Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) (3806 Views)

My Oga At The Top Remix By Nscdc Ft Dj Ziggy / My Oga At The Top - Dj Ziggy Feat NSCDC / Crack Ya Ribs With This Funny Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) by IjeomaObasi: 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2013
open the link and see what Nigerians did to somebody's father.
http:///5voBCKmbDU
Re: Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) by Pergrace: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2013
Re: Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) by Boazizzy08: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2013
you people will not kill somebody in this country.
Re: Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) by gluv01(f): 1:09am On Mar 15, 2013
Chai...I laughed out my chocolate when I watched this. You people should give this man some deserved break now. He has received enough 'jabbs' already cheesy
Re: Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) by tpia5: 3:01am On Mar 15, 2013
the guy really needs to be paid for all these depictions of him.

in any case, I'm waiting for the church billboard because the phrase is more appropriate for church use.

My oga at the top na Jesus.

btw what's the ndc or whatever it was they were asking?
Re: Crack Your Ribs With My Oga @ The Top ! (Dj Ziggy ft NSCDC remix) by baggy4luv(m): 11:21pm On Mar 15, 2013
if stupidity deserves a fertile soil,that soil is nigerian youths.

(1)

Crushed Nuts / Bill Gates Surprised To See Microsoft Slippers In Naija / Jokers Joke by mdsocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.