Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church (3044 Views)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by tola9ja: 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2015
A 49-year-old pastor simply identified as Jack has filed a suit against his wife on the grounds of infidelity and prayed the court to dissolve the marriage after he caught her having sex with a guest pastor he invited to his church.

It was learnt that the pastor’s wife simply identified as Kate has failed to show up in court for the fifth hearing.

Court officials at an Orile Agege Customary Court instructed the bailiff to serve her the court order again with hope that she show up, Daily Independent reports.

During the hearing in court, the apparently irked pastor of an undisclosed church said, “When my pastor-friend came to Lagos on my invitation for our church programme, I noticed how my wife was admiring him which made me to suspect a foul play.

“After the pastor had returned to his base in Ibadan, my wife was nowhere to be found in Lagos, so I traced her to Ibadan and met her with the pastor.

“Before she left finally in 2011, whenever she left the house in the morning, she would only return late in the night, she was not taking care of me and my family.”

He added, “She would not welcome my family members anytime they come to our house, she did not take care of my mother when she was sick for four years until the woman died.

“The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to commit adultery.

“I reported her to her mother but instead for my wife to heed the counsel of her mother, she chose to fight me.”

The case has been adjourned till Monday, March 23, 2015 for further hearing

http://www.thetrentonline.com/pastor-catches-wife-sex-guest-pastor-invited-church/

Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by tola9ja: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2015
cc Empiree riliwayne001 9jaforlife tartar9

OREMUSSANCTUS mother has done it again in there business center pray for them so that his father and mother will not depart

i guess this happen when the pastor is trying to explain ruth, song of Solomon8:8 to his mother

OREMUSSANCTUS give me the procedure to undergo if i want to open my own business center in aim to revert them to Islam grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by phrancys001(m): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2015
Chilling waiting 4 una
Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by Dekatron(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2015
DONT YOU PEOPLE SHUT UP FOR ONCE?

Makes no sense. Attacking one another. Infact, i'm fuming with wat sme pple call 'HOLY ANGER' . *grin*
Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by Vision4God: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2015
She will sure bear d consequences of her actions.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by 9jaforlife: 1:40am On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:
cc Empiree riliwayne001 9jaforlife tartar9

OREMUSSANCTUS mother has done it again in there business center pray for them so that his father and mother will not depart

i guess this happen when the pastor is trying to explain ruth, song of Solomon8:8 to his mother

OREMUSSANCTUS give me the procedure to undergo if i want to open my own business center in aim to revert them to Islam grin grin grin grin grin

Loool
Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by Lakayanah: 7:44am On Mar 15, 2015
Is there no way we can scrap the title pastor? That's the most bastardized title I know. I have a neighbour that is not even a male pastor but so vulgar all her proverbs are about preek and toto, the other day she was angry at a 5 year old boy she was screaming at him that it is the size of your preek is what you will use in knacking your wife. Instead of the normal cut your coat according to your size. Just yesterday the same woman was screaming at someone for not taking proper care of a toddler the toddler fell and injured himself properly she shouted at the caregiver that the size of preeek and the size of a baby's head are not the same. When I hear things like this being said in the presence of non Christians I feel embarrassed.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by Anas09: 10:04am On Mar 15, 2015
Tola the difference between us and u is that, when we mess up, we don't cover it up or look for a way to justify it. What those folk did is a sin before God and man and they know it. The Bible does not permit it. On the other hand, Mohammed ur False prophet, committed untold attrocities. Whenever he wants to excuse his pervassion, he lies that Gabriael had revealed it to him. Only wen it suits his depraved mind. The man was a sex addict, a thief, and the biggest lier who ever walked the earth. Just wait, it will be too late for u. Wen we r trying to make u see reasons, u turn around and scorn. Just keep on. Ifeann shows u from ur koran where ur allah, the depraved demon tells u to commit evil in his name. He knows so well that he is already condemned and that u have a responsibilty for ur actions, he(allah) will drag u down to hell with him. Thank God, mohammed directed u to follow Jesus. On the day of judgement that's what wll be used against u. You will be asked, Were u told? Then u wld say, had I known, I wld ve listened to ifeaan. U still ve time.
Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by Rilwayne001: 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Smh.

@Tola thumbz up

Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by malvisguy212: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2015
tola9ja:
A 49-year-old pastor simply identified as Jack has filed a suit against his wife on the grounds of infidelity and prayed the court to dissolve the marriage after he caught her having sex with a guest pastor he invited to his church.

It was learnt that the pastor’s wife simply identified as Kate has failed to show up in court for the fifth hearing.

Court officials at an Orile Agege Customary Court instructed the bailiff to serve her the court order again with hope that she show up, Daily Independent reports.

During the hearing in court, the apparently irked pastor of an undisclosed church said, “When my pastor-friend came to Lagos on my invitation for our church programme, I noticed how my wife was admiring him which made me to suspect a foul play.

“After the pastor had returned to his base in Ibadan, my wife was nowhere to be found in Lagos, so I traced her to Ibadan and met her with the pastor.

“Before she left finally in 2011, whenever she left the house in the morning, she would only return late in the night, she was not taking care of me and my family.”

He added, “She would not welcome my family members anytime they come to our house, she did not take care of my mother when she was sick for four years until the woman died.

“The worst of it is that she denied me sex before she left but I maintained my integrity not to commit adultery.

“I reported her to her mother but instead for my wife to heed the counsel of her mother, she chose to fight me.”

The case has been adjourned till Monday, March 23, 2015 for further hearing

http://www.thetrentonline.com/pastor-catches-wife-sex-guest-pastor-invited-church/
is the pastor different from muhammed? When ever muhammed lust after a woman,Allah revealed revelation to satisfied muhammed desire for sex after muhammed lust after the wife of zaid, Allah provide a revelation to surpport his pleasure;

Qur'an (33:37) - "But when Zaid had
accomplished his want of her, We gave
her to you as a wife, so that there should be no difficulty for the believers in respect of the wives of their adopted
sons, when they have accomplished their want of them; and Allah's command shall be performed."

Qur'an (33:51) - "You may put off whom
you please of them, and you may take to you whom you please, and whom you
desire of those whom you had separated provisionally; no blame attaches to you; this is most proper, so that their eyes may be cool and they may not grieve, and that they should be pleased"

This is in reference to a situation in which Muhammad's wives were grumbling about his preference for sleeping with a slave girl (Mary the Copt) instead of them. Accordingly, Muhammad may sleep with whichever wife (or slave) he wishes without having to hear the others complain... as revealed in Allah's literal and perfect words to more than a billion Muslims.

Qur'an (4:24) - "And all married women
(are forbidden unto you) save those
(captives) whom your right hands
possess."

Allah even permitted Muhammad and his men to have sex with married slaves, such as those captured in battle. Is this not adultery? Who is this Allah that permit muhammed to sin? Surly this is satan!!!
Re: Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church by tola9ja: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
Anas09:
Tola the difference between us and u is that, when we mess up, we don't cover it up or look for a way to justify it. What those folk did is a sin before God and man and they know it. The Bible does not permit it. On the other hand, Mohammed ur False prophet, committed untold attrocities. Whenever he wants to excuse his pervassion, he lies that Gabriael had revealed it to him. Only wen it suits his depraved mind. The man was a sex addict, a thief, and the biggest lier who ever walked the earth. Just wait, it will be too late for u. Wen we r trying to make u see reasons, u turn around and scorn. Just keep on. Ifeann shows u from ur koran where ur allah, the depraved demon tells u to commit evil in his name. He knows so well that he is already condemned and that u have a responsibilty for ur actions, he(allah) will drag u down to hell with him. Thank God, mohammed directed u to follow Jesus. On the day of judgement that's what wll be used against u. You will be asked, Were u told? Then u wld say, had I known, I wld ve listened to ifeaan. U still ve time.

you lack biblical knowledge

I Signed The Petition "bishop David Oyedepo Slaps A Girl In Church!"! / Which Is The True Sabbath Day: Saturday Or Sunday? / Palestinians Warn Israel Over Easter Restrictions