Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) - Sports (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) (267946 Views)

Official NPFL 2014-2015 Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) / Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Premier League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2013
honeric01:

If you've access to any related news fit for this thread, kindly furnish us with them.
thats ur duty to update us if u really have interest in the league
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 25, 2013
Evestar200: dont mind the guy,,is not violence but NFF ask 4 a replay of the match and took it lagos and ban kano pillars 4rm playing in kano and took all kano pillars home games to kaduna

He doesnt know all that.

I've always said that the LMC is a bunch of crap, still clamped to the biased judgements of the erstwhile bodies in Nigerian Football.

Someone in there just wouldnt do the right thing.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 10:33am On Sep 25, 2013
The best way to stop this hooliganism in the NPL is for NFF to launch a sports channel and broadcast all the league match instead of waiting for super sports who only broadcast 1 match in week,
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2013
El Guapo:

Does that explain why they got moved to Kaduna?

Encroachment is the reason, not violence. 2 different things!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
El Guapo:

Seems like no one told him that Enyimba were leading as at the time of the furore.

i dislike rumor peddlers, i asked you to defend this but you won't provide proof, lies told too many times can't become truth unless no one opposes it..
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2013
Evestar200: The best way to stop this hooliganism in the NPL is for NFF to launch a sports channel and broadcast all the league match instead of waiting for super sports who only broadcast 1 match in week,

You dont really expect the media to walk into Stadias where they're not guaranteed the security for their lives.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Evestar200: So Destroying an away team Camera is not called violence abi? Tell us u hate Enyimba,,thats why u re supporting the rubbish kano pillars fans did,,,

Lol, when there's an encroachment, alot of things happen, can you prove that the camera was not actually broken by Eyimba themselves capitalizing on the 'encroachment'. This is Nigeria and we know what happens when the league is coming to an end.

I'm not a fan of sentiment, so hold on to your 'you hate eyimba' slogan ok? I'm just a pillars fan (not even from anywhere near the north). I love sweet football, hence my support for them.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Evestar200: thats ur duty to update us if u really have interest in the league

Sorry but did you employ me as an NPFL staff?

Hehe, i do what i do for fun and interest, not an obligation. You can post and dont wait for me.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 10:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Evestar200: dont mind the guy,,is not violence but NFF ask 4 a replay of the match and took it lagos and ban kano pillars 4rm playing in kano and took all kano pillars home games to kaduna

Yes, banned for encroachment, get yourself acquainted with the league's rules. Not only violence earns you a ban, geddit?
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2013
Encroachment as u'd put it is a violation of the rules, it could have further abysmal actions following it up like violence, which we are sure happened!

I spend a great deal of time with some Enyimba folks, dudes like Bright, Femi, Amanfor etc, they'd tell you that the Kano pillars fans attacked the press guys in the pitch.

If it was just an encroachment, the punishment would surely be a fine, you dont get moved if violence doesnt turn out to be the case.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 11:04am On Sep 25, 2013
No need to waste time, just post one source that supports your claim.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2013
You are just supporting rubbish thats all,,everyone knws how home teams fans react when they knw their club cannot win the away teams or sustain their lead,,so stop defending rubbish,,and beside NFF fine them with #5m 4 that rubbish they did and NFF told kano pillars club to pay 4 the Camera they damage
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
Kano Pillars beat Enyimba 1-0 on
Wednesday to remain on top of the Nigeria
league table after 31 rounds of matches,
though the game was abandoned towards
the end of the match. Pillars now have 54 points from 31
matches, Enyimba are on 49 points. Gambo
Mohammed scored the match winner in the
88th minute with a cracking shot. But eyewitness account reports that the
game was abandoned after fans of Kano
Pillars encroached the pitch after the goal
by Gambo Mohammed. The problem started when referee, Femi
Samson from Niger State gave a second
yellow card to Rabiu Ali. The fans felt the
referee should not have awarded the red
card and invaded the pitch. Security officials did their best to make the
fans go back to their seats but when
Gambo Mohammed scored the goal two
minutes to the end of the match, fans
encroached again on the pitch and that was
how the game was called off at the Sani Abacha Stadium

.com/kano-pillars-versus-enyimba-game-abandoned-with-pillars-leading/
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pillars Media Officer Idris Malikawa
says Enyimba refused to play the
remaining three minutes of the
game after the fans encroached on
the field to celebrate Gambo’s goal
were controlled back the stands. Meanwhile, Enyimba on the other
hand says they were beaten up by
fans and so refused to continue
the match for fear of their safety. They said they were first forced out
of the pitch because of violence
and then returned, but after the
invasion of the pitch they refused
to come back and continue play.

www.channelstv.com/home/2013/09/12/wk-31-game-kano-pillars-files-protest-against-enyimba/
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 12:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
The League Management Committee (LMC) on
Tuesday announced the banishment of
defending champions, Kano Pillars to Kaduna,
having been found culpable in the crowd
rumble that truncated a Week 30 fixture against
Enyimba in Kano. According to the LMC, Pillars will remain in
Kaduna till the end of the season.
Moreover, Pillars were also fined N5 million as
the LMC further ruled that the abandoned match
be replayed in Lagos.
Tribunesport recall that both teams traded words over the abandoned match.
While Enyimba claimed their players were
beaten and intimidated, Kano Pillars explained
that overjoyous Kano fans encroached on the
pitch ‘only’ to celebrate Gambo Mohammed’s
86th minute late goal. However, Pillars’ spokesman, Idris Malikawa,
informed Tribunesport that the club was still
awaiting official information from the LMC,
insisting that Kano Pillars could not have
instigated crowd trouble with the match nearing
its end and with scores in their favour.

www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/sports/item/21881-lmc-banishes-pillars-to-kaduna-match-vs-enyimba-for-lagos-replay.html

I hope you both can now stop being sentimental with your views. Learn to work with facts and not beer parlor rumor.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
honeric01: The League Management Committee (LMC) on
Tuesday announced the banishment of
defending champions, Kano Pillars to Kaduna,
having been found culpable in the crowd
rumble that truncated a Week 30 fixture against
Enyimba in Kano. According to the LMC, Pillars will remain in
Kaduna till the end of the season.
Moreover, Pillars were also fined N5 million as
the LMC further ruled that the abandoned match
be replayed in Lagos.
Tribunesport recall that both teams traded words over the abandoned match.
While Enyimba claimed their players were
beaten and intimidated, Kano Pillars explained
that overjoyous Kano fans encroached on the
pitch ‘only’ to celebrate Gambo Mohammed’s
86th minute late goal. However, Pillars’ spokesman, Idris Malikawa,
informed Tribunesport that the club was still
awaiting official information from the LMC,
insisting that Kano Pillars could not have
instigated crowd trouble with the match nearing
its end and with scores in their favour.

www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/sports/item/21881-lmc-banishes-pillars-to-kaduna-match-vs-enyimba-for-lagos-replay.html

I hope you both can now stop being sentimental with your views. Learn to work with facts and not beer parlor rumor.

And how does lifted reports with contradicting claims make for a credible evidence?

Your are brain-logged Honeric
grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
El Guapo:

And how does lifted reports with contradicting claims make for a credible evidence?

Your are brain-logged Honeric
grin

I hate to say this but you're gradually turning into a character fit for my 'do not reply' list.

Now that i helped you with facts, you want to start insulting me with 'indirect use of words'.

Common sense......
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
honeric01: I hate to say this but you're gradually turning into a character fit for my 'do not reply' list.

Now that i helped you with facts, you want to start insulting me with 'indirect use of words'.

Common sense......

Apologies if u deem those lines 'insult'.

You speak of 'facts' when the stipulated reports had two contradicting claims, that is certainly not a fact bro.

You've defended Kano Pillars well enough but u'd keep me at bay if u'd provide video footage that their wasn't any sort of furor directed at the Enyimba players and the press guys.

Empirical evidence and not conjured talks on a paper. grin
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
16:00 Enugu Rangers ? - ? ABS FC
16:00 Enyimba ? - ? Akwa United
16:00 Gombe United ? - ? Dolphin Port Harcourt
16:00 Heartland Owerri ? - ? Sunshine Stars 16:00 Kaduna United FC ? - ? Kano Pillars
16:00 Kwara United ? - ? Lobi Stars
16:00 Nasarawa United ? - ? Shooting Stars 16:00 Nembe City FC ? - ? Bayelsa United
16:00 Sharks ? - ? El Kanemi Warriors
16:00 Warri Wolves FC ? - ? Wikki Tourist
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lol @honeric,,i taught u said NFF did not employ u to update us about NPFL,,so why did u update us with 2day fixtures,,,,lol,,atleast i told u something and u did it,,lol
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Evestar200: Lol @honeric,,i taught u said NFF did not employ u to update us about NPFL,,so why did u update us with 2day fixtures,,,,lol,,atleast i told u something and u did it,,lol

Go jor!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Premier League Update Full Time Scores-
Nasarawa 3-0 3SC
Sharks 3-0 El-Kanemi
Enyimba 1-0 Akwa Utd
Wolves 3-1 Wikki
Kaduna Utd 1-0 Pillars Gombe Utd 1-0 Dolphin
Kwara Utd 0-0 Lobi
Rangers 2-0 ABS
Nembe City 1-0 Bayelsa
Heartland 0-0 Sunshine Stars
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Ajibel(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Enyimba top with 55pts
Wikki tourist bottom with 42pts

chai shocked
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by AbuMikey(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibel: Enyimba top with 55pts
Wikki tourist bottom with 42pts

chai shocked
NPFL I hail thee shockedshocked
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 7:33am On Sep 27, 2013
@HONERIC, this news is for u,,no nid 4 u to go to TBS to watch kano pillars vs Enyimba match cuz they will be no replay of that match,,Enyimba won the case,,so they awarded them 3points and 3 goals,,Enyimba now top the league with 58pts follow by Bayelsa united
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2013
^^ Will sure help shutup some people on this thread cheesy

www.nairaland.com/1455696/enyimba-awarded-3-points-against#18392204
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 7:40am On Sep 27, 2013
The only Replay match this week is Kwara united vs Warri wolves match,,and that match will be play in Abuja,,while Sunshine stars vs 3sc of Ibadan match have been decided. NFF deducted 3 points and 3 goals from 3sc of Ibadan and awarded it to Sunshine Stars of Akure,,and former Oyo state sports chairman have been ban for 1yr. 3SC now have 42pts and it look like relegation is their home this season.
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by honeric01(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2013
Nigeria is a jungle, who the heck is running the league? The NFF or the MLC?

I should go back to my earlier decision which is to ignore anything Nigerian league.

Junk!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2013
honeric01: Nigeria is a jungle, who the heck is running the league? The NFF or the MLC?

I should go back to my earlier decision which is to ignore anything Nigerian league.

Junk!
grin both,, Nigeria football federation Disciplinary Organisation where the ones that take the final decision after when the LMC demand the replay of the Match
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2013
In other news'' NO TROPHY 4 KANO PILLARS THIS SEASON''the league is between Enyimba and Bayelsa united cheesy cheesy
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by gbokukueba(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
Heartland threaten to boycott league over pay

Heartland have threatened to boycott their remaining league matches should Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha not meet them on Tuesday.

The Heartland players are being owed 10% from last season sign-on fees and 90% of sign-on for this season.

They have also not been paid 21 match bonuses, nine from last season and 12 from this season.

They are scheduled to face Sharks on Wednesday in continuation of the Nigeria league.

The protesting players stormed the Governor's office on Monday morning hoping to meet with the Governor to discuss their problems.

They went on a fruitless mission as the Governor did not see them, only the Chief of Staff did and he promised the Governor will see them on Tuesday.

"We are tired of everything here at Heartland. We are being neglected by the state government and we decided to see the Governor to table our case and get a solution, but we waited in vain for over seven hours only for the Chief of Staff to come out and tell us he can't see us today, that we should come back tomorrow,” one of the angry players told MTNFootball.com

“We have made up our minds that if the Governor does not meet us on Tuesday with all due respect, we won't play matches again from Wednesday match. This suffering is too much."

Another player told MTNFootball.com that the insensitivity to their plight from the government is getting out of hand and they plead for a change of attitude.

"The government are not sensitive to our plight, we have done our best but we are been neglected. We are ready to down tools if we are not settled," he threatened.

http://www.mtnfootball.com/africa/nigeria/premier-league/news/2013/sep/30-heartland-threaten-to-boycott-league-over-pay.html

This is heartless!!!
Re: Official NPFL Thread. (nigerian Professional Football League) by Evestar200(f): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
HT SCORES: 3SC 0-0 Enyimba,, Wikki tourist 1-0 Kaduna united,, Akwa united 0-0 Nembe city,,Bayelsa United 0-0 Warri Wolves,,Sharks fc 1-0 Heartland,,ABS 0-0 Nasarawa United,,Sunshine stars 0 - 1 Enugu rangers

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (157) (Reply)

Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? / Boy Wins 43 Million Naira On Bet9ja In Benue With Just 100 Naira(sreenshots) / Rare Photo Of Emiliano Sala's Recovered Body(graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.