Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Sheyman Part Ways From Trybes Record - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Sheyman Part Ways From Trybes Record (549 Views)

How Good Is Sheyman As A Producer? / Sheyman - Hotter Than Fire / Dbanj Vs Sheyman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheyman Part Ways From Trybes Record by Rapmaestro(m): 10:35pm On Mar 13, 2013
It is no longer news that popular musician, Sheyman has parted ways with his record label Trybes record, owned by Eldee da don.
The social networks
have been buzzing
with this news, I had
to confirm it myself
and it is indeed true
that Ademoye Oluseyi aka. Sheyman has
parted ways with
eLDee da Don and Trybe Records. Sheyman is no longer with the label and his rep confirmed this news. ‘Sheyman is in a
meeting now. He’s on
his own now, doing
his thing‘, said Sheyman’s PA Damilola.
The PA added that the producer now has his own production label
called Phat Base Entertainment. Sheyman’s Twitter
page corresponds with his PA’s story as his profile links to a website Phatbase.com which is currently under
construction.
Trybe Records is yet to release an official statement on the split but Sheyman’s profile
has been taken off
the label’s official website. Sheyman who is also known for his sound engineering skills
(he mixed and mastered Iyanya’s ‘Kukere‘). Sheyman was with Trybe Records for a year and he released the hit song ‘Celebrate’
under that label, He was said to have been working on his third album ‘From Zero to Hero’.
WHAT'S WITH THE SPLITTING TREND NOW NAH?
I wish him the best sha, sign me if u can though
Re: Sheyman Part Ways From Trybes Record by Dyt(f): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
Stale
Mtchewwww

(1) (Reply)

New Gospel Song / D’banj – Scape Goat (remix) F. Kanye West / Mike Abdul Releases First Ever Solo Single ‘mo’rire’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.