Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! (729 Views)

Mourinho Tips Mikel To Captain Chealsea / Susanne Ibru Jailed Again For Stalking Man Utd's Rio Ferdinand / Kanu Challenge Lagos Govt Over Rio Ferdinand's Visit To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by akinalabi(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2008
Fabio Capello shows us once again that no one's shirt or
position is guarantees.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=519624&cc=5739

That is the type of "jolt" English players need so they can
come out of their comfort zones.

EDIT: Oops! I posted it twice. tongue
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by dayokanu(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2008
Even Garba Lawal captained the Nigerian Olympics team in 2000. When Rion the worst player in the team is now captain.
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by McOmo(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2008
Lol . . .another excuse to go down to France grin
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by Chacal: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Dayokanu,

You are still an IDIOT even after all those MFM prayer sessions?
Did u witness how Torres(the same player that destroyed INTER MILAN) was caged by Ferdinand?
How many top players has he silenced this season. . . . In terms of performance, he is the best English defender this season.
I am very sure Rio, Vidic and Evra will make the PFA team again. . . . . Sagna might be the other dude to make the back FOUR!!!!

@ Akinalabi,

Ferguson should have stopped Rio and Rooney from participating.
I dont wanna see em injured against those French animals. . . . Gallas, Sagna, Clichy, Abidal. Vieira are zoo animals.
FABIO should play em for 45 mins and they should jet back to Manchester airport with immediate effect.
The last 7 league games should be treated as 7 cup finals. . . . . NO COMPLACENCY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by chuckdee4(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2008
Chacal:

@ Dayokanu,

You are still an IDIOT even after all those MFM prayer sessions?
Did u witness how Torres(the same player that destroyed INTER MILAN) was caged by Ferdinand?
How many top players has he silenced this season. . . . In terms of performance, he is the best English defender this season.
I am very sure Rio, Vidic and Evra will make the PFA team again. . . . . Sagna might be the other dude to make the back FOUR!!!!

@ Akinalabi,

Ferguson should have stopped Rio and Rooney from participating.
I don't want to see em injured against those French animals. . . . Gallas, Sagna, Clichy, Abidal. Vieira are zoo animals.
FABIO should play em for 45 mins and they should jet back to Manchester airport with immediate effect.
The last 7 league games should be treated as 7 cup finals. . . . . NO COMPLACENCY!!!!!!!!!!

The two sides of Chacal/Jackal

First off ur very right about dayokanu being a ninny, how can u say Rio is the worst player in the team, not being biased he has been better than Gallas and Toure all season and better than any other top 4's CB. I'll give props where it is due.
As for him being captain, the only reason he hasn't had this bestowed on him in the past was simply cos of his drug ban and the fact that he aint white, i don't see how Owen can be captain in a team that includes Ferdinand.

Chacal, u forget to mention England will be playing with their usual thugs Rooney, Carrick n Haegreaves
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by Chacal: 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

You are not serious!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooney, Hargo and Carrick are thugs?
Tell me something. . . . .I am yet to see a Wazza RED this season. . . .
Carrick is the best holding midfielder in this league. . . . . I cannot remember him copping a yellow card.
His main strength is intercepting passes of his opponents not tackling like Arsenal hoodlums(Flamini, Cesc, Gilberto, Gallas, Sagna). grin grin
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by chuckdee4(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hoodlums who have not been red carded all season

Rooney stamped on a fellow man's balls, if thats not a thug i don't know what is

Of course u won't remember Carrick coping a yellow ur a scummie remember (thats like me saying i can't remember Eboue diving), besides the players ur comparing him with have more minutes under their belt so the likelihood of them getting carded is obviously higher.
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by Chacal: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2008
@ Chuckdee4,

Are u shitting me?

Fabregas on Ashley Cole, Eboue on Terry, Gallas/Flamini on Nani, Eboue drop-kicking Evra?
Did u say hoodlums who haven't been red-carded all season? What happened to Bendtner against Everton? Eboue against Man Utd?
72 RED CARDS under Wenger and we are still counting. . . . . .
The FA should get surveillance cameras and watch what Wenger instructs his players. . . He breeds TERRORISTS!!!
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by dayokanu(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2008
My Granny would destroy Inter Milan defence even on Wheel chair. Inter Milan Cant you think of something better?

He is the best English defender? No wonder they cant qualify for Euro cup. Watch how Metzelder reduced Rio to a Primary school defender in Wembley sometime in August.
Re: Rio Ferdinand To Captain England Against France! by McOmo(m): 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2008
who remembers the scoreline again

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Onuoha Again? / Views On This Coming Season / React To The Alex Fergusion Insult Now(we Dey Vex)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.