Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons (813 Views)

I Remember Getting Dissed on Nairaland - Fecko / Lil Kim Explains Why She Dissed Nicki Minaj As Drake Replies. / Neyo And Rhianna-hate I Love You. Vs.jordin Spark And Chris Brown-no Air. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by k0be: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2007
July 24, 2007. MediaTakeOut
has learned that in the August issue of Ozone magazine (not Complex Magazine, sorry guys), Houston rapper love-vendor C (who is also one half of the group UGK) blasts some of the music world's hottest artists. We'd summarize what he said, but it's better if you hear it directly from love-vendor C's mouth.

love-vendor C started off talking greasy about other rappers:

love-vendor C on Mike Jones and Lil Flip’s jewelry:
“Them big ol’ plates they be wearing that look like dinner plates? Them diamonds are monkey. You need to take that monkey sh*t back cause you embarrassing us.”

love-vendor C on Young Jeezy
“Muthafuc**rs talking about they’ve got kilos for $17,500. B*tch, ain’t no kilos for $17,500 up there, and you know what I’m talking about. Come to Houston and get the work and pop it cause we’re right there by San Antonio and we’re going down there and gettin’ the work. And guess what, man. All y’all ni**as talking about selling dope? If y’all ni**as was some d-boys, guess what, man? I don’t believe you ni**as no more cause I’m seeing you ni**as in button up shirts getting cute and pretty trying to look sexy. Ni**a, f*ck you. Ni**a, and I ain’t gotta say your name. Play with me and I’ll expose the ni**as that was wearing backpacks with their pant leg rolled up back then in Atlanta when me and Big Meech used to be off in the club kickin’ it buying each other champagne.”

But he saved the most fire for Russell Simmons and Ne-Yo:

love-vendor C on Russell Simmons:
“I just made peace with the lil ni**a Short Dawg cause on the cool, it really wasn’t his fault. It was ol’ d*ck-in-the-booty Russell Simmons fault for not taking the message back to him and telling him to change his name. Yeah, I said ‘d*ck-in-the-booty.’ I know what I’m talking about. B*tch, I’ll air you out too.”

love-vendor C on Ne-Yo
“I ain’t out here dressing up trying to be sexy licking my lips like old gay a** Ne-Yo. Licking lips and sh*it, ni**a. P*ssy d*ck in the booty a*s ni**a wearing all that gotda*n lip gloss at their video shoots and letting ni**as put makeup on their face. Yeah, I said Ne-Yo, you heard what the f*ck I said. Ni**as putting all that lip gloss on they f**kin’ lips looking like they’ve just been eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands.”

All we can say is wow.
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by nguage(m): 4:22am On Jul 25, 2007
*citation needed
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by gbadex1(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2007
@ k0be:

Dude obviously needs some Prozacs.
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by OmoEko1(f): 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2007
abeg where is your source jare grin grin grin
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by nguage(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2007
he did it for real. No comments, since i be UGK fan
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by chiogo(f): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2007
n-guage:

*citation needed
u and citation. tongue
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by k0be: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2007
eating a pork chop sandwich with no hands
rofl, rofl.
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by naijadiva2(f): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2007
i hate it when rappers be trying to diss other people. that's not cool, but i'll have to admit, what he said about ne-yo was kind of funny.
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by thegame(m): 1:16am On Jul 29, 2007
I think the lyrics is tight if he ruly said those. I love it when artists are straight with their disses just hat if you don't have the right backup, YOU GOING DOWN
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by A40(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2007
Nice disses is the guy out of jail yet? wanna hear more of that BunB shit
Re: love-vendor C Just Dissed Neyo And Rus Simmons by Ralvy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2007
Does love-vendor C think they know he exist?
I don't even know the love-vendor C

(1) (Reply)

Nnenna Gets Record Deal With Sony/bmg Records? / Top Naija Five Mcs Or Rappers / The Curtain Call: Artists That Have Outlived The Applause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.