Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend (32804 Views)

My Son Will Be A Barcelona Fan: Lionel Messi Expecting First Child / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by usbcable(m): 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
karpentar:

Blame Madrid coach MORONho. He has brought so much rivalry, hatred, bitterness among fans and players. Example, his hatred for Casilas is because he's a friend of barca's Xavi. He poked Tito's eyes and made smelling gesture towards Messi. He's just a thug. I remember when madrid fans used to applaud excellent football display by barca's Ronaldinho. That can never happen under MORONho.
Most of MORONho supporters are thugs, motor park workers, policemen, agberos and now blood thirsty Iraqis.

you are actually oblivious of the history of the rivalry between both teams.

when Barcelona fans threw a Pigs head at Figo in the stadium during a match was it mounrinho that caused that one too?
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hmmm... Primitive savages everywhere smfdh.. sad
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by AnE1(f): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2013
Pls go tru d post again. Wat has Nigeria got 2 do with dis? Ppl shld stop trying 2 just contribute without making any sense. U didn't v to comment!
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by ewet: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2013
This is absolute madness and there is no justification whatsoever for this. The guy shuld be sent to the gallows and given his own medicine. and for the Madrista. If Real madrid management should get wind of this. The guy shuld at least be honoured somehw. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by donem: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2013
iamswizz: shhhhhhh! Someone should pls hurry up and get a rope before he escapes again.
Lol comic U
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by ewet: 12:17am On Mar 14, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
[size=15pt]::::Viva Barca:::::[/size]
GET A LIFE DUDE! There is a dead man here and u r hailing barca. Even you if u kpeme even for nou camp barca no know u. Instead of you to propagate football without violence, you are hailing barca. This could have bin your brother or friend or even you. wht will u then be saying. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by ewet: 12:21am On Mar 14, 2013
whisper88: Nigeria!!! Wch kind country b dis?
What has Nigeria got to do with this? hav u bin smokin smthng. cry cry cry cry
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by pillzthadrugz(m): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2013
iamswizz: shhhhhhh! Someone should pls hurry up and get a rope before he escapes again.
........Rope?? he practically chew the last one,buh i tink a chain will do.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by free13: 12:34am On Mar 14, 2013
Brothers of boko haram.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 14, 2013
Sounds Like a Good Loyal Barca Fan to me. ~Viva Barca~ Babii
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by gbadexy(m): 1:26am On Mar 14, 2013
This goes to show arabs are very wild and passionate people.
Add religion into the mix and you have fanatical extremist.
I tell you if they practice christianity too, it won't stop their wild behavior.
Islam even tamed them to what we have now because we were made to know they where a bunch of wild unruly bunch with love for violence.
So whenever you see the extremist displaying madness, just know its not about Islam but the nature of arabs and related tribes that see them as superior people to emulate.
You would agree that the northern christian is much capable of violence as the northern muslim while the southern muslims are as peaceful as the southern christians.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by tonididdy(m): 1:30am On Mar 14, 2013
i love nairaland comments walahi...chai rotflmfao
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by donLEXY(m): 1:34am On Mar 14, 2013
karpentar:

The press has always being there and we had more friendly elclassicos, before that thug called MORONho arrived.

That's not true..... El Classico has always been cat and dog game, but killing a friend cos of a game is gross......
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 14, 2013
ewet:
GET A LIFE DUDE! There is a dead man here and u r hailing barca. Even you if u kpeme even for nou camp barca no know u. Instead of you to propagate football without violence, you are hailing barca. This could have bin your brother or friend or even you. wht will u then be saying. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I don't give a damn about a Dead Man....Hell i wouldn't give a damn if you dropped dead right Now.

Save your Sermons Fool.

All you Humanoids can die for all i Care.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by ccollins(m): 3:04am On Mar 14, 2013
i just pray that God helps this iraq people from the spirit of violence,,, see what a trivil thing just lead to the lost of the soul of the person
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 14, 2013
Viva Barca, Fhhuck this Dead Niqqah Yo.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Pearl27(f): 3:10am On Mar 14, 2013
uromi.com:
15 to comment see problem ooo i don try to be no 1 for almost 2weeks now befor i blink my eyes comment don reach 10 na wah oo

any way na God go punish that barca fan
will u be paid 4 being no 1,to me,it seems u re jobless'
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Pearl27(f): 3:11am On Mar 14, 2013
uromi.com:
15 to comment see problem ooo i don try to be no 1 for almost 2weeks now befor i blink my eyes comment don reach 10 na wah oo

any way na God go punish that barca fan
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by paul234(m): 3:38am On Mar 14, 2013
last to comment
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by skullzrep(m): 5:47am On Mar 14, 2013
coogar: brainless fanatics!
gerard piqué and ronaldo were sharing a bottle of champagne last night in a club whilst useless iraqis were maiming themselves! television should be banned in iraq - these people still live in the 12th century.

BRos No Vex O! Where You At The Same Club With Em?
Bottle Of Palmie, No Be Only Champagne
Lol
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 14, 2013
My Man Trynna Give me a Lecture on some Dead Niqqah I can't Give a Fuhck About.

It's all about this Red and Blue Niqqah.

I woulda cut his damn head off too, Get out ma Face With that Bullshit.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by chiefololade: 6:15am On Mar 14, 2013
usbcable:

you are actually oblivious of the history of the rivalry between both teams.

when Barcelona fans threw a Pigs head at Figo in the stadium during a match was it mounrinho that caused that one too?
Gbagaun!
English language deficiency.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by jice(m): 6:44am On Mar 14, 2013
iamswizz: Hahahahahahahahaha...

barca + chealsea + arsenal fans= hoodlums
+man u
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by ceeceeco: 6:54am On Mar 14, 2013
Albinos shuld be banned 4rm nairaland...§mh.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Gwazah(m): 7:06am On Mar 14, 2013
yeye.. u can't even read, dis hapen in Iraq not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by modanwealth: 7:24am On Mar 14, 2013
It is terrible stories lyk dis dat makes non futball lovers to condemn our passion 4 d game..it shun't get 2 dis!!!!
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by COOLDK(m): 7:25am On Mar 14, 2013
venorite: Even with all the bombings,iraq still looks better than naija but dis muslims,all dey know is kill,they can't even create a human being...mtsceew

At least you should have removed the blood clot in your brain before posting this. Use your right senses in whatever you say mr.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by ewet: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

I don't give a damn about a Dead Man....Hell i wouldn't give a damn if you dropped dead right Now.

Save your Sermons Fool.

All you Humanoids can die for all i Care.
Its obvious that your education and all the effort your parents put into your upbringing and your socialization by the society was just a waste of time. Wetin u still dey do for this earth. Idiot like you wey just dey waste space and even God time for creating you. If you no be human wetin u com be monkey,goat or chicken? i dey wonder. THE MAD ONES MUST BE SEPERATED FROM THE SANE ONES. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Born2beRich1(m): 8:19am On Mar 14, 2013
Tommorow una go say na chelsea fans be agbero....Barca fans come be wetin now?....SMH

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by phreakabit(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
[size=15pt]::::Viva Barca:::::[/size]

Visca not Viva. Its Catalan not Spanish!

Visca el Barca. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / Manchester United Vs Stoke City (3 - 0) On 15th January 2018 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 31st August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.