Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Lady Gaga Moves Around In 24karat Gold Wheelchair As She Recovers From Surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Gaga Moves Around In 24karat Gold Wheelchair As She Recovers From Surgery (1797 Views)

Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Moves Around With Gun (Photos) / Chris Brown Shows Off 24karat Gold Iphone 6 [see Photos] / Sikiratu Sindodo Recovers From 12 Months Illness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Gaga Moves Around In 24karat Gold Wheelchair As She Recovers From Surgery by Afriface: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
The 26-year-old was not going to be limping around on scruffy old crutches after undergoing surgery on her hip.Instead she used a 24k gold plated vehicle specially created for her by Ken Borochov of luxury brand Mordekai fit for a princess :-)

See More photos at http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/lady-gaga-moves-around-in-24-karat-gold.html

Re: Lady Gaga Moves Around In 24karat Gold Wheelchair As She Recovers From Surgery by easiest(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2013
Talk show host Jay Leno can't take his eyes off Halle Berry's cleavage

The Tonight Show host couldn't take his eyes off Halle Berry's chest when she appeared on his
showyesterday evening. Halle wore a strapless low cut dress that showed a lot of her upper chest area.
See more photos after the cut...

http://www.nollylife.com/2013/03/talk-show-host-jay-leno-cant-take-his.html
Re: Lady Gaga Moves Around In 24karat Gold Wheelchair As She Recovers From Surgery by iamtrending: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
All na vanity. when she dies she will take non of it to the grave
Re: Lady Gaga Moves Around In 24karat Gold Wheelchair As She Recovers From Surgery by acidtalk: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
Afriface, when your post reach front page help me hail Seun and the 1029844 members for nairaland oh!

Tell them say I dey kampe and I still dey laugh oh!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday BBA Melvin Oduah / The Legendary Miriam Makeba(mama Africa) / Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.