Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend (32805 Views)

My Son Will Be A Barcelona Fan: Lionel Messi Expecting First Child / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by dady12: 8:53am On Mar 14, 2013
i love football but not to the extend of making one drunk with match outcome,how can you kill your friend because of match,why must pocket a knife just to kill with the name of match?well,islam na religion of peace but kill with knife
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by shadelek(m): 9:01am On Mar 14, 2013
whisper88: Nigeria!!! Wch kind country b dis?
Cant you read to understand! It did not happen in Naija. If its Naija, na bottle them go use stab themselves and not beheading with knife
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by karpentar: 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
usbcable:

you are actually oblivious of the history of the rivalry between both teams.

when Barcelona fans threw a Pigs head at Figo in the stadium during a match was it mounrinho that caused that one too?

This was an isolated case. Figo was an ex-barca player who was considered a traitor for moving to real madrid. This has nothing to do with fan's rivalvery being witnessed in this MORONho era.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by dacouse(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2013
Can happen anywhere in the world,some pple are just extremist
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Reference(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2013
Let's not be hypocritical here. The intensity of discourse on this forum is so bad that e-beheadings are common. Go back the previous pages and give each person a knife. Will everyone be left standing.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by jadajada: 9:36am On Mar 14, 2013
guy, try put ur brain into motion before typing.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by wawaboy1(m): 9:44am On Mar 14, 2013
This is very bad. FIFA should ban football
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by kamelonaire(m): 9:53am On Mar 14, 2013
I can belief dis killing themself because of one fans na wa o
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by kamelonaire(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2013
I can belief dis killing themself because of one club na wa o
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by PehaKaso: 9:55am On Mar 14, 2013
iamswizz: shhhhhhh! Someone should pls hurry up and get a rope before he escapes again.

Pls hold him there, am bringing a chain 4rm Julius Berger Plc

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by BY1434(m): 10:04am On Mar 14, 2013
Barca fan kill his friend....hmm,what is wrong with some people,why would someone kill his fellow human being cos of ordinary game of football.....I think Barca fans need to accept that you dont win all the time......or na only una sabi carry cup?
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by 1988: 10:19am On Mar 14, 2013
DO U EYES IN UR BALLS OR WHAT? WETIN CONCERN NIGERIA 4 DIS TOPIC MUMU
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by usbcable(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2013
karpentar:

This was an isolated case. Figo was an ex-barca player who was considered a traitor for moving to real madrid. This has nothing to do with fan's rivalvery being witnessed in this MORONho era.

Then explain the link between Jose's Madrid and an hatred that spans decades.

How about the bus pelting incidences of the past. was that also isolated case.

Rivals always dislike each other and the vituperations of a particular psychotic fan can no way be justified as a result of a single individuals presence.

before Mou barca fans had always hated Real Madrid
and when he leaves there still will be no love lost between both clubs.

Prob;em is Barcelona fans "like you I guess" HATE mourinho because of his history with your club. so dont make it seem he planted the seed of hate in the heart of real fans.

BTW, if Mou preached hate, wetin concern barker fan to come go they stab and kill person. this shoudl have been expected from a real supporter.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Testerfuze(m): 10:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Dat must b messy nd quite juicy too,i stil find it hard 2 believe.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Andyforte: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2013
Imagine that, the ppl who played against each other probably shook hands after the match. And each will go home with serious pay. Only for poor fools to kill themselves over the match. Y do these foolss love killing ppl? All they ever think of is death.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by DisneyAngel(f): 11:28am On Mar 14, 2013
useless fellow
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by cr7lomo: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2013
Chidera Favour: hahahahahaha, up Barca! I too wll b part of d holy war against non-Barcans,all my chealse n Asenal frnds ar here by sentence 2 death by beheadn 2moro mornin.hahahaha

Its comfirmd dat dr r sick ppl like u on naira land so as d 1st person dat commented "viva barca". Am a madris fan nd if a madrid fan sud kill anoda fan, I wud condem it. U r here shoutin viva barca. Smh
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by prasadkunala: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2013
Football is becoming something else in this present world.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by deletrue: 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
What has nigeria got to do with this? Please read carefully before commenting. Or could this means that you expect, from time to time, no good thing from this country? Maybe jona has caused this!
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Kassidy90(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2013
Soon nw people will start blaming your 'Oga @ d top' for your stupidity
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by karpentar: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
usbcable:

Then explain the link between Jose's Madrid and an hatred that spans decades.

How about the bus pelting incidences of the past. was that also isolated case.

Rivals always dislike each other and the vituperations of a particular psychotic fan can no way be justified as a result of a single individuals presence.

before Mou barca fans had always hated Real Madrid
and when he leaves there still will be no love lost between both clubs.

Prob;em is Barcelona fans "like you I guess" HATE mourinho because of his history with your club. so dont make it seem he planted the seed of hate in the heart of real fans.

BTW, if Mou preached hate, wetin concern barker fan to come go they stab and kill person. this shoudl have been expected from a real supporter.

What history does MORONho have with Barca apart from working as a language interpreter? Yes, there was always rivalry but not at the heated level in this MORONho era. Didn't you see Madrid fans applaud Ronaldinho of Barca in a classico at Madrid? That can NEVER happen now, no matter the type of skill Messi exhibits. MORONho sees everything as war to the extent that he won't even tolerate off the field friendship with Barca players. Casilla's problem started with his closeness to a fellow Spanish national team player, xavi.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Maximus85(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
segunsd: Oh my! Crazy world shocked I'm a Barca fan too but not an extremist. Like I won't wish CR7 to fall down and die. I can only wish him hamstring injury.

Wow! Like I won't wish Messi a heart attack but I will want him to keep disappearing like in the 1-3 and 2-1 consecutive disappearances.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by jaybee488(m): 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2013
Crazy dude obsessed to killing human.
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by olamie1906: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
I'm a barca fan but not a murder fan..abeg messi and ronaldo sef no kill eachoda.. mtcheww
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by albacete(m): 2:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wait! Wait! Wait!
My Oga @ d top has to give me permission to talk. So that we won't be saying different things on this matter.

#daz all#
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by ochukoccna: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
Needless violent death of his 'friend' just because of a footie match
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by whisper88(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Chai!! Ayaf die in nairaland, its dat cassava weed frm GEJ garden at Aso rock caused it... Na only naija i dey see cry
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by albacete(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
whisper88: Chai!! Ayaf die in nairaland, its dat cassava weed frm GEJ garden at Aso rock caused it... Na only naija i dey see cry
dem don finish u hia wit yabbings cheesy cheesy
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by divinegiftmodel: 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
cowgurl: This is the reason why I don't dig going to viewing centres, lot of psychos out there. Am very much comfy in my home, thank you.
bros u get money to subcribe to watch those matches comfortabl at home we no get 11k to dash those thieves tell us how u watch it
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by AGgal(f): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
iamswizz: shhhhhhh! Someone should pls hurry up and get a rope before he escapes again.
LWKM4H!
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by AGgal(f): 12:00am On Mar 15, 2013
nnalove: nothing is impossible for nig guys nawaooo because of ball. some kill their wifes because of a game of fun nawaooo
nig una too much
Dumbass!
Re: Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend by Litmus: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2013
Italy is a Hellhole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend / Manchester United Vs Stoke City (3 - 0) On 15th January 2018 / Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 31st August 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.