Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. (1406 Views)

Fashion Rocks Performance(beyonce,mjb,rhianna,mariah,ciara,ashanti,leona, Etc) / love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons / Sexy Love: Neyo's New Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by nasyl(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2008
These two songs are really off d hook with the artists involve.I really hate to choose.But i will give it up for d new collabo:Chris Brown and J Spark.No air.This song drive me wild every single time i listen to it. I'm anticipating mature comment from everyone.Peace and sign out.
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by enque(f): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2008
@ poster,

i'll take NO AIR a thousand times over HATE THAT I LOVE U. hey! its not that i don't like hate dat i love u,, but nop air is just off the hook. really really dig dat collabo. kudos tto jordin & chris
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by icezik1(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2008
Make una go listen to Nigerian artistes, abeg. Na una they make Styl-Plus they follow okada. Go support your fellow Nigerians.
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by Lakeside(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2008
NO AIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of cos!!
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by deola1(m): 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2008
enque
@ poster,

i'll take NO AIR a thousand times over HATE THAT I LOVE You. hey! its not that i don't like hate that i love u,, but nop air is just off the hook. really really dig that collabo. kudos tto jordin & chris

undecided why wont u prefer NO AIR simply because its the latest. Neyo and Rihanna is more experienced than the about to mature Chris Brown and Jordin. So, ma fi iku we orun, ko jo ra won rara
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by Dreloaded(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
I like No Air even though I cant stand Chris Brown.
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by iice(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2008
Neither. . .they are both dry to me
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by tosinadeda: 2:49pm On May 08, 2008
No air is da bomb
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by Tattooboy: 3:12pm On May 08, 2008
iice
Neither. . .they are both dry to me

i see u must like Kolomental cheesy
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by PrincessMo(f): 6:21pm On May 08, 2008
kai. . .I'm gunno say NO AIR.
Rihanna's voice is not unique but
Jordin. . .oh ma sweet Jordin. . .she's got
a voice and a half!!! cheesy
She and C.B sound (and look wink) GREAT TOGETHER!!
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by 4Him1(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2008
without a doubt - no air.
Re: Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. by skylady(f): 9:34am On May 09, 2008
no air any time.

(1) (Reply)

God Guide me - Terry G / Nigerian Musician, Good Song But For An Ogbanje / New Music: Iyanya – Ekaette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.