cheesy cheesy cheesy
So you are ready for war without ammunition?
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by eggheaders(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
tomakint:
I

who gat time dogging a turncoat loser like you BA**stard around.seriously you need quality time in a rehab.invite all your fellow gej a55 su.cc.kers.my verbal venom that turns you to ok eggheads response everytime is forever ready for y'all simpletons .

11 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
All other candidates on the pardon list was just to add an air of credibility and acceptance to the project. DSP Alams AKA "N4billion Outer-Fence" is no lackey of GEJ,he is GEJ's Political Benefactor, he brought him from the grimes and drudgery of shoeless school-work into a palatial government office. A State pardon will simply provide all the necessary protocols to put DSP Alams back into reckoning in the Nigerian "Gofmet". we know how that story goes don't we

10 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by MurphyT1: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2013
where is Diya from? where is Adisa frm? where is y'ardua frm? just to mention a few...and CPC are saying this trash, i believe who ever said this needs to get his head examined

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by tatosh: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Only Phoolish(with every sense of the word) Nigerians will not condemn this act by Jonathan. Celebration of corruption and turning it into a style is what this government is doing. Just when you think you've seen the worst from jonathan he will just hit you with another bomb AHAN!!

13 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by vizboy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
The way these guys are saying it only Gej made the call. I thought there where members of other party like apc in the state council.
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Olaolufred(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
tatosh: Only Phoolish(with every sense of the word) Nigerians will not condemn this act by Jonathan. [b]Celebration of corruption and turning it into a style is what this government is doing. Just when you think you've seen the worst from jonathan he will just hit you with another bomb AHAN!!

[/b]WHAT ELSE DO YOU EXPECT JONATANI TO CELEBRATE IF NOT CORRUPTION?
OR CAN YOU GIVE WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE?

WAIT FOR BODE GEORGE'S PARDON IN 2014.

MY VOTE FOR THE MUMU IS A BIG REGRET.
BYE TO HIM AND HIS PDP COME 2015.

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by 2mch(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
I can bet that GEJ and Alams stole money while he was his deputy. Alams may be threatening to bring GEJ down with him if he does not pardon him. Pardon him nationally, but he can still be deported to face the case he has internationally.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by slimghost(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Buhari and all CPC and ACN governors are part of the council, so WTF are these dimwits saying? shocked shocked shocked angry angry. These guys are plain dumb!
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by UnknownMember: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
As much as I hate what Jonathan did, I still want to keep breathing fresh Air..
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by IYANGBALI: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
eggheaders:

God bless you my brother,some foools here reason with their anos

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by IYANGBALI: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
2mch: I can bet that GEJ and Alams stole money while he was his deputy. Alams may be threatening to bring GEJ down with him if he does not pardon him. Pardon him nationally, but he can still be deported to face the case he has internationally.
my thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by TYTAN(m): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
NIGERIA IS STILL A JOKE, RULED BY COMEDIANS.
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Goddex: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Something told me the hypocrites ACN/CPC moderators were going to move this thread to front page even with no clear source.

Five presidential pardon threads are making front page in less than 30hrs.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by lacasa: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2013
Nigerians are not tired of sufffering dats y that fisherman and his bannd of Criminals dey do as they like with the country's money.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by ubest1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
The pardon may be insult to nigerians bt always putting all blame on GEJ all the time is laughable, base on this pardon issue, I thought the writeup said all pass president,present govt include APC govt etc why blaming GEJ only
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by PapaBrowne(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2013
The last I checked, Buhari is a member of the council of state!
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
tomakint: Some people are just fond of acting up as if we don't know their antics, they will never see anything good in what the man (Goodluck Jonathan) of the moment is doing, yet they want us to see the Presidential Pardon as a very strange thing, while Umaru Dikko was pardoned under the same Presidential fiat, I wonder how many of these young ones that raised an eyebrow then, bunch of wicked souls pretending to see the light!

Look dude stop being ridiculous! Try and reason like a human being just for once! When Jonathan was campaigning for our votes he promised us FRESH AIR he didn't tell us that he want to us backwards to Umaru Dikko's time. He told us that he once had no shoes to let us know he knows what Nigerians are passing through, had he says that his mission is to celebrate thieves and embrace mediocrity no one would have voted him.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by dammytosh: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2013
I doubt if this merger will work.

Can't all of them talk under one body with one voice.

ACN spoke, CPC spoke bla bla bla

Thought APC should just talk nd thats all.
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by PointB: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
@OPC,

So we should blame the Council of State for tribalism for granting the pardons? No problem, just let's know which tribe the Council of State belongs to.
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Goddex: Something told me the hypocrites ACN/CPC moderators were going to move this thread to front page even with no clear source.

Its now six threads on the same issue making front page in 24hrs. Even some armed robbers do their thing honourably but with these moderators, no attempt to exhibit their notorious bias in honourable way.

Even the haters, that were initially feasting on this issue, are fatigued.
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by ochukoccna: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
Goddex: Something told me the hypocrites ACN/CPC moderators were going to move this thread to front page even with no clear source.

Mumu
Diya,Yaradua,OBJ etal were roped into a concocted coup plot whilst Alams is a convicted felon who stole state funds but now recieves pardon aka amnesty courtesy of Ebele's conclave which let off white smoke through Aso Rock's chimney
Ask Alams why he ran to Nigeria from the UK disguised as a woman?
To prove it beyond doubt,let him go and test his newly acquired 'pardon' in UK where he's still a wanted felon

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by PointB: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
By the way, since we are talking about tribalism, someone pray say, which tribe 'dominated' the pardon list. Was Federal Character principle used? undecided undecided
Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by skyfall: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
What else do you expect from the crook that Nigerians voted to power? 2015 is on its way. Vote him in again.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sw vs ss,i wounder y some Yorubas on dis nl hate gej

1 Like

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by AMvanquish: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
PapaBrowne: The last I checked, Buhari is a member of the council of state!

Last i checked, he did not attend that particular meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Pardon "Laughable And Tribalistic"- CPC by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
the presidency/president has all the right whatsoever to grant pardon to even the worst criminal. i thought these opposition members are enlightened enought to know this..... free GEJ joor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Disclose Asset Form Of Saraki, Others – CCB / Governor Umahi Covers Superior RTV Magazine, UK (Photo) / Enugu Govt Approves Intervention Funds For Uzo-uwani, Bishop Shanahan, GO Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.