Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,875 members, 7,956,303 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? (2177 Views)

This Men Where Beating Blue.. Black And Nake For Stealing Goat.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
At night mor.on! angry

Listen, how come an adult like you will be jumping from room to room in the night naked? I beleive that you have not said the truth here. Maybe, you went to steal show from your mother inlaw and she caught you and you are here telling us to believe that you were caught naked when you wanted to enter your wife's room. You no dey shame?

No worry, your mother inalw don see the nonsense wey you dey take hammer her daughter. Maybe na one tiny rope you get and the woman no even see the thing. Maybe you still be pikin, you want make your wife put pampers on you hence you went to her room naked. Yeye night Anteleope.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by HectorTroy: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
The rest is history tongue
Abi you knack your mama in law? Which one be the rest is history?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2013
HectorTroy:
are you a sadist? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2013
HectorTroy:

My broda, the guy no dey clean. How normal adult go dey waka naked for night inside house and that same time the mother in law come catch am? I believe he wanted to knack the woman she come catch am naked. Na Night Antelope the guy be.Or he wanted his wife to put pampers on him.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by try69: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2013
HectorTroy:
Do u want him to tell you how his oga at the middle reacted?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyanders:

My broda, the guy no dey clean. How normal adult go dey waka naked for night inside house and that same time the mother in law come catch am? I believe he wanted to knack the woman she come catch am naked. Na Night Antelope the guy be.Or he wanted his wife to put pampers on him.
My attention is expensive
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
My attention is expensive

You don't know that the subject matter here is a costly issue for a normal adult to be naked and to be caught by his mother in law? It is a serious matter and an expensive issue which we need you to re-examine yourself to know if you are loosing your senses.What happened to your boxers? Are you pikin wey go dey unclad for night or you wanted your wife to put pampers on you?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyanders:

You don't know that the subject matter here is a costly issue for a normal adult to be naked and to be caught by his mother in law? It is a serious matter and an expensive issue which we need you to re-examine yourself to know if you are loosing your senses.
grin. Your Fada. Its my house, I choose how I want to dress.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
grin. Your Fada. Its my house, I choose how I want to dress.

It is not your house.You are a tenant. Landlord wife go soon see your kongo rod. You next topic goes " Have you been Caught Nak.ed by your Landlady[i][/i]

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyanders:

It is not your house.You are a tenant. Landlord wife go soon see your kongo rod. You next topic will be " Have you been Caught Nak.ed by your Landlady
I agree. Tenant of my house cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
I agree. Tenant of my house cool

I dey laugh.Nothing do you. No worry, I no go attack you again. The woman don see rod taya. Your own also look like her pikin own. Only say, maybe when she caught you, your rod stand. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
andyanders:

I dey laugh.Nothing do you. No worry, I no go attack you again. The woman don see rod taya. Your own also look like her pikin own. Only say, maybe when she caught you, your rod stand. Hahahaaaaaaaaaaa
Dyt, dont just stand there and watch like a coward. Come and take this kid out of here angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise:
Dyt, dont just stand there and watch like a coward. Come and take this kid out of here angry

You no dey shame? Make dem take person wey dey normal comot and you wey dem don see your kongo? Your mother in law dey dance Azonto now.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Dyt(f): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2013
Andy
Leaf big antelope alone
'Daz all'
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by xynerise: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: Andy
Leaf big antelope alone
'Daz all'
Where the hell is your exclamation sign? angry. If you dont take him out of here, No food for you tonight "Daz all'
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by aminho(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2013
first of all i want both of u 2 go down low b4 my oga at the top sees u naked
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2013
Yes! God punish Iya wasiu. angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by andyanders: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2013
Dyt: Andy
Leaf big antelope alone
'Daz all'

Thank you my sister. Make antelope find his level.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise: grin. I was caught nake.d by my mother-in-law the day she visited us when my son was born grin. I tried to run from my room to my wife's room when she came out from her room and caught me about to knock on my wife's door. grin. No be small thing o grin. The rest is history grin

And then she went....

[img]http://2.bp..com/_R2fpXGOBnOc/TSNdYDP-PUI/AAAAAAAAAyY/KTt3k-5nX54/s1600/OldLadyShocked.png[/img]

grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by HectorTroy: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
Loooolz...don't allow my oga at the top to catch me laughing o
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
xynerise: grin. I was caught nake.d by my mother-in-law the day she visited us when my son was born grin. I tried to run from my room to my wife's room when she came out from her room and caught me about to knock on my wife's door. grin. No be small thing o grin. The rest is history grin
U for kukuma show d mama d tin wey satisfy her pikin na! If na me, I go strip show d papa o! Make d man no say d dowry hin pay na for better investments. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Nake.d By Someone? by InesQor(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2013
LOOOL @ Idowuogbo grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: Girls Stripped Nd Flogged In Strange Graduation Party In Kogi State / Breaking News: Instant Noodles Cause Heart Attack, Say Researchers. / Can't Sleep And Bored - Chatroom. Active Between 12am - 4am Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.