Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! (1922 Views)

My Oga At The Top Now Internationally Recognised / Another Video/audio Of My Oga At The Top. / Photos Of Nigerians Rocking My Oga At The Top T-shirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by zeefa: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2013
Book your copy now before the Oga's at the Top consumes all!

Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by ijebabe: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2013
They seriously printed t-shirts? I thought it was just forming o!

What are they pointing at sef? Hehe
Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2013
Wow, lovely shirts. I'd have ordered one for myself but I'd have to ask my Oga at the top. I don't want to get this shirt and my Oga at the top asks me to put it away.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2013
ww.ogaatthetop.clearsThroat.datsAll.

1 Like

Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by Tolexander: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2013
Can't resist touching the four oga on top of the ladies mehn!
Very attractive and tempting to touch.
Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2013
this is getting interesting.the power of social networking had made this man So popular in which nairaland is part of .
I thought it is just a joke that will soon stale but what a trending event?
but for nairalander.here , after drinking So much garri, and their is none again,it is now my oga at the top madness. You go soon tire.
Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by Kslib(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2013
See as their boobs finne!!! I for like touch,but "my oga at the top" say na fornication...
Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by Samsantos9: 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2013
I would have loved to buy those T-shirts but I don't want to buy one now and my oga at the top will say it's the wrong one..
Re: Naija Gurls With My Oga On Top Teeshirt Parade! by arabey20: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Is the picture background not Mass Comm Dept UNILAG? Moremi girls?

(1) (Reply)

Meet The King Of Youtube Who Makes £2.6mn Every Year / Watch Saeon Talk About Men, Exes And Poop On The Bigma Experience. / Can U Use This Kind Of Wedding Cake, On Ur Wedding Day..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.