Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,202 members, 7,867,493 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

Haters Attempting A Comeback!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haters Attempting A Comeback!! (3493 Views)

Inec Chairman, Jega On Channelstv: I'm Disappointed On Card Reader Haters / Zahra Buhari's Heart Warming Tweet About Her Father After A Comeback. / Student Arrested For Attempting To Bomb Market In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Gbawe2: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I'v seen your picture and how you'r building your career. You'll definitely benefit from some character rehabilitation. If you'r willing, I can help you

What a jobless individual.

2 Likes

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by slimghost(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
Abeg wetin be scores? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sincere9gerian is a one man Mopol unit jare

3 Likes

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Gbawe2: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
Pataki: So our resident mumu Dr. Bulldozer the fake traditional doctor is here again? He was frustrated out of Sahara reporters forum. How this useless entity goes about everyday whinging like a demented animal astonishes me.

Like all said and done, I know 2015 marks the end of suffering under this foolish President and his bunch of sissy-men whingers on this forum.

Is that right? No surprise anyway. A total wuss and crybaby. Someone like this wants us to believe he is a Doctor when his writing leaves no one in doubt that he will probably pass out at the sight of blood. Nairaland sef. Every loser and wannabe coming here to front.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Gbawe.:

What a jobless individual.
Lol...
I was expecting another long and thoughtless epistle from you. But I was pleasantly suprised to see those very few words. It appears you'r begining to learn to articulate your thoughts in very few words. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by AnanseK(m): 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I just looked at the front page and saw two (2) more threads on the same issue of state pardon, making it a total of 5 threads on the same issue hitting our front page in just 2days. This is record breaking.
Lol..

There should be one every hour ( 24 by now) it's so disgusting. Really depressing for anybody interested in Nigeria's progress. Can we have more front page threads to discuss this insensitive affront by the retardeen pls?
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Gbawe2: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lol...
I was expecting another long and thoughtless epistle from you. But I was pleasantly suprised to see those very few words. It appears you'r begining to learn to articulate your thoughts in very few words. Congratulations!

You are still jobless though.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by AnanseK(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Desperation if not well handled may lead to insanity

Tell GEJ that if you are truly sincere."Desperation can lead to insanity" he needs to know that.
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by dayokanu(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
Retardeen is making the job of insecure9jearian more difficult by the day
Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 13, 2013
Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA)!!! He has never lost an election, will never start now. They say he has no balls, yet he screwed their pussies.

2 Likes

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Billyonaire: Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA)!!! He has never lost an election, will never start now. They say he has no balls, yet he screwed their pussies.
Some of the haters have turned 360 degress from calling GEJ 'clueless', 'spineless' and 'weak' to calling him a 'dictator'.

Who knows what they'll call him when he wins again in 2015.
Lol..

1 Like

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Some of the haters have turned 360 degress from calling GEJ 'clueless', 'spineless' and 'weak' to calling him a 'dictator'.

Who knows what they'll call him when he wins again in 2015.
Lol..
We will bury their aspirations, they will never taste Aso Rock. Aso Rock is not vacant. I pledge my allegiance to the greatest winner of all times. King GEJ! He has never failed, and will not start now!

1 Like

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
slimghost: Abeg wetin be scores? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sincere9gerian is a one man Mopol unit jare
My dear, there's no contest. The haters are losers depending on the antics of mischievous moderators

1 Like

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
My dear, there's no contest. The haters are losers depending on the antics of mischievous moderators
I see the haters lined up viewing the posts, they are scared to death, even to respond or comment. Truth always stand out!

1 Like

Re: Haters Attempting A Comeback!! by tarryT(m): 4:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
Oga Seun, abeg set up a commitee to look into the display of stupidity betwin Billyonaire n Berem.. Ouch! These kids are irritating...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Tinubu Dead??? / Jonathan Named Most Performing President Since Independence. - SSA / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.