Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

[deleted] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / [deleted] (1021 Views)

My Long Term Online FOREX Trading Journals / Is Online Forex Trading Tax Free In Nigeria? / Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[deleted] by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
[deleted]
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2014
yes, lots of profit abounds in trading forex. if only you go through the proper training process coupled with your emotions.
however, if you know you can go throughthe hassle of trading, there is a couple of forex investment programs wch you can invest in, such as PAMM ACCOUNTS my professional traders or COPY TRADING. You can follow the link below to subscribe to a seasoned fx trader that gives you returns on your money at the end of each day. goodluck.

http://instaforex.com/pamm_monitoring.php?trader=7427258

and

http://instaforex.com/forexcopy_monitoring.php?trader=7427258
Re: [deleted] by benson3788(m): 5:12am On Nov 16, 2014
Well, as for me, FOREX still ranks the best and most trusted online investment. So far, I had downs & ups, yet I choose to live in thr struggle than quit.
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2014
I trade with nordfx & agea and i use karl dithman software. I will recommend d software to u. tripleprofitwinner dot com
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 16, 2014
benson3788:
Well, as for me, FOREX still ranks the best and most trusted online investment. I have been trading 8 years now. So far, I had downs, but today I'm happy I could fall back on it.
This is how you guys talk then when someone gives you $5k to manage for them, all of a sudden the market goes bad again.

1 Like

Re: [deleted] by benson3788(m): 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
blink182:
This is how you guys talk then when someone gives you $5k to manage for them, all of a sudden the market goes bad again.

Hmm, I see. That's somewhat correct about traders. This is mainly caused by just 2 emotions - greed & fear. Well, I suggest you read an article I found on battling the demons of fear and greed in trading. Would try uploading on here for download when on PC.

Happy trading! ...and hey we could make a deal, if you would that I test trade your account for a week.
Re: [deleted] by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2014
benson3788:

Hmm, I see. That's somewhat correct about traders. This is mainly caused by just 2 emotions - greed & fear. Well, I suggest you read up an article I found on battling the demons of fear and greed in trading. Would try uploading on here for download when on PC.

Happy trading! ...and hey we could make a deal, if you would that I test trade your account for a week.
I currently run businesses that sell products and offer services to people. I no longer have time for gambling no matter the form it takes.
Re: [deleted] by quantumphysics(m): 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
blink182:
I currently run businesses that sell products and offer services to people. I no longer have time for gambling no matter the form it takes.
and what makes u think that you are not gambling..... ever heard of george soros, he raked in $1 Billion + from forex earning him the title "the man who broke the bank of england".......... just because you lost doesnt mean others would........lastly "ALL FORM OF BUSINESS IS GAMBLING, BECAUSE YOU ARE BOUND TO LOOSE OR WIN, WITH ODDS EITHER STACKED WITH OR AGAINST YOU"
Re: [deleted] by zap2(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
In this age and time, some folks still think trading is gambling. Every biz venture or idea has a measure of risk, but u can still take calculated risk.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Accounting Solution For Nigeria Smes - Myaccountant.com.ng / 10 Business Opportunities In Africa That Will Create More Millionaires In 2015 / Business Seminar For Startups And Small Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.