Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno (924 Views)

Senior Police Officials Who Ignore Phone Calls From Citizens Risk Sack / JUNE 12: Two-party System Is The Best For Nigeria. Do You Agree? / Two-party Or Multi-party System, Which Way Forward Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2013
By SaharaReporters, New York

Two top leaders of the Peoples Democratic Party in Borno State were yesterday assassinated by gunmen suspected to be operatives of the Islamist militant group Boko Haram. The slayings came less than one week after the officials participated in welcoming President Goodluck Jonathan during his tour of the troubled state.

The victims were Usman Gula (who was the PDP's vice chairman for Southern Borno), and Hajia Gamboa, who served as the party’s women’s leader for Shehuri ward in Maiduguri. A security source told SaharaReporters that both officials were killed by gunmen yesterday at their respective homes. The source added that, even though no group had claimed responsibility for the assassinations, the State Security Service and the Borno State police command were working on the assumption that the attacks were the handiwork of Boko Haram.

“We’re carrying out our investigations,” the source told SaharaReporters.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-murders-two-party-officials-who-welcomed-jonathan-borno
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Tolexander: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2013
Another difference between APC governors' visit to Borno state and GEJ's visit to Borno state.

Last week, it was bomb blast after his departure. This week, the murder of the two officials.
Next week, what else GEJ himself?
I no sabi o! Cos i don't want anybody to come and arrest me for doom prophecy when i no be T.B joshua.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Ak47bullet: 3:20pm On Mar 14, 2013
Now everybody knows the APC and co are behind Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Bobandgreat: 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Tolexander: Another difference between APC governor's visit to Borno state and GEJ's visit to Borno state.

Last week, it was bomb blast after his departure. This week, the murder of the two top leaders.
I no sabi o! Cos i don't want anybody to come and arrest me for doom prophecy when i no be T.B joshua.

LOL! My brother though its not a funny development. How come they have great support for APC and none whatsoever for anything called PDP. I hope they dont think they will achieve their goals if APC by chance takes over. Just thinking out loud.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by jmaine: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Tolexander: Another difference between APC governor's visit to Borno state and GEJ's visit to Borno state.

Interesting . . .Going by your logic, BH disapproves the visit of GEJ but endorses that of the unregistered APC init . . .
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by maclatunji: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2013
Shocking stuff!
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by omaigala(m): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2013

Last week, it was bomb blast after his departure. This week, the murder of the two top leaders.
Is this an assumption or a confirmed statement?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Gboliwe: 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Sad.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
Gboliwe: Sad.
You can say that again.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2013
omaigala: Is this an assumption or a confirmed statement?
hehehehe JAMB or MEND or BOKOHARAM, which of the exams question is this?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by gramci: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2013
Buhari boys mean business
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by EzeUche(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2013
And some people want to tell us that Boko Haram is not connected with the Northern elite?

Every single traditional leader in the North needs to be questioned about their involvement with these terrorist!
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by princenayo: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2013
Buhari boys are the real boko boys.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2013
The Emirs calling for amnesty to be given to boko boys should be arrested and questioned for this murder. GEJ I think is high time you allow US to test-run their drones in Borno state

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by AlQaadir: 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2013
chiover: The Emirs calling for amnesty to be given to boko boys should be arrested and questioned for this murder. GEJ I think is high time you allow US to test-run their drones in Borno state
Hausa/Fulani and their Kanuri brothers hate to hear anything about Gej but also Gej himself is still favoring them with juicy positions and living us the northern minorities for the fear of unknown. The way things are going here in the north there may not be election in some states comes 2015 but i am always bitter when i see some stu.pid yourubas still supporting this people but what ever youruba people like them do, Hausa will never love them and we northern minorities are now been treated badly because they believe that we have now woken up and to use us again will be a real fight so they have to look else in the south west for their continuous evil game of politics.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
Hausa/Fulani and their Kanuri brothers hate to hear anything about Gej but also Gej himself is still favoring them with juicy positions and living us the northern minorities for the fear of unknown. The way things are going here in the north there may not be election in some states comes 2015 but i am always bitter when i see some stu.pid yourubas still supporting this people but what ever youruba people like them do, Hausa will never love them and we northern minorities are now been treated badly because they believe that we have now woken up and to use us again will be a real fight so they have to look else in the south west for their continuous evil game of politics.
,Northern minorities should be wise while casting their vote next time. But wait o, Is Gowon from the majority or the minority part of the North?
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 15, 2013
chiover: ,Northern minorities should be wise while casting their vote next time. But wait o, Is Gowon from the majority or the minority part of the North?
Minority.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Bobandgreat: 1:00am On Mar 15, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Al_Qaadir:

My bros Al Qaadir, take heart in knowing ur enemies. Thats the first step. The second step is guarding against being used because come election time again, they will dangle juicy appointments infront u n some of u will fall. Everybody knows u r the pple with the heart n they will relax again while u go about doing their errands. We will get there. Lets sensitize others.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by CyberG: 2:19am On Mar 15, 2013
EzeUche: And some people want to tell us that Boko Haram is not connected with the Northern elite?

Every single traditional leader in the North needs to be questioned about their involvement with these terrorist!

Go tell it to your retardeenic GEJ! What is the use of telling everyone else but your retardeenic Azikiwe Badluck elected by tribal and religious bigots mostly ibo? Well, it is sad that even after their deaths, the retardeen will do NOTHING! Is it not funny that we hear they kill 75, 60, 30 BH insurgents etc, but yet, these guys get bolder and carry out more attacks! Either your retardeen's forces are lying or killing everyone else but BH! If yes, they are probably killing more iboz and framing them as BH or why are their numbers not even reduced? Nigerians deserve the scourge they stupidly allowed into national leadership.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 15, 2013
It's an open secret that the grand-mufti of nigeristan Ayatollah Buhari is the founder and inspiration behind boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by iswell1(m): 5:05am On Mar 15, 2013
@Tolexander :
I no sabi o! Cos i don't want anybody
to come and arrest me for doom
prophecy when i no be T.B joshua. DID TB.JOSHUA SAY ANYTHING ON THIS? WHY THIS INSULT. MAY GOD FORGIVE U.
Re: Boko Haram Murders Two Party Officials Who Welcomed Jonathan To Borno by Gboliwe: 5:37am On Mar 15, 2013
Al_Qaadir:
A very sincere and serious state of things in the north

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In UK! Let's Fight For Our Right... / 2015: PDP Goes Spiritual To Remove Acn Governor / Obi Has A Very Relaxed Access To Anambra Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.