Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

My Hubby And His Grooms Men - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Hubby And His Grooms Men (1189 Views)

Why Do Most Grooms Wear Black Suit On Their Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby And His Grooms Men by busolayemi: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2013
Hey guys...gettin married soon...my colour is fushia pink n royal blue...i want my man nd his best man to stand out frm his grooms men...buh am so avin issues wit aw to go bou dat...r dey supposed to use d same colour of suits, difft colour of shirt....too much on my mind pls...and am d weddin planner... grin. Be Constructive pls
Re: My Hubby And His Grooms Men by slim1739: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2013
They can wear same suit but different colour of tie and bouttoniere
Re: My Hubby And His Grooms Men by kaduto(f): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
Y not let dem wear linen material,wit dat dey can make lovely designs n still look amazin. so dat it will be uniform n u will be able to control how it will turn out. For real swiss linen u can contact me. Promise u won't be sorry
Re: My Hubby And His Grooms Men by kaduto(f): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2013
Oh sorry just re-read d post tot its for d grooms men.
Same suit, same shirt, but ur hubby may use bow tie while d best man uses d normal tie
Re: My Hubby And His Grooms Men by toyemz(f): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2013
why not let them wear same suit and all matching tie which matches with one of your block colours
then the groom wears a different colour shirt which makes him stick out from the grooms( white perhaps)
all in all
congrats
Re: My Hubby And His Grooms Men by ZACHIE: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2013
busolayemi: Hey guys...gettin married soon...my colour is [b]fushia [/b]pink n royal blue... pls

Sister, congs on your wedding. But please, save a brother, what color is the word in bold? thanks
Re: My Hubby And His Grooms Men by busolayemi: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2013
ZACHIE:

Sister, congs on your wedding. But please, save a brother, what color is the word in bold? thanks

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: MBGN Queens And Glees MEDIA / Ladies & Gentlemen: What Is Your No 1 Fashion Accessory You Can't Do Without? / OMG VIDEO: Nigerians Tattoo Their Lips PINK!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.