Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Nigerian Artist Bouqui Signs To US Records Label, Double Album For 2013 Underway - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Artist Bouqui Signs To US Records Label, Double Album For 2013 Underway (747 Views)

Between Davido And Wizkid Who Do You Think Is The Best For 2013 / Bouqui`s Take Me Away / Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist Bouqui Signs To US Records Label, Double Album For 2013 Underway by Tolexander: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2013
Talented Nigerian female rapper
Bukola Afolayan aka Bouqui has
been signed to a US records
label Xist music USA.
She is the first female and the
very first African artiste to be
signed to the records label.
Bouqui will help with the launch
of Xist music Africa.
The female rapper is currently
working on two major albums
titled ‘ Marks of a General’ and
‘Eve Of Independence’.
Bouqui is one of Nigeria’s best
emcees. She is one of the few
singers who have managed to
stay away from scandals
pertaining to romance which is
very rampant in the
entertainment industry.
Her debut album titled B.O.U.Q.U.I
was a good start for her. The 14
tracker album introduced her as
an emcee that can stand her own
anytime.
In an interview early last year,
hear what Bouqui said about her
marriage plan “ Of course I will
get married one day because it
is the joy of every woman to
get married. I believe that
everything happens in its own
time. I believe that marriage
and love should happen at the
appointed time“
http://naijagists.com/nigerian-artist-bouqui-signs-to-us-records-label-double-album-release-for-2013-underway/
Re: Nigerian Artist Bouqui Signs To US Records Label, Double Album For 2013 Underway by mrcassanova(m): 7:24am On Oct 24, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Share A List Of Your Favourite Gospel Songs / Why I Didn’t Talk To Fela For Six Years –femi Kuti / Radio Toolbar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.