Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

A Single Facebook Marketing Mistake That Cost Me A $100K Leverage Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Single Facebook Marketing Mistake That Cost Me A $100K Leverage Opportunity (1019 Views)

Here Is A Business You Can Start With $18(N5,000) To Make $100k In 2016.(SEE) / How Much Will Cost Me To Send A Letter From Nigeria To USA? / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Single Facebook Marketing Mistake That Cost Me A $100K Leverage Opportunity by Success15(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Do you dream to earn extra income this 2013? Are you passionate about making money? Have you considered leverage as a good strategy to your end? Have you thought of Facebook as a hot-button money making platform for leverage? I can’t hear your ‘Yes’ friend! It should be a ‘Yes’ for you; isn’t it? Facebook is one of the highest traffic generating sites today. If you don’t mind, these statistics may interest you;

“Facebook has over 950 million active users every month, with daily logins totaling 852 millions.”
– Social Media Examiner
“72 percent of marketers have plans to boost their Facebook marketing this year.”
– The Social Media Marketing Industry Report.
“Over half of Facebook members login to the website via mobile devices. More than 50 percent of all mobile users check in with Facebook every day.” – Social Bakers.

These reports show a trend…Facebook marketing has a lot to offer every serious entrepreneur. How does this connect to the topic of our discourse? I can hear you ask…Just read on friend.

Something bad happened to me yesterday. Although, I don’t perceive it as bad anymore because I’ve an attitude of identifying the good side of every mistake I made, that’s having a key learning from it. This helps me to grow and become a better person. I encourage you to adopt this same attitude, because it’ll help you as an entrepreneur. What was the bad experience that you had buddy? Yesterday morning, I got an update from MLSP about our community-wide Wednesday marketing training for the week. Just like every single one of such events, this week’s session is bringing on stage one of the living MLM legends, Ray Higdon to expose his winning MLM recruiting strategy. You know what? I was blown when I saw the topic he was to talk about…because I know Ray very well, he’s no BS speaker. To me, I saw a high-level value in the topic of that network marketing training. And I believed every MLM business owner should perceive the training the same. It may interest you to know that Ray Higdon will be speaking on the topic; The 7 Secrets to True Top Earner Income in 2013…Revealed! If you want to join the free webinar, check my Facebook page (UcheEUdembaozoh) now. (Time is Wednesday March 13th at 9PM EST [Thursday, March 14th at 3AM CAT - Nigerian Time]). The strong belief beclouded my rational and I lost my knowledge of the fundamentals of social media marketing. Instead of promoting the event’s registration link strictly on my Facebook page, I went on sales pitching spray. Among the platforms where I pitched this sales was Network Marketing Pro’s Facebook page and I was blacklisted as a spam. It should interest you to know that I get average of five leads daily from this page by connecting with other network marketers. This is a $100k valued leverage lost.

Although, the punishment melted on me by Eric Worre, the page owner was heavy but I've overcome it with the lessons I learned from the mistake. It’s more enriching than the punishment itself. Here are my key learning from the experience;
i. You should lead with value and not sales pitch. Don’t be the pitchman on social media sites. It does more harm than good – It kills your business.
ii. Adopt “Value-Based Sponsoring” approach. That’s adding value to other people’s lives and they’re happy with the value you’re offering to them, the pain you’re removing from their lives and the pleasure you’re giving them with your value hence they’re joining in your opportunity.
To effectively achieve this, here are the fundamental steps you need to follow;
• Set up your marketing system. It can be a personal blog or a Facebook page - preferable, a wordPress blog.
• Generate traffic to your marketing system. You can use free marketing strategies if you’re building on a budget. You can get a content-rich video training on Facebook marketing free approach. I’m offering this video for free. Check my signature link.
• Convert traffic into leads by offering irresistible offer. The challenge here is that so many network marketers feel that they don’t have any value to offer. If this describes you, it’s a settled issue. You should immediately subscribe to MyLeadSystemPro (MLSP), the best home business marketing education platform on the internet. This platform has taught me everything I know about internet marketing today.
• Enroll people into a funded proposal. By funded proposal, I mean low priced value products you can sell at the front end as a way of recouping your marketing expenses. With this, you can earn money from those that will not join your primary business. MLSP is a good example of funded proposal.
• Sponsor distributors into your primary company. As you mentor your followers, some will join your network marketing opportunity while others will want to remain customers.

You know what? Most people will still mess this up…they’ll still be promoting their primary opportunity at the front end. The strategy is to offer generic valuable information at the front end and promote your primary company at the back end. There is only one real secret to massive online success using this approach. It is the “Power in the Mastermind”. The power to connect with only those people that are moving in the same direction with you, all adding values to each other’s lives and giving to the community that supported you and really creating synergy among yourselves. Therefore, your primary target market should be other struggling network marketers and home-based business owners. It may interest you to know that the largest communities and organizations in the history of the world are formed by the power in the mastermind.

Friend, I’m building a formidable mastermind group of home business owners – network marketers, internet marketers and direct sales marketers. You can join our mastermind team - Successplusmastermind!
P.S: Only serious and committed persons are welcomed!

(1) (Reply)

[deleted] / Migration To Lagos / Urgently Needed...Metal Drums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.