Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (266187 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
Afam4eva:

You're a shooting stars fan right?

Yes I am.... if you follow my posts, I don't think I have been one sided... we all want the betterment of NPFL.. things like this are not necessary.. not the calibre of Boboye
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Havilah93(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
90' Sunshine 1-0 Wikki #SUNWIK #NPFLLive . Three minutes of added time.

1 Like

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Havilah93(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2017
FT MFM 1-0 Remo
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Havilah93(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2017
82' GOAL! Akwa 1-0 El-Kanemi #AKWELK #NPFLLive . Ibrahim Alhasan scores.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Havilah93(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
FT Sunshine 1-0 Wikki
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Havilah93(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
FT Lobi 1-0 Gombe
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
3SC substitution Etebo (16) comes on for Faleye Sunday (7)
3SC 1-1 Plateau United.

7minutes added time
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
FT 3SC 1-1 Plateau United
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by stanway(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
plateau united still maintaning top spot tanks to elkanemi lose against akwa united
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
stanway:
plateau united still maintaning top spot tanks to elkanemi lose against akwa united
Their coach Boboye really showed immaturity today... his actions in front of home fans has resulted in them being held up inside the stadium as I type this
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by stanway(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2017
adioolayi:

Their coach Boboye really showed immaturity today... his actions in front of home fans has resulted in them being held up inside the stadium as I type this
I heard he is arrogant and boastful
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
NPFL the same stories all the time. It is the same win at home syndrome. I don't know whether away teams are not good enough or the officiating is always to the advantage of home teams
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Arsenate(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
Plateau utd for life.

Just so pleased to see my childhood friends doing great in the NPFL
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Arsenate(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
adioolayi:

probably he wasn't pleased with the biased officiating. His show of displeasure will appear as immaturity to you a 3sc fan.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2017
Arsenate:
probably he wasn't pleased with the biased officiating. His show of displeasure will appear as immaturity to you a 3sc fan.
Are you present at the stadium I'm not sure you are... the Referee decisions favours Plateau United the most.
My point is, no one shows arrogance in front of home fans in NPFL, Safety of himself and his team should be at his heart.. Not even at NPFL where security is not adequate.... I'm sure actions like this in Europe will be sanctioned.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Havilah93(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
Standings after Matchday 12

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by fredoooooo: 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2017
Havilah93 how far with that our Gane na , I read it was disrupt... den finish the game or not ?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Havilah93(m): 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
fredoooooo:
Havilah93 how far with that our Gane na , I read it was disrupt... den finish the game or not ?

The game was eventually concluded.

The Plateau coach was causing trouble. Didn't want to continue the game after shooting equalized through the PK.

Shooting got a consolatory goal with a good penalty when Bode Daniel was hacked down in the box, but Boboye was clearly upset that his antics had been bursted. He started with provocations and clearly running around the pitch to beat and harass some 3SC officials, there are pictorial evidence to this and his animalistic and unnecessary action brought the game into a total halt for over 12 mins so much that the fans were apparently fed up!
You don't become a league champion by playing dirty - Plateau United players would just fall without a contact and be rolling on the pitch for minutes; Jersey number 22 - Oladele Ajiboye and 5 - Jimmy Obrose were greatest culprits for this.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by RedReact: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
It seems the big wigs are getting displaced these days. I expect FC Ifeanyi Uba to be at the top 10 range and not where it is now; same goes to Enyimba. Wetin happen?

As for my darling 3SC, we wont go relegation
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by awo666(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2017
Shooting Stars SC @Official3SC 6h Taiwo Ogunjobi sends a goodwill message, happy that we picked a point in Gombe 21 years after he did as club's Sole Administrator in 1996!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Glowstone(m): 10:15am On Mar 17, 2017
why is the thread dead.? i usually follow results n fixtures from here
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Danycrusoe(m): 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Rivers utd are down to earth in Sudan

second half in that game and it's 3-0 In favour of Al merriekh. all three goals were scored in the games first 30 minutes
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Danycrusoe(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Danycrusoe(m): 7:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
ehmm Rivers are 4-0 down in sudan although one goal from Rivers will see them through to the group stages
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by robosky02(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Danycrusoe:
ehmm Rivers are 4-0 down in sudan although one goal from Rivers will see them through to the group stages

how far any news...
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Danycrusoe(m): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
robosky02:

how far any news...
the team is out of the Caf champions league 4-0 it ended
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2017
Welcome to another exciting game between 3SC and Abia warriors... now live at Lekan Salami adamasingba stadium Ibadan.

3SC hoping to end 6games winless run....

3SC 0-0 Abia Warriors
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
Early attacking threats from both teams as they put pressure on each others defense line...

Goals should be expected from this game
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2017
HT 3SC 0-0 Abia warriors
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Second half about starting..... It has been an evenly contested match... with both teams trying to get the lead.

3SC 0-0 Abia warriors
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by adioolayi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2017
very tensed atmosphere here at Lekan Salami adamasingba stadium Ibadan...
3SC 0-0 Abia warriors

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.