Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Eco Bank Whats Up(interview Of January 08) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Eco Bank Whats Up(interview Of January 08) (603 Views)

Any News On Union Bank Interview Of 20th June? / Celtel Interview In Asaba?whats Up? / Eco Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eco Bank Whats Up(interview Of January 08) by tjolawale: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2008
HI LANDERS, WHAT IS ECO BANK UP TO? WE DID INTERVIEW WITH THEM AT AREA 3, (ABUJA) ECO BANK NEW BRANCH (JAN 2008) AND TILL NOW NO ONE AS BEEN CALLED. WHAT COULD BE HAPPENING? HOUSE PLS TELL ME SOMETHING
Re: Eco Bank Whats Up(interview Of January 08) by isaacdups(m): 9:23am On Mar 26, 2008
Where did you write the Ecobank Test? And when did you complete the online gallup assesment?
Re: Eco Bank Whats Up(interview Of January 08) by patdee: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2008
my broda i also did my interviewll in abuja in the month of january.heard from a reliable source that they will soon get in touch with us.
Re: Eco Bank Whats Up(interview Of January 08) by DELEX: 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2008
Hi,I also did my gallup on line last Dec.I called the H R and i was told they are still on it.

(1) (Reply)

An Accountant Needed Urgently! / Intercontinental Bank Info / Opportunity For Bond Traders/dealers And Stockbrokers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.