Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? (2131 Views)

This Men Where Beating Blue.. Black And Nake For Stealing Goat.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin. I was caught nake.d by my mother-in-law the day she visited us when my son was born grin. I tried to run from my room to my wife's room when she came out from her room and caught me about to knock on my wife's door. grin. No be small thing o grin. The rest is history grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
U wanted 2 go knack dat babe afta birth?
Jeff must b wicked o
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by mkoabiola: 3:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise: grin. I was caught nake.d by my mother-in-law the day she visited us when my son was born grin. I tried to run from my room to my wife's room when she came out from her room and caught me about to knock on my wife's door. grin. No be small thing o grin. The rest is history grin
Lol
Lwkmd
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: U wanted 2 go knack dat babe afta birth?
Jeff must b wicked o
You wont understand grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Exponental(m): 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yes, my babe...
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
Akpara ino
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by KINGwax(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
Av I? No
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2013
wetin the woman dey look for in your room? Or you live in one room apartment? How come she caught?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyanders: wetin the woman dey look for in your room? Or you live in one room apartment? How come she caught?
read the story again. Antelope
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by achinaboy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: U wanted 2 go knack dat babe afta birth?
Jeff must b wicked o
better to nak am with those wounds than to cheat on her
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Akshow: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise: grin. I was caught nake.d by my mother-in-law the day she visited us when my son was born grin. I tried to run from my room to my wife's room when she came out from her room and caught me about to knock on my wife's door. grin. No be small thing o grin. The rest is history grin
hehehehehehehehe
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2013
achina boy:
grin. I get conscience na haba! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Kgdavid(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2013

erm so do you mind explaining just a little bit more? as in why exactly wer yu running from your room to hers naked?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
Kgdavid:

erm so do you mind explaining just a little bit more? as in why exactly wer yu running from your room to hers naked?
18+
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
read the story again. Antelope
o

You know say you be Antelope, hence you are jumping from one room to another naked. What was on your mind when you went naked knowing fully well that your mother inlaw was around? Asking me to read the story again doesn't make any sense because a normal human being would not have done what you did. Are you a kid walking naked when a visitor was around? Maybe you are.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 4:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
achina boy:

Monster
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyanders: o

You know say you be Antelope, hence you are jumping from one room to another naked. What was on your mind when you went naked knowing fully well that your mother inlaw was around? Asking me to read the story again doesn't make any sense because a normal human being would not have done what you did. Are you a kid walking naked when a visitor was around? Maybe you are.
At night mor.on! angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
At night mor.on! angry

opens eyes
Antelope!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt:

opens eyes
Antelope!!!
huh? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
U wanted 2 go do smth?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: U wanted 2 go do smth?
Yes, to tell her bedtime stories undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
Bed time stories naked?
Smh4u
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: Bed time stories naked?
Smh4u
what? That was my halloween costume undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by yuzedo: 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
Bro, it is all detailed here: https://www.nairaland.com/1214376/yuzedo-writes-how-he-lost
cry cry i enjoyed it though angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by ebamma(m): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: Akpara ino
Saymi ato uke?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Emmyk(m): 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
Not a chance
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2013
ebamma: Saymi ato uke?

Translation pls

Halloween my foot
Shior
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt:

Halloween my foot
Shior
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2013
Wz dat thing danglin or standin wen she saw u?
Ow did u cover it cos I know dats d 1st thing u ll hold
Oya talk
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: Wz dat thing danglin or standin wen she saw u?
Ow did u cover it cos I know dats d 1st thing u ll hold
Oya talk
The rest is history tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
U must talk wetin happen o
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: U must talk wetin happen o
Or?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female NYSC Corps Member Impregnated By A JSS2 Student / Prof Bennet Omalu A Nigerian Who Discover Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) / I Find It Difficult To Access Nairaland Portal; Is It A General Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.