Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri (11239 Views)

1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens? / NAME THEM - Nigerian Traffic Wardens In London Causing Havoc (UK LASTMA) / Igp Detains Traffic Wardens Over Uncomplimentry Comments Against Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Costa2000(m): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2013
OGA AT THE TOP:

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO WITH THE INCINDENCE IN WARRI? DO YOU SEE NSCDC STAFF THERE, OR IS THAT NOT PRISON WARDER THEY SAY? YOU SMALL BOYS WOULD NOT LET US REST, YOU MUST DRAG NSCDC INTO THINGS THAT WE DONT KNOW. I WILL TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS FORUM IF THIS YOU PEOPLE DO NOT DESITED FROM FURTHER SPOILING MY NAME AND MY ORGANAZATION NAME/
So na www.nscdc be ur web site abi?

1 Like

Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Bobo2: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2013
The story news stil look like a yoruba /igbo films..yesterday was robbers @ international airport n today own s warri....and also the president is given us Ex-convict pardon....I think the own nation is confuse like away.....
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by cashflowpc(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2013
god help naija...
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by adexsimply(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2013
GRAMMARS!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by JUO(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2013
The report also said the guys have been re arrested. LIE kill dat police. I was not there, but eye witnesses said 'prison break' dey learn.
NA LIE THE THING HAPPEN CLOSE TO CAR WASH BY THE ROUND ABOUT (OKERE ROAD)
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by SORTER: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2013
MAY ALLAH SUBUHANA WATALLAH GRANT THE DEAD ETERNAL REST!
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by sweetestboi(m): 11:22am On Mar 14, 2013
vallycan: Area!area! I dey hailooo,na only for warri na him tins lik dis d happen,una tyte i salute una de only riotic place wre cripples,handicap and two yrs old people are suspects not be joke wit:
Wetin u dey yan??r u a learner??
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Artistree: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2013
scobaba:

What's d connection between d incidence and d deatth of ur lecturer.

The report also said the guys have been re arrested. LIE kill dat police. I was not there, but eye witnesses said 'prison break' dey learn.
You can not be a feet away 4rm d truth. When police take rearrest the prisoners? Where were dey caught? Why dem no arrest the gunmen join? That claim na blind lie!!! Go 2 dat prison now & ask 4 dose prisoners, u go hear say dem go piss...
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Oshiite: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2013
Tolexander: That is the outcome of pardon!

The president pardoned some ex convicts.
Armed Robbers went to the prison to pardon some of the prisoners.
thank u my dear,afterall,all pardon na pardon
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by tomiedatlo: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: I would've said first to comment but I'm not sure my Oga at the top would allow me, ahem that's all!
Pls ask My oga at d top daz all grin
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
Its such a big pitty! That 7 govt. Officials died while serving fada land, and all the youths can do is to come 2 dis forum and make stupid and gest of everything with. Stupid oga on d top nonsense!! This re d youths I am hoping to see them bringing remarkable renaiscance 2 ourr beloved country, this re d youths I could give up my life fighting to make sure d govt. See 2 dia iminent needs,this re our beloved youths; when re we gonna try 2 put redicules aside n put frantic efforrts 2 effect d change we need? . My beloved NL its a pitty 2 say buh d truth remains 'our youths. Dead n thus our nation.
RIP to d dead a day shall come wen we shall cee again and never to depart no more. Adeiu brrothers
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by knockturnal(m): 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Can you guys just leave that man to his folly. Most of you that make jest of this OGA AT THE TOP shi*t cant even utter a single comprehensible sentence in front of a camera. Na to sharp mouth for NL.
@ topic, no comment.
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by dramendra: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2013
They want war in this country, but am sorry too many cowrds in Nigeria, so take your game to mali or somalia, we don't want war here.
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by nicago: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
wesley80: I would've said first to comment but I'm not sure my Oga at the top would allow me, ahem that's all!

Hanhannnnnnnnn...hahahahahahahaha

All of una no go kill person with this OGA ON TOP!!!

I'm sure the Oga Below will by now be so sorry for himself...
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by kabba7(m): 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2013
gen2briz: Pls let GEJ padone the boko boys ooo

GEJ this security issue be like say don begin pass your power .You dey pardon some criminals in Abuja anoda group they strike for Warri and Lagos dey take AK 47 dey play guitar no be shame own up !
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by zoologist(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
asumin it was in da north you guyz wuld say its boko haram
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by jerryile(m): 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
I would have loved to help with dis investigation but I wan first ask ma oga BELOW
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
when I woke up from my slumber which i hav been sojourning since 200bc, i found myself in this hemisphere called africa wer abnormality seems abnormal and the absurd is celebrated as an achievement. Den in babylon, I was the kings chief ganja brewer, we prepared the most tasty and mind reseting ganja and the king never failed to abide to his 3 times a day therapy of my ganja, how come no one enjoys dat? How come there are no kings here? How come i do go into the bush for meditation with two legs and succede with only coming out with one only. I'l go back to my sleep to be reawaken wen things get 2 normal

1 Like

Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Otses(f): 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
It was just the way I av seen it in the movies, even the quick response team opposite court four ran for their dear lives. I wept for that innocent man who was shot in a cab close to Federal govt college simply because the cab was obstructing their way of escape. May God help us in this country of ours.
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by afenex(m): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
@Costa2000, try get your information straight. Happened around some mins after 8 in the morning at Esisi round about close to okere round about,ok. The guys where never caught (police lies) to show they are working. It was a rescue mission for a member of a kidnap gang. Only 3 wardens died, 1 on the spot and two others taken to central hospital. The other death recorded was of a prisoner who couldnt escape the gun shots. Personally, I know one of the late warden "papa Rita" they call him and the other two also live in their barracks situated in my former neighborhood. If you know Obahor/Okpeki then u will understand what am talking about. It was crying galore yesterday in the neighborhood, not something ever seen there before. May their soul rest in peace.
Area, shine your eyes o cos as the Omila get-away okada don stop now the big bros dem dey vex sha.
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Chazim(m): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
apala911: Palpable fear has gripped Delta State following the invasion of Warri this morning by gunmen who killed at least seven officials of the Nigeria Prisons Service.
It was gathered that the bloody incident took place at about nine o’clock in the morning when the vehicles in which the prison warders were conveying some of the prison inmates to court was attacked at the Okere Roundabout in Warri.

Sources said that four of the prisons officials were killed on the spot when the gunmen suddenly opened fire on their vehicle.  Three other officials were said to be lying critically hurt in an undisclosed hospital in the area following gunshot wounds they received during their gun battle with the attackers.

The armed gang were said to have operated with two vehicles which they parked at the ever-busy roundabout unknown to the prison officials.
Police authorities, confirming the report, said that the gunmen laid an ambush for the court-bound van.

The Okere Roundabout, which is normally busy with human and vehicular traffic, is situated about 200 meters from the Warri Prison in the heart of the oil-rich city of Warri, the administrative headquarters of Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State.

Speaking to our reporter, the Warri Area Commander, Mr. Hussaini Rabiu, said information available to the police showed that two prison wardens and a court-bound suspect were killed instantly when the gunmen launched the attack.

According to Mr. Rabiu, three other prison officials who were shot were being treated in an undisclosed hospital.  He further stated that three of the prison inmates who fled with the attackers after the encounter had been re-arrested by the police and handed over to the Prisons Department in Warri.
Saharareporters learnt that the sporadic shooting during the attack created panic and had people running for dear life.

An eyewitness told our reporter that some morning worshipers at the Sacred Heart Catholic Cathedral also ran for cover as no one knew exactly what the shooting was all about.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/panic-delta-gunmen-invade-warri-seven-prison-warders-killed

Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Costa2000(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
afenex: @Costa2000, try get your information straight. Happened around some mins after 8 in the morning at Esisi round about close to okere round about,ok. The guys where never caught (police lies) to show they are working. It was a rescue mission for a member of a kidnap gang. Only 3 wardens died, 1 on the spot and two others taken to central hospital. The other death recorded was of a prisoner who couldnt escape the gun shots. Personally, I know one of the late warden "papa Rita" they call him and the other two also live in their barracks situated in my former neighborhood. If you know Obahor/Okpeki then u will understand what am talking about. It was crying galore yesterday in the neighborhood, not something ever seen there before. May their soul rest in peace.
Area, shine your eyes o cos as the Omila get-away okada don stop now the big bros dem dey vex sha.
Bros no be me carry the news come here oooo,Abi i look like the op to u?,i no go talk anything now, no be if i talk finish our oga at top go talk another thing,das all.
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
You beta get ur gunz! U beta get ur vest! Dis waff-town is a wild wild west! For waff-town everyone curse! No one bless! Warri is a dreaded city wit MEN.
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Cool Story Bro, Sounds Like some MI:VIII Shitt
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by obo389(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2013
Tolexander: That is the outcome of pardon!

The president pardoned some ex convicts.
Armed Robbers went to the prison to pardon some of the prisoners.

grin
LMAO!!
Presidential thief court bound pardonig
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by okpinijay: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2013
Which one is this people running in the Sacred Heart Catholic Cathedral Warri Sapele Road when the shooting is in Okere market roundabout. it is quite a distance na. na wa 4 dis reporters self
Re: 7 Prison Wardens Killed In Warri by Jabia(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2013
[quote
author=scobaba]

What's d connection between d incidence and d deatth of ur lecturer.

The report also said the guys have been re arrested. LIE kill dat
police. I was not there, but eye witnesses said 'prison break' dey
learn. [/quote]

The attackers drove past and killed him while escaping. having gotten exact details on what motivated the killing but we learnt his killing was at the Effurun round about. Some suggest he didn't give them right of way fast enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Orders Establishment Of Committees On New China-nigeria Projects / What I Saw In Onitsha Today: Nnamdi Kanu Vs Muhammadu Buhari / Why I Dumped PDP For Accord – Maduka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.