Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

The Invited Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Invited Pastor (481 Views)

Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED / You Are Invited To The Deeper Life National December Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Invited Pastor by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2013
This particular Sunday, I invited a very close friend of mine along with me as I was coming to the church. My invited guest was a she and you know most ladies don’t do without dancing during church services when the praises are going on and we came in when the praise was going on. She started dancing right from the entrance of the church; it was somehow funny to me. After the praise and worship, there was the choir ministrations which blew us away with their melodious voices, the Pastor came to the pulpit to announce that the invited pastor was around. The pastor has earlier announced the former Sunday that the present Sunday will be a very special Sunday, they will be bringing in another powerful man of God to minister to us so everyone of us came expecting to be blessed by God.

The invited Pastor took to the pulpit; he started with worship songs to usher in the main message. He started the message on a great note; he talked more on forgiveness, anger and prosperity. Everybody really enjoyed the message, those who gave their life to Christ did that and there was miracle too and I must confess to you too that I was blessed greatly. My invited guest really enjoyed the service.
The service closed on a great note but the scene we saw as members were leaving the church auditorium was good at all. The invited pastor was about to go with his wife and his 6 years old daughter he brought along with him to the service but his wife couldn’t find their daughter in the children session. It will be a beat difficult finding her now the church service has ended because parents and guardian going to the children session to pick their kids are much and members are coming out of the main church auditorium in their large numbers so the kid might be in the midst of the crowd or maybe playing with a few of the kids. The invited pastor was so angry, he couldn’t control it and he took it upon his wife, he was shouting and raining abuses on her in the presence of many people outside the auditorium. He said why will a reasonable mother will allow her kid to leave her presence knowing fully well that the crowd was much, even though she left her she would have gone to pick her before end of service because it will be difficult to see the kid after the service due to crowd. All these and many more words were coming out of his mouth in public as he was talking to his wife in anger. Members present there started mumbling, some were like “is it not the man that preached about anger and forgiveness”. You need to see the way he was shouting at his wife, it took the host pastor and some of the ministers to calm our invited pastor down. They started looking for the child and eventually found her; she was just playing and mingling with the kids she has not seen before at the back of the children session.
Some members present at the scene said the pastor made a fool of himself, humiliated his wife, himself, family and ministry. Of all things, I don’t think they will ever invite him to our church again because of this attitude he displayed, just this little anger destroyed his ministry and the good message he preached that Sunday. Why can’t do what they preach? Does it mean that is wrong for a child to play with other kids and what of the wife is wrong, must he take it out on her in public right after the whole church he preached against that attitude he preached against.

Written by Chukwudinma Ozor

http://www.hovabuzz.com/index.php/news/105-the-invited-pastor

(1) (Reply)

Let Ur Talk About Rapture_part 1 / 12 Bible Quotes For Our Leaders / Purpose: Sent To The Captives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.