Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years (2083 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ / My Husband Denied Me Sex For 8 Years, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by ogejov(f): 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
My girl friend got married, this is 4 yrs of marriage. The man no send the lady,he cheat on her 24/7.when d lady ask,he wil tel her what wil u do. He does not give her money to make hair or buy clothes,the painful of it all is dat he don't talk to her. He treat her as a maid. He does not have sex with her. The lady want to leave d marriage i ask her to stay becos of her son. My people how do u see it
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by redcliff: 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
ogejov: My girl friend got married, this is 4 yrs of marriage. The man no send the lady,he cheat on her 24/7.when d lady ask,he wil tel her what wil u do. He does not give her money to make hair or buy clothes,the painful of it all is dat he don't talk to her. He treat her as a maid. He does not have sex with her. The lady want to leave d marriage i ask her to stay becos of her son. My people how do u see it

How can you almost be dyeing and you have a choice to live but still choose death? THis is is why i respect White ladies alot. They leave, no time. Tell you friend or even if its you, Leave the house, Get something to do and be hardworking at it to the extent of forgetting about marriage and dont send him, when he sees how better you have turned out to be, he would start desiring and wanting you back. women in marriages are 70% responsible for their problems.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by greatgod2012(f): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2013
You ask her to stay?.............do you want to carry her corpse soonnest?(God forbid)......its only d person who experience d pain that knows where it pinches, so, let her do what she pleases, since shes d one who knows what shes experiencing.....a living divorced/separated woman is better than a dead married woman.
As regards her son, d reason for which you asked her to stay, do you think what you people are doing to that young boy' s psychology is good? is what is happening in that marriage not too much for that boy's age? Living under constant fear and in a loveless home, dont you think that boy is being indirectly trained to be hostile, uncaring and unloving and to also believe that, that is how a woman should be treated. In my own opinion, i think d woman will do the young boy more favour by leaving and taking care of her son in a loving, peaceful and encouraging enviroment, which will have a positive effect on d attitude of d boy in d future than where he is now, which will have negative/adverse effect on him. So, in my opinion, d earlier d woman leaves, d better for her and her son, since emotional and physical abuse is involved.
I would have advise her to stay, pray and fast for her husband if d only reason is not being responsible, but no, cheating, different types of abuse and irresponsibilities are just too much and too heavy for woman to carry.
So, woman, leave abeg, take care of yourself and your son, spend time with positive oriented pple, make yourself happy, involve in acttivities that will increase your productivity, have positive approach to life and when its d right time, you will attract d right man. Forgive him in your heart(if possible) to be able to forge ahead. May God help you.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by baby124: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2013
She should be grateful he is not sleeping with her. What does she want? AIDS? He asked her what she will do about his cheating? Hes right now, as always all she does is talk and rely on him to buy her clothes and shoes. Maybe even pant, bra and lipgloss. Tell her to get a job, and tell the man to wear a condom if he wants to have anything with her. She should thank her stars he is protecting her from all the horrible things he is carrying around. Shebi when they were dating, he was buying clothes, shoes and also cheating. Why is she so bothered about the cheating? I think she is more bothered about the not buying clothes and shoes. Advise your friend to get a job and some self respect, if she doesnt respect herself, he husband wont. She is the architect of her problems and the cause of it from when she started dating him. he never respected her, marriage wont change that.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by obowunmi(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2013
ogejov: My girl friend got married, this is 4 yrs of marriage. The man no send the lady,he cheat on her 24/7.when d lady ask,he wil tel her what wil u do. He does not give her money to make hair or buy clothes,the painful of it all is dat he don't talk to her. He treat her as a maid. He does not have sex with her. The lady want to leave d marriage i ask her to stay becos of her son. My people how do u see it

She knew he was a cheater but married him anyway, let her deal with the consequences. Rubbish!
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by obowunmi(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ladies, it is NOT by force to marry. If he's a serial cheater, walk away while you are not yet married.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by victorian(f): 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
Op, she caused her own misfortune. The only solution is to walk away. I bet she trapped him into marrying her by getting pregnant, when he least expected.. Possibly a one night or one day rendezvous , then viola! She comes up with being pregnant, and arguably forced him to marry, when he is either not ready for marriage, or had wanted to marry another lady.
With that kind of foundation to get married, some men will always despise her,and won't give a damn if she is happy or not..
It happend to my elder brother, he was in love with this cool pretty babe, until one day he went to a party , met this other babe, she was even the one that made the first move. As a guy, he played along.. She invited him to her place that night, they had s3x, next day he gave her a peck, thinking that was the last time, he will see her. He didn't contact her afterwards, she was always d one calling, until after 3 months.. She knocked on our door, requesting to meet with our dad and mum. She was sited quietly waiting, then my parents came down to see her.. She just quietly told our parents that she is pregnant for my brother. They were shocked, my dad and mum were disappointed at my brother, cos he has already brought his first girl that he wanted to marry. And now one older babe is claiming pregnancy? Good lord! shocked...5
To cut the story short, he argued that its was just one time o!.. My parents said, ok... Give birth to the baby, then we will go for paternity test. Lo and behold, she gave birth to a son that looked exactly like my brother.. Carbon copy grin..... I no fit laugh! Everybody just accepted the lady, they got married, and he vowed, he will never be faithful to her , for forcing him into marriage. They got married but he travels, flirts like crazy.. He has a two big packs of condom in his other house, he built in another town, and the wife dares not come there, or else she is done for. sad. All I asked one day, all these yrs being married to this woman , u still cheat on her, for Godsake let go of the past... He says, he won't that she blocked him from marrying d woman he ever loved.. And he can't forget , but he has forgiven o... But no...
So, op... She has to choose either to remain unhappy for more yrs to come, or do wat her heart tells her. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by baby124: 11:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
victorian: Op, she caused her own misfortune. The only solution is to walk away. I bet she trapped him into marrying her by getting pregnant, when he least expected.. Possibly a one night or one day rendezvous , then viola! She comes up with being pregnant, and arguably forced him to marry, when he is either not ready for marriage, or had wanted to marry another lady.
With that kind of foundation to get married, some men will always despise her,and won't give a damn if she is happy or not..
It happend to my elder brother, he was in love with this cool pretty babe, until one day he went to a party , met this other babe, she was even the one that made the first move. As a guy, he played along.. She invited him to her place that night, they had s3x, next day he gave her a peck, thinking that was the last time, he will see her. He didn't contact her afterwards, she was always d one calling, until after 3 months.. She knocked on our door, requesting to meet with our dad and mum. She was sited quietly waiting, then my parents came down to see her.. She just quietly told our parents that she is pregnant for my brother. They were shocked, my dad and mum were disappointed at my brother, cos he has already brought his first girl that he wanted to marry. And now one older babe is claiming pregnancy? Good lord! shocked...5
To cut the story short, he argued that its was just one time o!.. My parents said, ok... Give birth to the baby, then we will go for paternity test. Lo and behold, she gave birth to a son that looked exactly like my brother.. Carbon copy grin..... I no fit laugh! Everybody just accepted the lady, they got married, and he vowed, he will never be faithful to her , for forcing him into marriage. They got married but he travels, flirts like crazy.. He has a two big packs of condom in his other house, he built in another town, and the wife dares not come there, or else she is done for. sad. All I asked one day, all these yrs being married to this woman , u still cheat on her, for Godsake let go of the past... He says, he won't that she blocked him from marrying d woman he ever loved.. And he can't forget , but he has forgiven o... But no...
So, op... She has to choose either to remain unhappy for more yrs to come, or do wat her heart tells her. undecided lipsrsealed

Your brother is being ridiculous. Seems men fall more in love and stay in love with another woman (whom they love) even while married than women do. This is why i just SMH at women that marry men who they know, clearly dont love them. What kind of hell is that? Love really makes people hesitate when they want to misbehave. It makes them a bit remorseful and have some conscience. Well at least he has learnt to use a condom. smh cheesy. He didnt have to marry her you know. undecided
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by victorian(f): 12:00am On Mar 14, 2013
He didn't have to marry her, but she insisted on marriage or else, she won't allow him or my parents to rest... And our dad is old, he doesn't like this baby mama issue.. My dad is an old fashioned parent,, that any of his sons must marry any girl, any of them impregnats, at least he should be responsible to marry her, if he was dumb enough , not to use protection that fateful nite or even stay faithful and focused on his first love. And. She wanted marriage at all cost ..
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by Oluwaadajo(m): 12:03am On Mar 14, 2013
Illiteracy is a disease.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by obowunmi(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2013
@ victorian

If I was your brother, I will never marry her. No matter what my parents say, I will stand my ground. Your brother is handling the matter in a very immature way, he's only harming and hurting himself. Sounds like the babe was out to destroy someone's life.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by victorian(f): 12:21am On Mar 14, 2013
@ obowunmi, abi o! sad.... But he won't listen... And the wife looks unhappy ... While my brother looks bubbly, with his gfs..... sad.... Av never seen her look happy and content,since they got married and its going to 15yrs nw... Thinking don finish the woman, but she is holding it together.. I bet in her second life, she won't try such with any guy.
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by free2ryhme: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2013

tell the truth here .. u are the person involve and not ur friend bullshit crap u being spreading here
Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by obowunmi(m): 3:32am On Mar 14, 2013
free2ryhme:

tell the truth here .. u are the person involve and not ur friend bullshit crap u being spreading here

don't matter who it is - give the woman some advice.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Denied Me Sex For Two Years by free2ryhme: 5:27am On Mar 14, 2013
obowunmi:

don't matter who it is - give the woman some advice.

hmm so quick to come to her defend ... fishy though undecided

it wont be wrong to label her a liar

(1) (Reply)

case closed / off / Meet The Beautiful Ladies In President Muhammadu Buhari’s Life - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.