Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo (2126 Views)

Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) / Oritsefemi & Friends Pictured With Big Snake / John Dumelo Opens J.melo Hair Outlet In Accra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by octus2008(m): 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2013
Ghollywood handsome actor, John Dumelo in a recent interview, opened up about his relationship with the opposite sex, his girlfriend, and why he is still single.

According to him, he has endured more than the average number of disappointments that men his age go through.

‘Five times I’ve had my heart broken since I started dating and none had been my fault. The ladies either ask me to stop acting because they can’t stand seeing me play romantic roles on screen or they complain that I have too many female friends which make them uncomfortable.’

‘I cannot tell which lady is real or fake, who has good intentions for me and who has not. So I am being very careful this time around.’

‘Because of my popularity, ladies can pretend they are soul mates and later show me their true colours when we finally settle down in marriage and that is what I want to prevent. I want a woman who will love me for who I am and not what I am.’

‘I would go for beautiful woman who is well endowed in the bust region and who must also be intelligent.’

John said that although he is seeing someone currently, they are yet to decide on compatibility but he hopes she is the right one after all.

‘I am growing and need to settle down very soon, so it will take me a very long time to settle on another lady if this relationship doesn’t work out. Even though I haven’t known her for long, I hope and pray she is the right one.’
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 14, 2013
Ehen,you want a lady with big breasts.thats nice,God so good i have big breasts,bra size 42 to be precise,if you dont mind wink dont worry you will get the milk shake in excess.they are for real and not padded :p

1 Like

Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by tpia5: 2:13am On Mar 14, 2013
it surely cant be that hard to find someone suitable for him.

he remains single while the ladies are running after men who are not.
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 14, 2013
kulyie: Ehen,you want a lady with big breasts.thats nice,God so good i have big breasts,bra size 42 to be precise,if you dont mind wink dont worry you will get the milk shake in excess.they are for real and not padded :p
Babe rite now, i'm tripin 4u. Hw do i get to see u?
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2013
kulyie: Ehen,you want a lady with big breasts.thats nice,God so good i have big breasts,bra size 42 to be precise,if you dont mind wink dont worry you will get the milk shake in excess.they are for real and not padded :p

Lmao abeg kulyie leave me alone ooo grin grin
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by demelza: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2013
Kai! This requirement has disqualified me, all my hopes has just been dashed.
#stares disconsolately at chest#
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
jennykadry:

Lmao abeg kulyie leave me alone ooo grin grin
jenny but you know i have a soft spot for that guy and i am bodily qualified for his needs cheesy cheesy cheesy in the next two years sef i might have a breast as big as cossy's if not bigger sef cheesy
Re: I Love Women With Big Boobs’ – John Dumelo by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wizee: Babe rite now, i'm tripin 4u. Hw do i get to see u?
ehen are you john dumelo? If you are not you are so disqualified :p my milk shakes are not for your consumption cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Picture:kim Kardashian Reveals Baby Bump Atlast And Shames Mto !! / See What A Lady Is Doing To A Guy In Public / Pix Of The Day: Has Mercy Johnson Added Weight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.