Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke (1797 Views)

Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke Finally Engaged? + Jim Acquires A 2013 Chevrolet Camaro / Am I The Only One Who Thinks Nadia Buari & Jim Iyke's Nicknames Are Stupid?? / I'm Dating Kentura, Not Nadia Buari - Jim Iyke Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2014
One area of actor, Jim Iyke’s life that has come under public scrutiny is his relationship with Ghanaian actress, Nadia Buari.

The pair, who refers to each other as Skittles and Space, shares a bond and friendship which fans may find difficult to comprehend. Jim Iyke recently had an interesting interview where he talked about his undying love for his boo. When asked to speak about his lover, he says:

‘She (Nadia) is a solid, down-to-earth woman. I’m a man that translates variables in ways many people find incomprehensible. We have embraced who we are and learnt to create our own world and expectations. We have ups and downs like every other couple. We have our strength and weakness as well.

At the end of the day, rumours of break ups and make-ups ought to abound. It really doesn’t matter. A relationship is a continuous work. Those that give up were perhaps not committed enough.

Those that go in for the long haul suck up and square up to the variables life throws at them. The people that judge harshly are obviously the ones that live far from their desired lives. We just live the best way we know how and leave the rest to the author and finisher of all things.’.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Asek1(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Smart dude.
You spoke well
Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Neldrizzy(m): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls what is nadia?? Is that the new specimen for organic matter??
Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by RichieBrown(m): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Nelly Wetin u find reach here? oya I deport u back to uniben thread
Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Kunleskey(m): 11:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Well i can't blame you 2 for what is happening in the life of celebrity nowawadays...but you are growing older everyday...and no time to check time u better wisen up b4 is 2 late..

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by eempire: 11:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Neldrizzy:

Nadia is a type of drugs used only by jim iyke or any other fat pocket man to cool down a boiling blood

We use nadia(drugs) a lot here in canada cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
eempire:

Nadia is a type of drugs only used by jim iyke or any other fat pocket man to cool down a boiling blood

We use nadia(drugs) a lot here in canada
Lol
Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Neldrizzy(m): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
RichieBrown:
Nelly Wetin u find reach here? oya I deport u back to uniben thread
Lollll sadsadsadsad na dos france,mexico, guys push me come here oo *deported* back to My thread sad

1 Like

Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Neldrizzy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
eempire:

Nadia is a type of drugs only used by jim iyke or any other fat pocket man to cool down a boiling blood

We use nadia(drugs) a lot here in canada
Canada shocked shocked Lolll seriously, this new thread funny die!!!
Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by ifaoni(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
ok. Next?
Re: Why I Cant Do Without Nadia Buari- Jim Iyke by Phemzzsarz: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lucky guy in love with nadia,Hun love dey craze

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Shares Another Shirtless Bedroom Pic / Rapper Yung6ix Phone Stolen And Song Leaked(pictures) / This Is The Phone That Dele Momodu Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.